No announcement yet.

Manny is so confident, he has never said he would BEAT anyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny is so confident, he has never said he would BEAT anyone

I noticed that manny is extremely confident for his fight against JMM, he has never said he would beat anyone. He always says the fans will enjoy a great fight and he will give it his all...

My question is, why is manny so comfident against JMM compared to when he has fought other fighters?

It's good to be confident, he has never shown this much..

sorry for the type-o had to edit I meant confident*

Comment

Because this Steroid cheat knows Marquez can't do shyt above 140. Mayweather proved this. Paquita de Steroids knows that he can't phuck with Marquez... that's why he wanted ANOTHER B.S. catch weight. Juice Man has this... Due to cheating of course. That's why he's so confident.

Comment

Well, JMM is 40 years old, and the fight is happening at a weight class Marquez clearly doesn't belong in. I hope it turns out to be a good fight, though is very unlikely.
        Last edited by -Huey-; 09-03-2011, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Cause he's fighting a 38 year old lightweight at ww??..the same weight Floyd dominated him at and *******s said"oh Jmm is slow and sluggish at ww and the fight was bullshit.......yet they act like this is a great fight

Comment

I don’t know, but after the subpar performance against Mosley I think Manny is on a mission to make a statement with Marquez being the drum to beat on.

Comment

Makes sense, everyone seems to be on point. Seems like he has all the advantages.

Jmm has been more hitable in his recent fights that will be manny's key to victory.

Comment

Manny has always been like this in his past interviews, regardless of who he will be fighting...

Comment

This time he pretty much hinted he will take care of JMM and put an end to this. In his past fights all he promises is a good fight for the fans.

Originally posted by ALG United View Post
                  Manny has always been like this in his past interviews, regardless of who he will be fighting...

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
                    Makes sense, everyone seems to be on point. Seems like he has all the advantages.

Jmm has been more hitable in his recent fights that will be manny's key to victory.
                    Doesnt he always

Comment

Working...
                    X