Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#21
Old 09-03-2011, 01:28 AM
Eaner0919
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Monterey Park, CA
Age: 47
Posts: 8,703
Rep Power: 29 Eaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 20,223,447.62
Bank: 10,951,406,931.67
Total Points: 10,971,630,379.29
P4P 1 of Bscene's Best! - jazluvr My Favorite Margo fan-bud! - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - jazluvr 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
Sylistically, I can see Linares having similar attributes, but not as close as Khan. Here's why. Khan comes out just as dangerous as a young Oscar who mixes it up just as well. Look at the Salita fight. Khan came out with cruel intentions, similar to a young hungry DLH.

But, it's the jab that pulls Khan closer to DLH for me. Linares has a pretty good jab from what I've seen, but it's not nearly as laser sharp or effective as Khans. You combine that with how Khan looks during exchanges and it's pretty obvious in my opinion.

I'll have to watch Linares more. But for some reason, speed/jab wise, he never rubbed me as being similar to DLH. I'll have to review more of his fights though...
this post is so wrong I don't know where to begin

Khan doesn't really mix it up you point to one fight where he essentially stops a guy and call him aggressive when he clearly isn't

Khan bounces on the balls of his feet more than anything a young DLH did.

Linares is way more comparable than Khan for a young DLH

like I state if you are looking at a post 140 DLH then yes because Oscar changed his style as he moved up
Reply With Quote
Eaner0919 is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#22
Old 09-03-2011, 01:38 AM
Ringlife
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Modesto, California
Posts: 5,099
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 14 Ringlife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 200,000,135,860.20
Bank: 341,238,397.96
Total Points: 200,341,374,258.16
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Default

Yes I think they do fight like each other De La Hoya chin is a lot better and De La Hoya a little smarter never really got hit to much when throwing a combo very smart in the ring outside the ring that's a whole different story Lol.
Reply With Quote
Ringlife is offline
#23
Old 09-03-2011, 01:53 AM
Doctor_Tenma
Monster
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Bronx, New York
Age: 25
Posts: 29,468
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 75 Doctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 30,132,516,598.90
Bank: 119,536,658,285,324.34
Total Points: 119,566,790,801,923.23
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Toney Loc 
Default

Khan reminds me of young Oscar more than anybody else right now because of his overall speed and athleticism, but then when I make that comparison I become disappointed in Khan because then I'm questioning him

Oscar didn't bounce around like a maniac, he would plant his feet more and invest on power shots, body punching. Khan also tends to throw a lot of arm punches.

Even though Khan reminded me of him most, I would have to agree that Linares is closer, I tend to forget about Linares. I really hope him and Rios fight one day.
Reply With Quote
Doctor_Tenma is online now
#24
Old 09-03-2011, 02:14 AM
BoxingGenius27
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 9,018
Rep Power: 0 BoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 9,371,058,421,661.07
Bank: 304,120.51
Total Points: 9,371,058,725,781.58
nice ownage of Jro's pseudo expert/historian azz - Pancakes No Message - Tha_Greatest Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays BoxingGenius27 - !! AI-Holmes!! 
for some wshh - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaner0919 View Post
this post is so wrong I don't know where to begin

Khan doesn't really mix it up you point to one fight where he essentially stops a guy and call him aggressive when he clearly isn't

Khan bounces on the balls of his feet more than anything a young DLH did.

Linares is way more comparable than Khan for a young DLH

like I state if you are looking at a post 140 DLH then yes because Oscar changed his style as he moved up
When I say Khan mixes it up, I mean lightning DLH like fast combinations.

My Khan vs Salita example was a rebuttal to you saying Khan doesn't come out as fast as a young DLH.

In this thread, I'm comparing DLH and Khan during their first 5 years fighting professionally. DLH fought Chavez during his 5th year of being a pro. Khan vs Barrera completely reminds me of DLH vs Chavez I; from the accounts of all 4 fighters. Barrera in that fight reminds me of Chavez, and Khan reminds me of DLH. Granite, DLH fought Chavez at 147 so I can see where you're coming from when you say post 140.

But let's take your point of view regarding 130lb - 135lb. You're saying Linares is more like a young DLH than Khan is at these weights because Linares is more aggressive and gets more stoppages than Khan did when he was at these weights? It sounds like you're giving the edge in aggressiveness/power to Linares. Let's talk about that.

Khan had 17/21 KO's during his stay at 135. DLH had 18/20 KO's at his stay at 135. Linares had 12/20 KO's during his stay at 122-126. Power was the only category that you could've possibly given the edge to Linares over Khan. I think I just proved that theory wrong.

During their stay at 135, Khan and DLH had a better jab and more combination speed than Linares at 122/126. In fact I barely give the edge in effective jab to DLH. I think it's even between Khan and DLH regarding speed at this same weight. Both are faster than Linares.

Even though you already agreed that Khan is more like DLH post 140 (13 years), given the above facts, please answer this 1 question:

1.How is Linaress more like DLH at 130-135 than Khan is, especially given the fact that he was slower, with a less effective jab, and lower KO% than Khan?
Reply With Quote
BoxingGenius27 is offline
#25
Old 09-03-2011, 02:34 AM
BoxingGenius27
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 9,018
Rep Power: 0 BoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 9,371,058,421,661.07
Bank: 304,120.51
Total Points: 9,371,058,725,781.58
nice ownage of Jro's pseudo expert/historian azz - Pancakes No Message - Tha_Greatest Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays BoxingGenius27 - !! AI-Holmes!! 
for some wshh - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaner0919 View Post
this is spot on

people forget what type of fighter Oscar was early on or maybe just too new of a boxing fan to realize how much of a bad ass early Oscar was. The man was a predator aggressively targeting his opponents but with skill and talent. He didn't just look for opportunities he made them on his own

once he moved to 147 it changed a bit. For some reason he wanted to eschew what made him such a stellar fighter, aggressiveness and a jack hammer left hook. That version is more like Khan but early Oscar, say from 140 down where I think he was something like 24-0 21KOs, is more like what Linares is
My second point is this. It sounds like you're saying Linares is more like DLH based off his sheere aggression? Even if I give you that point (which I don't) it takes more than what you mentioned to be like DLH. I didn't hear you mention 1 thing about speed, jab, ring generalship, ect...

All I see is you mentioning KO's and sheere aggression, while totally missing the fact that Khan was faster than Linares and just as fast as DLH, almost just as good of a jab, and same KO% as DLH. In addition to having the exact same body type (i.e 5'10 frame).
Reply With Quote
BoxingGenius27 is offline
#26
Old 09-03-2011, 02:45 AM
Eaner0919
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Monterey Park, CA
Age: 47
Posts: 8,703
Rep Power: 29 Eaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond reputeEaner0919 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 20,223,447.62
Bank: 10,951,406,931.67
Total Points: 10,971,630,379.29
P4P 1 of Bscene's Best! - jazluvr My Favorite Margo fan-bud! - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - jazluvr 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
My second point is this. It sounds like you're saying Linares is more like DLH based off his sheere aggression? Even if I give you that point (which I don't) it takes more than what you mentioned to be like DLH. I didn't hear you mention 1 thing about speed, jab, ring generalship, ect...

All I see is you mentioning KO's and sheere aggression, while totally missing the fact that Khan was faster than Linares and just as fast as DLH, almost just as good of a jab, and same KO% as DLH. In addition to having the exact same body type (i.e 5'10 frame).
because I don't have to

you say you're a boxing genius well if that were the case then you would know that Linares has all those traits just as much and really does not need repeating

and sorry but you're comparing physical traits not styles or skill set. I described to you what makes the comparison off IMO if you don't want to acknowledge that that's on you not me.

and where did I mention KOs other than what DLH's record was?

man I don't know why I even bother with your remedial ass
Reply With Quote
Eaner0919 is offline
#27
Old 09-03-2011, 03:04 AM
BoxingGenius27
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 9,018
Rep Power: 0 BoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 9,371,058,421,661.07
Bank: 304,120.51
Total Points: 9,371,058,725,781.58
nice ownage of Jro's pseudo expert/historian azz - Pancakes No Message - Tha_Greatest Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays BoxingGenius27 - !! AI-Holmes!! 
for some wshh - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaner0919 View Post
because I don't have to

hahaha you can't even defend you're logic.

you say you're a boxing genius well if that were the case then you would know that Linares has all those traits just as much and really does not need repeating

Sounds like you got built up animosity over other threads. If you're just gonna say "you're boxing genius figure it out", you need to take your ass to sleep cause you're sounding like a little baby right now.

Secondly, if you're here to just troll and not talk boxing, you can go on ignore like your BFF Jrosales13. Some guys on this site might tolerate trolls, but I only have room for debaters. Not guys that lose debates, then start resorting to calling someone out over their name. As if you're real name is Eaner0919. Get serious man. You're 42 years old acting like this. Shame on you.


and sorry but you're comparing physical traits not styles or skill set. I described to you what makes the comparison off IMO if you don't want to acknowledge that that's on you not me.

Ummmm, did you read what I put in my OP? I listed Speed, jab, style, chin, ect... What are you talking about?

and where did I mention KOs other than what DLH's record was?

Originally Posted By Eaner0919
people forget what type of fighter Oscar was early on or maybe just too new of a boxing fan to realize how much of a bad ass early Oscar was. The man was a predator aggressively targeting his opponents but with skill and talent. He didn't just look for opportunities he made them on his own


I'm summarizing you're own quote. You tell me where it doesn't look like your sole argument is on aggression. Everyone know aggressive fighters are normally going for KO's not decisions. You tell me what you meant by this quote because this is how I interpret it. If I interpreted it wrong, that's why I asked you to explain yourself more clearer.

man I don't know why I even bother with your remedial ass

Now you're resorting to name calling like a 1st grader lol. Show me where I called you a name? You sound just like Jro and that's why I put him on ignore. Your simple minded response had nothing to do with debating. I don't mind debating, but I what I won't tolerate is people like yourself trying to sabotage discussions instead of debating. Now if you have a problem with my screen name, than just say that. But don't start name calling and trolling for no reason. Come on man, I thought you were 42 years old. Grow the f up.
Come on man.

See above.
Reply With Quote
BoxingGenius27 is offline
#28
Old 09-03-2011, 03:26 AM
Mr. Ryan
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: New Jersey
Age: 27
Posts: 27,222
Blog Entries: 3
Rep Power: 0 Mr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Ryan has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,020,180,367.03
Bank: 129,851,089,427.28
Total Points: 130,871,269,794.31
20,000 posts!  Well done. - abosworth good shit, folks. You folks with Ouma, then you my folks. Congrats Asain. Keep on doing what you do, bud. - sweet pea 50 boxingscene's Top Ten Serious Poster - mickey gomez Give me 10k, PLEASE! - ЯiZO Congrats on your nomination bro.  Great job. - MELLY-MEL... 
Only for you.. - MassageQueen just for being you ;) - Massage Queen One Of Boxingscene finest... Hmm i almost forgot hook me some of your good K mate... Hehehe Thanks advance FROM: - FasTHarD Just because you're the shit!! - Massage Queen Once again, thanks for what you did for me. And keep up the good work. - The_Bringer 
Thanks for sharing your boxing knowledge. - Talisayen this one is for your website. btw, i signed your guestbook. good job pre :fing02: - Talisayen For all your great work! - jazluvr For your accomplishments! - jazluvr beer after job well done - led 
congrats!!! - TBear seen your article in Ring! - TBear Merry Christmas Ryan - TBear good to see you back - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - TBear 
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Ryan Send a message via MSN to Mr. Ryan Send a message via Yahoo to Mr. Ryan
Default

They both have the same idea, but I think Oscar was a far better puncher with the left hook, but had no right hand early in his career. Khan is a good right hand puncher.

De la Hoya had a better chin also, but Khan I think is faster.
Reply With Quote
Mr. Ryan is offline
#29
Old 09-03-2011, 03:29 AM
SincereDaGreat
Contender
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Around The Corner And Down The Street
Posts: 416
Rep Power: 0 SincereDaGreat is infamous around these partsSincereDaGreat is infamous around these partsSincereDaGreat is infamous around these partsSincereDaGreat is infamous around these partsSincereDaGreat is infamous around these partsSincereDaGreat is infamous around these partsSincereDaGreat is infamous around these partsSincereDaGreat is infamous around these partsSincereDaGreat is infamous around these partsSincereDaGreat is infamous around these partsSincereDaGreat is infamous around these parts
Points: 10,795.85
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,795.85
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
I mentioned Quartey, but I thought it was someone else for some reason...

Carr maybe?
Carr got Tito...dont think he got Oscar.
Reply With Quote
SincereDaGreat is offline
#30
Old 09-03-2011, 03:33 AM
Snake...
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Playing Monopoly With The Wildcats
Posts: 2,217
Rep Power: 0 Snake... is infamous around these partsSnake... is infamous around these partsSnake... is infamous around these partsSnake... is infamous around these partsSnake... is infamous around these partsSnake... is infamous around these partsSnake... is infamous around these partsSnake... is infamous around these partsSnake... is infamous around these partsSnake... is infamous around these partsSnake... is infamous around these parts
Points: 10,016,217,508.91
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,016,217,508.91
have an apple....... - bigsmoothh 
Default

LOL suicide bomb man has been KTFO and will get demolished @ welter no comparsion what so ever
Reply With Quote
Snake... is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
amir, hoya, khan, stylistally?, version, younger

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:31 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.