Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 08-31-2011, 12:16 AM
XxLeftHook_
Contender

Rep Power: 4 XxLeftHook_ has much to be proud ofXxLeftHook_ has much to be proud ofXxLeftHook_ has much to be proud ofXxLeftHook_ has much to be proud ofXxLeftHook_ has much to be proud ofXxLeftHook_ has much to be proud ofXxLeftHook_ has much to be proud ofXxLeftHook_ has much to be proud ofXxLeftHook_ has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,076,626.96
Default switching sides!!

I'am a hardcore Pacquiao fan I don't hate or dislike Mayweather. I actually think he is probably the most talented defensive boxer to ever step in the ring, but obviously when the conversation about them pops up I back up my boy Pacquiao. At the beginning I wanted Ortiz to whoop Mayweathers ass just because I haven't seen a big upset in a while, but after watching a few interviews where that ****y moda****er Ortiz talks like if he was a boxing god has made me change my mind big time ( And I thought Mayweather was full of himself) I hope with all the passion in my heart that Mayweather Rapes Victor literally with his boxing gloves or at least leaves him severely retarded!! GOOO Mayweather!! Fuk you Ortiz for letting all that fame go up to your ass and head smh
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-31-2011, 12:19 AM
Explosions
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Explosions has a reputation beyond reputeExplosions has a reputation beyond reputeExplosions has a reputation beyond reputeExplosions has a reputation beyond reputeExplosions has a reputation beyond reputeExplosions has a reputation beyond reputeExplosions has a reputation beyond reputeExplosions has a reputation beyond reputeExplosions has a reputation beyond reputeExplosions has a reputation beyond reputeExplosions has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12.68
Total Points: 44,699.58

So you would rather side with the "man" who destroyed the mother of his kids by beating her unconscious, the "man" who hits women in clubs because they ask for an autograph, the "man" who was kicked out of a Chillis restaurant because he was caught sniffing coke from the table and the "man" who almost choked his dad on national TV?

Okay.
johnx
Contender

Rep Power: 0 johnx is infamous around these partsjohnx is infamous around these partsjohnx is infamous around these partsjohnx is infamous around these partsjohnx is infamous around these partsjohnx is infamous around these partsjohnx is infamous around these partsjohnx is infamous around these partsjohnx is infamous around these partsjohnx is infamous around these partsjohnx is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 9,731.43

ortiz by KO round 3
Bobby Shmurda
A Hot Ni@@a

Rep Power: 38 Bobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 419,436,090,319.93
Total Points: 432,542,444,161.14
No Message - ИATAS206 Cool man.  Animes are cool. - jjbj2 kick this ignorant racist - Freedom. this guy can't even debate, he just goes straight to childish insults - happyman One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA good poster - A-Wolf 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

wow...is that necessary? the weird hatred that ppl fhave for fighters for things they do outside the ring astonishes me.
Old 08-31-2011, 12:20 AM
welcometosaigon
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 welcometosaigon has a reputation beyond reputewelcometosaigon has a reputation beyond reputewelcometosaigon has a reputation beyond reputewelcometosaigon has a reputation beyond reputewelcometosaigon has a reputation beyond reputewelcometosaigon has a reputation beyond reputewelcometosaigon has a reputation beyond reputewelcometosaigon has a reputation beyond reputewelcometosaigon has a reputation beyond reputewelcometosaigon has a reputation beyond reputewelcometosaigon has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,087,295.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Las Vegas View Post
So you would rather side with the "man" who destroyed the mother of his kids by beating her unconscious, the "man" who hits women in clubs because they ask for an autograph, the "man" who was kicked out of a Chillis restaurant because he was caught sniffing coke from the table and the "man" who almost choked his dad on national TV?

Okay.
Dude...just go away.
Old 08-31-2011, 12:20 AM
Bobby Shmurda
A Hot Ni@@a

Rep Power: 38 Bobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 419,436,090,319.93
Total Points: 432,542,444,161.14
No Message - ИATAS206 Cool man.  Animes are cool. - jjbj2 kick this ignorant racist - Freedom. this guy can't even debate, he just goes straight to childish insults - happyman One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA good poster - A-Wolf 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:

Okay.
u like to make **** up dont u???
Old 08-31-2011, 12:26 AM
XxLeftHook_
Contender

Rep Power: 4 XxLeftHook_ has much to be proud ofXxLeftHook_ has much to be proud ofXxLeftHook_ has much to be proud ofXxLeftHook_ has much to be proud ofXxLeftHook_ has much to be proud ofXxLeftHook_ has much to be proud ofXxLeftHook_ has much to be proud ofXxLeftHook_ has much to be proud ofXxLeftHook_ has much to be proud of

Quote:

Okay.
Hell yea!! I rather side with Mayweather because he has always been that way you get what you see, he wasn't portraying some other character like Ortiz has til now. The only reason I liked Ortiz was because of him being humble and not talking out of his ass like most boxer's do today, but nooo as soon as he capture a title he turned into mr jackal thinking he owns boxing. Don't get me wrong if he would of always been like this I would of cared less, but he is trying to be something his not...all that fame is getting to him
Old 08-31-2011, 12:30 AM
XxLeftHook_
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by DempseyRollin View Post
wow...is that necessary? the weird hatred that ppl fhave for fighters for things they do outside the ring astonishes me.
Uhhh yea because I've purchased some of his fights, so therefore I'am entitle to say what ever da fuk I think about him
Old 08-31-2011, 12:33 AM
Explosions
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Explosions has a reputation beyond reputeExplosions has a reputation beyond reputeExplosions has a reputation beyond reputeExplosions has a reputation beyond reputeExplosions has a reputation beyond reputeExplosions has a reputation beyond reputeExplosions has a reputation beyond reputeExplosions has a reputation beyond reputeExplosions has a reputation beyond reputeExplosions has a reputation beyond reputeExplosions has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12.68
Total Points: 44,699.58
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLeftHook_ View Post
Hell yea!! I rather side with Mayweather because he has always been that way you get what you see, he wasn't portraying some other character like Ortiz has til now. The only reason I liked Ortiz was because of him being humble and not talking out of his ass like most boxer's do today, but nooo as soon as he capture a title he turned into mr jackal thinking he owns boxing. Don't get me wrong if he would of always been like this I would of cared less, but he is trying to be something his not...all that fame is getting to him
I can respect that man. As long as you're doing it because it's what you truly believe is right then there's no one who can tell you otherwise.

Respect.
Old 08-31-2011, 12:36 AM
borgata
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 borgata is infamous around these partsborgata is infamous around these partsborgata is infamous around these partsborgata is infamous around these partsborgata is infamous around these partsborgata is infamous around these partsborgata is infamous around these partsborgata is infamous around these partsborgata is infamous around these partsborgata is infamous around these partsborgata is infamous around these parts
Bank: 4,180,553,497,937.24
Total Points: 4,190,553,622,399.88

just report vegas and move on guys........