Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2011, 09:53 PM
Spray_resistant
Probably Top 10 In my Era

Rep Power: 107 Spray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,843,964,346.43
Total Points: 6,031,000,563,823.07
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest for you and vanity to use - Hi-Dro 
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier for a friend - xi! one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays to you are your gorgeous missus. x x x - *Boss Lady* Happy New Year - Freedom. 
No Message - Tha_Greatest Blue parallelogram 4 u sir - Russian Crushin Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy holidays bro! - led* valuable addition to the training forum - jas 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Send a message via AIM to Spray_resistant

The only thing that will result from anyone pushing anything is some teenagers hot throbbing c0ck up your rectum slag.
Old 09-02-2011, 10:00 PM
BrooklynBomber
Bi-furious.

Rep Power: 604 BrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 193,125,803,856.77
Total Points: 194,171,055,568.62
a toast to all the excitement bernard hopkins has gifted the world...... - Left Hook Tua The meaning of life, Brook. Thats what is in this box. Who can beat that gift? Thats what I thought... - K-Nan 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindBat View Post
I dont' agree. Got any statistics to back that up?
What do you mean?
The fact that our economy is demand based should be hint enough.
Old 09-02-2011, 10:07 PM
MajorKong
Banned

Rep Power: 0 MajorKong has a reputation beyond reputeMajorKong has a reputation beyond reputeMajorKong has a reputation beyond reputeMajorKong has a reputation beyond reputeMajorKong has a reputation beyond reputeMajorKong has a reputation beyond reputeMajorKong has a reputation beyond reputeMajorKong has a reputation beyond reputeMajorKong has a reputation beyond reputeMajorKong has a reputation beyond reputeMajorKong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 70,196.78
blue parallelogram for you - Jack Napier you're on a roll since your latest comeback - Jack Napier kill - Ether A true hero. - dj Benze one of my favorite posters - Freedom. 
нагнём всех! - kyshenko team Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier 
Thumbs down

Of course they do. Its part of their plan to destroy the family. By steadily feeding them a dose of gay depravity in an incremental way, they destroy the moral fabric of society and make them into rudderless, easily pliable degenerates with no standards and weak foundations.

They do the same thing with the rest of the zionist garbage they force feed you every day like multiculturalism and the projection of ghetto/prison culture into the middle class.

They want you to be a weak easily manipulated loser with no compass so that they can dictate to you what to buy and what to be.

5 star thread.
Old 09-02-2011, 10:10 PM
Medved
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Medved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,313,067,849,262.50
Total Points: 9,488,067,940,707.90
Thanks you - Devils Advocate one of our best posters - Freedom. Have a beer for many stellar posts on the K-Bros! - ChopperRead That post of yours had me laughing my butt off.  Good stuff. - Rip Chudd No Message - dancovboxer 
Cheers for the stream & joining in the thread, great chat - dancovboxer Keep up the comedy - rorymac You deserve it - Rocky... for helping bombs the great - Bombs No Message - rorymac 
Season 2 Champion of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas & happy New years bro! - dan_cov 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - S H O B O X Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - `STEELHEAD Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dj emz Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Willie Swindler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Mooncat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
Of course they do. Its part of their plan to destroy the family. By steadily feeding them a dose of gay depravity in an incremental way, they destroy the moral fabric of society and make them into rudderless, easily pliable degenerates with no standards and weak foundations.

They do the same thing with the rest of the zionist garbage they force feed you every day like multiculturalism and the projection of ghetto/prison culture into the middle class.

They want you to be a weak easily manipulated loser with no compass so that they can dictate to you what to buy and what to be.

5 star thread.
You stole my reply, the Zionist push all this crap to force the world to strip down all their values and become sheep. Thats why a few family's own the whole world (Rothmans owns like 50% of the world's debt)

They have been pushing this GAY bs for a long time, same with product placements, in 20 years people on award shows will be walking in with a dress that looks like a Nascar outfit, 50 diffirent sponsors.

It all started with the Political Correctness BS, they use that and push it down your throats like a good citizen, and you cant say anything! That would be mean and not P.C.

Take a good look at whats happening in UK, go to London and tell me what the streets of london and its people look like.
Old 09-02-2011, 10:12 PM
MOULINYAN KILLA
Banned

Rep Power: 0 MOULINYAN KILLA has a reputation beyond reputeMOULINYAN KILLA has a reputation beyond reputeMOULINYAN KILLA has a reputation beyond reputeMOULINYAN KILLA has a reputation beyond reputeMOULINYAN KILLA has a reputation beyond reputeMOULINYAN KILLA has a reputation beyond reputeMOULINYAN KILLA has a reputation beyond reputeMOULINYAN KILLA has a reputation beyond reputeMOULINYAN KILLA has a reputation beyond reputeMOULINYAN KILLA has a reputation beyond reputeMOULINYAN KILLA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.27
Total Points: 35,844,185.93
Best Gay poster boxingscene has! - Sir TomJones one of the best gay posters on BS - MANIAC310 for the best gay poster on boxingscene ;) - BritishBoxing92 because i love you and want to marry you and jizz inside of you and on your face and impregnate you...jajajaja - BritishBoxing92 No Message - Ether 
Howzat - rorymac Will You Be My Bro Forever? BFF ring! <3 - Law 15 Thanks for fixing my heart :D - I ♥ RVP ily bro......no homo - MANIAC310 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - project xxx1 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANIAC310 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MANIAC310 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANIAC310 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MANIAC310 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANIAC310 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MANIAC310 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -KULT- Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - -KULT- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANIAC310 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - MANIAC310 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - MANIAC310 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - MANIAC310 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - MANIAC310 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - MANIAC310 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - MANIAC310 

My room walls are pink, I have a man bag, a faux hawk, scarves, and I've dyed my hair a few times.
Old 09-02-2011, 10:14 PM
GOAT86
Banned

Rep Power: 0 GOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,846,466,619.99
Total Points: 1,896,898,097.00
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier gloss for the whore - D.I.E.S.E.L Disguise yourself some more - EngorgedW/Blood enjoy! - led .|. - D.I.E.S.E.L 
____________ - D.I.E.S.E.L $%^&* *&^% - D.I.E.S.E.L $%^&*# - D.I.E.S.E.L @#$%^& - D.I.E.S.E.L b4 it rains - cannonball_X 
Thanks for the inspiration. :) - Boss Lady 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Gay and Lesbian Pride - EngorgedW/Blood Gay and Lesbian Pride - D.I.E.S.E.L 

So true. Hollywood startin a petition for tranny-parenthood.

Old 09-02-2011, 10:16 PM
N!GGALAS CAGE
Banned

Rep Power: 0 N!GGALAS CAGE has a reputation beyond reputeN!GGALAS CAGE has a reputation beyond reputeN!GGALAS CAGE has a reputation beyond reputeN!GGALAS CAGE has a reputation beyond reputeN!GGALAS CAGE has a reputation beyond reputeN!GGALAS CAGE has a reputation beyond reputeN!GGALAS CAGE has a reputation beyond reputeN!GGALAS CAGE has a reputation beyond reputeN!GGALAS CAGE has a reputation beyond reputeN!GGALAS CAGE has a reputation beyond reputeN!GGALAS CAGE has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,501,497,543.41
have a beer - AL YANKAB*TCH No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj Raccoon View Post
My room walls are pink, I have a man bag, a faux hawk, scarves, and I've dyed my hair a few times.
Nothing gay about that. That's actually considered straight these days.

You can't be called a real queer unless you've swallowed a hot, thick load down your throat. I've done that a few times and still don't consider myself gay, at least by today's standards.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:14 AM
Boxingtech718v2
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Boxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 887,843,892.39
Total Points: 1,987,330,978.25
Boxingtech718v2 is a sh1tty poster - Freedom. Stop crying wipe your tears. - Boxingtech718v2 Good posts. - Kenny MF Powers You drive me crazy, you deserve a medal :D - Bossy Thanks for the medal, Here's a sucker - Boxingtech718v2 
Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post

You can't be called a real queer unless you've swallowed a hot, thick load down your throat. I've done that a few times and still don't consider myself gay, at least by today's standards.
Whoa....Buddy too much info
Old 09-03-2011, 12:29 AM
MOULINYAN KILLA
Banned

Rep Power: 0 MOULINYAN KILLA has a reputation beyond reputeMOULINYAN KILLA has a reputation beyond reputeMOULINYAN KILLA has a reputation beyond reputeMOULINYAN KILLA has a reputation beyond reputeMOULINYAN KILLA has a reputation beyond reputeMOULINYAN KILLA has a reputation beyond reputeMOULINYAN KILLA has a reputation beyond reputeMOULINYAN KILLA has a reputation beyond reputeMOULINYAN KILLA has a reputation beyond reputeMOULINYAN KILLA has a reputation beyond reputeMOULINYAN KILLA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.27
Total Points: 35,844,185.93
Best Gay poster boxingscene has! - Sir TomJones one of the best gay posters on BS - MANIAC310 for the best gay poster on boxingscene ;) - BritishBoxing92 because i love you and want to marry you and jizz inside of you and on your face and impregnate you...jajajaja - BritishBoxing92 No Message - Ether 
Howzat - rorymac Will You Be My Bro Forever? BFF ring! <3 - Law 15 Thanks for fixing my heart :D - I ♥ RVP ily bro......no homo - MANIAC310 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - project xxx1 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANIAC310 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MANIAC310 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANIAC310 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MANIAC310 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANIAC310 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MANIAC310 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -KULT- Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - -KULT- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANIAC310 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - MANIAC310 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - MANIAC310 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - MANIAC310 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - MANIAC310 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - MANIAC310 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - MANIAC310 

Quote:
Originally Posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post

Not into that but I would swallow my idols load.

Who is my idol?

That's common knowledge around these parts.
Old 09-03-2011, 01:36 AM
EdMon917
8===D~

Rep Power: 17 EdMon917 has a reputation beyond reputeEdMon917 has a reputation beyond reputeEdMon917 has a reputation beyond reputeEdMon917 has a reputation beyond reputeEdMon917 has a reputation beyond reputeEdMon917 has a reputation beyond reputeEdMon917 has a reputation beyond reputeEdMon917 has a reputation beyond reputeEdMon917 has a reputation beyond reputeEdMon917 has a reputation beyond reputeEdMon917 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,652,151,057.97
Total Points: 34,152,172,111.21
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? - ??? Is it a bird, is it a plane? - ??? No Message - arraamis No Message - arraamis No Message - arraamis 
No Message - arraamis No Message - arraamis No Message - eddie_monster No Message - eddie_monster No Message - eddie_monster 
No Message - eddie_monster No Message - eddie_monster No Message - eddie_monster No Message - eddie_monster No Message - eddie_monster 
No Message - eddie_monster No Message - eddie_monster No Message - eddie_monster No Message - eddie_monster :wave: - Bossy 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - chiguy91 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - ??? World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - ??? World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - eddie_monster World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - eddie_monster 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - eddie_monster World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - eddie_monster World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - eddie_monster World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - eddie_monster World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - eddie_monster 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - eddie_monster World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - eddie_monster World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - eddie_monster World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - eddie_monster World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - eddie_monster 

Hollywood and Santanism are for homos?