Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-06-2011, 01:50 PM
Kenny MF Powers
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Kenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,569,148,394,308.90
Total Points: 1,570,559,654,727.15
For watching fights. - LADodgerDog Subway for you! - Dorian.. Keep swimming Kenny - rorymac 4 the kind words - sugersean15 No Message - Kenny MF Powers 
awesome sig bro! - chiguy91 Stalking your thread- Congrats! :) - I ♥ RVP ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Thanks bro, glad there are other free thinkers - Boxingtech718v2 :D - cawadoody 
Happy holidays bro! - led* 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewito View Post
why people blame only paquiao?..i blame may also....in reality what he is asking is unheard of,and imo.pac is hot right now,may,not so much...i blame both for the fighting not being made...but oh well...i have notice when you mentioned paquiao even the not hardcore fan knows him because he is fighting,even if he is fighting catchweights,but he is current...may takes 12-16 months between fights and when his name is mentioned people say he is scare of pac....i think somehow may is afraid he might lose his 0
Unheard of..? You ever hear of a guy named Mike Tyson?.

http://www.fightsaga.com/news/item/712
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-06-2011, 03:19 PM
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Rep Power: 33 edgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,636,286,651.50
Top Poster - WLAD OWNS one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore you're great poster - keep on setting them straight! - Freedom. your an excellent poster - happyman You're a tremendous poster. - Weltschmerz 
Again, great post man - Cuauhtémoc1520 So you can kiss up to Bob Arum better - ShoulderRoll For being a very knowledgeable poster! - PainfromUkraine 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindBat View Post
"How much longer are you going to make the boxing fans wait before you take the test you claimed you agreed to take? And spare us the Uuuuum's and Aaaahhm's please."
You don't seem to understand which surprises me, since it's so common. The Uuummhhhsa and Aaahhhss, are when a person is asked a question in a lnguage he is not very proficient with, and he uses the little time to try to get the proper words in the correst order for the response. I'd have thought you's have known that right away.

It's almost as common...and I mean COMMON, as ""yanowwh'Imeen....."
Old 09-06-2011, 03:21 PM
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Rep Power: 33 edgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond repute
Top Poster - WLAD OWNS one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore you're great poster - keep on setting them straight! - Freedom. your an excellent poster - happyman You're a tremendous poster. - Weltschmerz 
Again, great post man - Cuauhtémoc1520 So you can kiss up to Bob Arum better - ShoulderRoll For being a very knowledgeable poster! - PainfromUkraine 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckguy View Post
I would ask him aobut the tests and why wont he test.
Plain and simple manny if you are clean as you claim you are why not take these simple tests to prove that you are and shut Floyds cry baby self up! and before you say that the commish regulates the testing are youa aware that the test they use can not detect any form of PED's and that is exactly what you are being accussed of taking.
And he would answe you, as he's answered hundreds of interviewers before, that "I have already agreed to the tests"........... Which he actually did....long ago.
Old 09-06-2011, 03:23 PM
mushahadeen
Banned

Rep Power: 0 mushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,805,401.64
sit on that you cunt - project xxx1 I know you need it - kyshenko team Add this to your collection - led you deserve a kick for being so stupid - Freedom. stop being racist - Freedom. 
you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. You'll need it for Chavez Jr - vacon04 ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry love your style of posting, keep it up - Primera Pretend its Chavez Jr and sit on it. - Sir. Afiln 
No Message - whoseyourdaddy p4p best chavez jr fan - Perro For the 15th to dry your tears - dan_cov For Chavez Jr when you visit him in hospital - dan_cov 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mathed Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

what's the point?

pac will just say "uh uh uh uh uh uh" he sucks @ english. marquez is a little better but he sucks too. argh.
Old 09-06-2011, 03:24 PM
-MAKAVELLI-
deicide

Rep Power: 293 -MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 961,519,141,040,778.12
Total Points: 962,501,224,885,458.25
SuperMak - jazluvr haha...was supposed to be a superman, not an apple..lol. - jazluvr Cheers. - ThePhantom5 Great Poster - Mr. Fantastic Feliz Navidad - El Mustang 
merry xmas - Ether Happy Holidays Makie!  :kiss: - Lorily Christmas Beer! Cheers you crazy bastard. - ThePhantom5 42k post medal! - Flabulous For good luck - jazluvr 
I heard you're big, but don't worry Tua is bigger - Uns Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy New Year, bro. - Libido Sanchez Happy Holidays MAKAVELLI - !! AI-Holmes!! have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 
Happy New Year - Freedom. Tagay para sa new year! - led* Happy Holidays, bud! - jazluvr Funniest poster on site, here's a burger - jas Old School Thread - -jose- 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - S a m u r a i Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jim Jeffries 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dans01234 Head and Neck Cancer - PensionKiller 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

yea...and then PAC will say 'i'll take the tests so we can fight'

and all you floyd f@gs will say 'oh, he's so full of sh1t'

Old 09-06-2011, 03:26 PM
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxaholic View Post
To Manny

1. Did you agree to take OST random blood testing to make the Mayweather fight?

2. If Bob tells you to not fight Floyd next will you listen?

3. If you beat JMM is there any other fighter that you want to fight?

4. Will Sergio Martinez even be a option now or down the road as a opponent?

5. Why havent you realized that you are getting screwed by everyone around you considiring Floyd makes 2x as much money as you net for the same opponent?

To JMM

1. Who would win Pacquiao or Mayweather?

2. Did you think it was worth it to sell your soul to the Devil BOB Arum to fight Pacquiao at a catchweight?

3. If you win would we see a 4th fight?

4. How many more fights do you see yourself in before retirement?

5. Who told you that drinking your own Urine is healthy?
Another imbecile with Arumitis. It could turn into Rheumatoid Arumitis is you're not careful.

I'd be interested to know what exactly you have against Arum....Maybe he attacked your mother, or sister, or perhaps ruined your whole family financially, or something really serious........ What ???
Old 09-06-2011, 03:46 PM
borgata
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 borgata has a reputation beyond reputeborgata has a reputation beyond reputeborgata has a reputation beyond reputeborgata has a reputation beyond reputeborgata has a reputation beyond reputeborgata has a reputation beyond reputeborgata has a reputation beyond reputeborgata has a reputation beyond reputeborgata has a reputation beyond reputeborgata has a reputation beyond reputeborgata has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,362,264,661,343.09
Total Points: 3,372,264,783,105.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgarg View Post
Another imbecile with Arumitis. It could turn into Rheumatoid Arumitis is you're not careful.

I'd be interested to know what exactly you have against Arum....Maybe he attacked your mother, or sister, or perhaps ruined your whole family financially, or something really serious........ What ???
You mad bro????
Old 09-06-2011, 03:58 PM
_original_
GGG is real boxing

Rep Power: 21 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,860,127,135.11
Total Points: 239,196,470,767.66
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Who cares about Floyd, its Pacquiao VS Marquez, why do people think Kellerman should heckle him about Mayweather. I didn't see Max dog Floyd about the Pacquiao fight during the Ortiz face off.

Anyways, yes I think Manny should be put on the spot. Why is he making Marquez fight at a BS catcweight instead of a fair 140 CW? Why does it take him so long to rematch Marquez? How does he feel about people saying Marquez one those fights? How come he lets Arum dictate his career and tell him what to do?
Old 09-06-2011, 04:03 PM
tredh
Undisputed Champion

Location: a place where white women were scared when they saw me a black man wearing OJ style leather gloves!!
Rep Power: 19 tredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,886,194,749.49
Total Points: 8,886,203,526.78
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil TO THE U!! - the mesiah 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _original_ View Post
Who cares about Floyd, its Pacquiao VS Marquez, why do people think Kellerman should heckle him about Mayweather. I didn't see Max dog Floyd about the Pacquiao fight during the Ortiz face off.

Anyways, yes I think Manny should be put on the spot. Why is he making Marquez fight at a BS catcweight instead of a fair 140 CW? Why does it take him so long to rematch Marquez? How does he feel about people saying Marquez one those fights? How come he lets Arum dictate his career and tell him what to do?
The bold is exactly right
Old 09-06-2011, 04:11 PM
tangalog2200
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 tangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 397,240.02

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredh View Post
The bold is exactly right
that's right....

it would be improper for kellerman to dwell into pac may issues when doing a pac jmm pre-fight interviews....