Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-04-2011, 12:22 PM
Deevel916
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Deevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,380,706.73

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicko View Post
he said over and over that the person you see on HBO 24/7 is not really him...HE IS JUST SELLING FIGHTS! not sure why fans have a hard time understanding that

so yeah the Tough Guy ***** is FAKE

Floyd does stuff to keep people talking about him...and well...it works every time because sure enough everything his does it is a Article written about it right after it...even his damn Tweets on Twitter get turned into a damn Article

Love Him Or Hate Him...people seems to can't turn away when he is on, his Haters seems to love keeping up with him more then his fans do lo
Ok, so what you're saying is, the incident with his childrens mother and fight with his father, and shooting at the skate rink is just an act to keep people watching?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-04-2011, 12:23 PM
mathed
Golovkin is the G.O.A.T!

Rep Power: 97 mathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 893,381,180,070,248.75
Total Points: 1,584,380,980,076,373.50
For Avatar awesomeness - DannYankee09 Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden war b-suth - Mike D :beerchug: - -jose- Something in return for the gifts and points and stuff . Thanks again - Respect Power 
Happy birthday old fart! - DannYankee09 Appreciate it my man! Here's a 40!! Enjoy the schooling Pascal is gonna get! :D - Golovkin Enjoy a beer on me :) - Tyler_Durden Another beer for ya bro, to go along with your winnings from tonight's fights! :) - Tyler_Durden Good luck to your fighter. - Augustane 
No Message - sugarsmosley everyone gifts beer, have some cake for a change - sugarsmosley Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps War Tribe - Hougigo To a valiant warrior. - DonMega 
War Tribe!!!!!!!!!!! - Rome-By-Ko Cheers man.been a hot day. - Scott.Weiland. Hey man here's a gift .  Couple of our guys lost since I ran in to u . Ur were the first dude to donate me points so cheers!!! - Respect Power No Message - Respect Power thanks - Dean_Razorback 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Autism - Lorily Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Underboss Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidFire_Royce View Post
Its all for our entertainment.

Everyone has seen the clips of how floyd's post fight interviews got more and more brash. Compare that to the wrestling career of Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson.

He started off as the sweet Grandson of the legend Rocky Maivia just looking to live up to his legendary name. But he did not become the wrestling Icon that he is until he adapted "the Rock" as his persona. Brash tough talking ****y etc. and whether you loved him (like me) or loved to hate him (like my cousin) when we knew he was going to defend his belt we were glued to the TV

I think this compares favorably to Floyd. He knows that what he says and does outside of the ring is just as important as what he does inside of the ring. And just like in my illustration whether you love him or hate him when he fights you want to see it.

Also look at the number of views and replies just on this forum to any topic that has his name in it.

Any thoughts on this?
It's fake and here's why: Dude is a flamer
Old 09-04-2011, 12:26 PM
mushahadeen
Banned

Rep Power: 0 mushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,805,998.64
sit on that you cunt - project xxx1 I know you need it - kyshenko team Add this to your collection - led you deserve a kick for being so stupid - Freedom. stop being racist - Freedom. 
you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. You'll need it for Chavez Jr - vacon04 ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry love your style of posting, keep it up - Primera Pretend its Chavez Jr and sit on it. - Sir. Afiln 
No Message - whoseyourdaddy p4p best chavez jr fan - Perro For the 15th to dry your tears - dan_cov For Chavez Jr when you visit him in hospital - dan_cov 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mathed Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

nah i disagree.

when i'm working or around family-- that's the fake me. it's advantageous for me to be on my best behavior in those situations.

but in real life i'm a pervert, a deviant, and i would steal from anybody.
Old 09-04-2011, 12:37 PM
sicko
Floyd's Semen Collector

Rep Power: 21 sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,002,213,162.84
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deevel916 View Post
Ok, so what you're saying is, the incident with his childrens mother and fight with his father, and shooting at the skate rink is just an act to keep people watching?
No I don't think those Incidents are to keep people from watch...what ever happened between him, his children and baby mother, that is HIS BUSINESS, as for the Skate Rink Shooting...has he been charged for any thing during that Incident?

I am talking about the stuff we see on HBO 24/7, when the Camera is Rolling! What ever he does after that...I personally don't give a ***** about his personal life.

But lets not pretend like people are not trying to get paid, I am sure he deals with ***** talkers in public and people who try and test him and hoping he would do something to them so they can get paid

just seen a Video with a "FAN" trying to PROVOKE Terrell Owens:

^these are the Things some people do, hoping they can land a Lawsuit and win a settlement
Old 09-04-2011, 01:02 PM
IIG
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 IIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,635,047,337,953.91
Total Points: 26,677,301,927,988.21
Be Joyful - Gift Giver HAPPY B-DAY MY NIG! ENJOY THE FIGHTS!! - al capone closest thing i could find to a &quot;5th&quot; HAPPY NEW YEAR to u my dude - the mesiah Gift to myself. - IIG Good poster. - ddangerous 
No Message - IIG No Message - IIG No Message - IIG 

When has Floyd ever done anything that would make it seem like he's trying to be a toughguy?
Old 09-04-2011, 01:54 PM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,385,086.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

everything about wifebeater is fake except the fact that he beat his ex in front of their children and threaten his children if they called the popo. also the fact that he and fiddy are butt pirates.

that marriage is fake as ****.

the reconciliation with wifebeater SR was fake.

the crusade for OSt is fake.
Old 09-04-2011, 01:57 PM
MeiXiang
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 MeiXiang has a reputation beyond reputeMeiXiang has a reputation beyond reputeMeiXiang has a reputation beyond reputeMeiXiang has a reputation beyond reputeMeiXiang has a reputation beyond reputeMeiXiang has a reputation beyond reputeMeiXiang has a reputation beyond reputeMeiXiang has a reputation beyond reputeMeiXiang has a reputation beyond reputeMeiXiang has a reputation beyond reputeMeiXiang has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,005,591,761.08
cash flow for the unemployed - Gotteskrieger 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sir TomJones 

Floyd doesn't act the tough guy at all. He's arrogant but he has never tried to act tough. Floyd makes boxing what it is currently, you can't really deny it and we need that in the sport of boxing.
Old 09-04-2011, 02:19 PM
RapidFire_Royce
Contender

Rep Power: 0 RapidFire_Royce is infamous around these partsRapidFire_Royce is infamous around these partsRapidFire_Royce is infamous around these partsRapidFire_Royce is infamous around these partsRapidFire_Royce is infamous around these partsRapidFire_Royce is infamous around these partsRapidFire_Royce is infamous around these partsRapidFire_Royce is infamous around these partsRapidFire_Royce is infamous around these partsRapidFire_Royce is infamous around these partsRapidFire_Royce is infamous around these parts
Bank: 895,862,272.77
Total Points: 895,916,185.14
Send a message via AIM to RapidFire_Royce Send a message via Yahoo to RapidFire_Royce

Maybe i did use the wrong word arrogant ****y, etc fit what i was meaning to say better.

As far as his court cases like a couple of people have said those are real and if he is guilty then those are problems that he will have to deal with.

I mean the way he acts anytime there is a camera in front of his face. It all seems made up. But can you argue with the results? no matter what anyone says about him the guy puts asses in seats without a crowd pleasing style and has made an ungodly amount of money without taking any undue punishment. He He still leaves some things to be desired as far as what he does in the ring. But as far as marketing himself there isn't a promoter on this earth who could have done a better job.
Old 09-04-2011, 02:27 PM
Shogunofharlem1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Shogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,050,655.03
Godamn!!! nice avi :fing02: - jose830 

Personally I think the "Money" personality is a exaggeration on his real personality. I think he exaggerates a little for the cameras but I dont think its that far away from who he really is.
Old 09-04-2011, 02:56 PM
Medved
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Medved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,313,067,849,262.50
Total Points: 9,488,067,935,345.90
Thanks you - Devils Advocate one of our best posters - Freedom. Have a beer for many stellar posts on the K-Bros! - ChopperRead That post of yours had me laughing my butt off.  Good stuff. - Rip Chudd No Message - dancovboxer 
Cheers for the stream &amp; joining in the thread, great chat - dancovboxer Keep up the comedy - rorymac You deserve it - Rocky... for helping bombs the great - Bombs No Message - rorymac 
Season 2 Champion of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas &amp; happy New years bro! - dan_cov 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - S H O B O X Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - `STEELHEAD Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dj emz Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Willie Swindler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Mooncat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check View Post
He doesn't come off as a tough guys, he comes off as arrogant. Floyd tbh, really cares about what people think about him though. He cares about legacy too, that's why he often gets offended about people questions his resume. Floyd is arrogant, that's not for show but being arrogant isn't a bad thing especially after what he has accomplished.
Yea because fighting once every 2 years means you care about your legacy. Do you know how many Boxers would be undefeated if they fought 30 bums in a few years then fought once every 2 years? ALOT.

Are you really impressed with Floyd that he goes on vacation for 2 years, cherry-picks 1 opponent and goes back on vacation?

Why doesnt he try cleaning out a division? Unifying it? or is that too much trouble.

Dude doesnt care about his legacy or boxing. He just wants to make the most amounts of cash while doing the least work. The only reason he even fought Ortiz was because he is broke. Thats the ONLY reason he even fights, not because of his legacy but because he needs the money.

If he was really that good he would fight 2 times a year against everyone in the division. But you cant lose if you dont fight right?

Thats why Manny is more respected than Floyd, he has fought everyone who wants to fight him, and has given Rematches to JMM who gave him his toughest fight and took on Cotto.