Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#11
Old 08-28-2011, 10:18 AM
Ko King 212
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Harlem NYC
Posts: 2,388
Rep Power: 9 Ko King 212 has a reputation beyond repute Ko King 212 has a reputation beyond repute Ko King 212 has a reputation beyond repute Ko King 212 has a reputation beyond repute Ko King 212 has a reputation beyond repute Ko King 212 has a reputation beyond repute Ko King 212 has a reputation beyond repute Ko King 212 has a reputation beyond repute Ko King 212 has a reputation beyond repute Ko King 212 has a reputation beyond repute Ko King 212 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 19,088,622.44
Bank: 15,053,657,235,277.66
Total Points: 15,053,676,323,900.10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfc19titles View Post
Manny pac, ww in 2009 November, fighting cotto, clottey margo and mosley


floyd- ww in 2006, fought mostly cherry picked decent fighters at best

Floyd has only dominated the class in avoiding the best fighters
I suppose manny fighting cotto instead of Mosley who was the champ cherry picking. Or what about manny fighting Mosley a year after Floyd instead of berto.

Nevermind fighting clottey instead Floyd.
Reply With Quote
Ko King 212 is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#12
Old 08-28-2011, 10:20 AM
Las Vegas,
BS Celebrity
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Richardson, TX - 69.15.253.9
Posts: 5,554
Rep Power: 16 Las Vegas, has disabled reputation
Points: 2,536,371.22
Bank: 275,486.81
Total Points: 2,811,858.03
Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse  Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse  Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse  Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse  Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse 
Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse  Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse  Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse  Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse  Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse 
Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse  Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse  Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse  Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse  Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse 
Thanks bro enjoy xmas! - komodo  thanks! and merry christmas to you and yours as well. - AntonTheGreat  thanks for the donation man! same to you, cheers! - chiguy91  Thank You!! - Thank Me Later  No Message - BoZz 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - [KLTP] -Kirby-  Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - [KLTP] -Kirby-  Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - [KLTP] -Kirby-  Childhood Cancer - [KLTP] -Kirby-  Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - [KLTP] -Kirby- 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - [KLTP] -Kirby-  Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - [KLTP] -Kirby-  Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - [KLTP] -Kirby-  Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - [KLTP] -Kirby-  Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - [KLTP] -Kirby- 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - [KLTP] -Kirby-  Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - [KLTP] -Kirby-  Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - [KLTP] -Kirby-  Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - [KLTP] -Kirby-  Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - [KLTP] -Kirby- 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - [KLTP] -Kirby-  Autism - [KLTP] -Kirby-  Autism - [KLTP] -Kirby-  Gay and Lesbian Pride - [KLTP] -Kirby-  Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - el malo 
Default

Ifc your track record suggests that no one should take you seriously.
Reply With Quote
Las Vegas, is offline
#13
Old 08-28-2011, 10:21 AM
Leohappy
Burning Fire!
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Slovenia
Age: 34
Posts: 5,910
Rep Power: 15 Leohappy has a reputation beyond repute Leohappy has a reputation beyond repute Leohappy has a reputation beyond repute Leohappy has a reputation beyond repute Leohappy has a reputation beyond repute Leohappy has a reputation beyond repute Leohappy has a reputation beyond repute Leohappy has a reputation beyond repute Leohappy has a reputation beyond repute Leohappy has a reputation beyond repute Leohappy has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 54,765.63
Bank: 31,036,362,462.70
Total Points: 31,036,417,228.33
War Zavec! - Freedom.  Zavec was the REAL Winner, Berto is just a BUM who Headbutts and Gasses after 4 - Medved  No Message - Tha_Greatest  No Message - Tha_Greatest  No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Happy 2k posts! :) - *Boss Lady*  Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Assassin View Post
he did fight the best at 140 who were willing to fight him back. cotto turned him down at 140 as did hatton. floyd moved up to 140 for the sole reason to fight kostya, but he got beat by hatton first and retired. watch the timeline and u will realize it is inmpossible for floyd to have avoided kostya, and like mentioned he acctually wanted to fight him real bad and called him out since he was a 130.

margarito was never a top fighter when floyd was at 147. judah was undisputed champ then lost to baldomir, baldomir vacated some belts bcuz of sanctioning fees and thats how tony won a vacant belt. but he was universally considered #3 behind judah and baldomir at that time. margarito didnt get recognized as a top figjhter until after floyd already retired, and when floyd came back tony already been dominated and ktfo by mosley.

i acctually agree with your point though and u can make a case floyd avoided some fighters in his career, stevie johnston, cotto (at 147) and pacquiao. but ppl need to stop adding names to that list that dont make any sense. floyd was never in a position to fight some of these guys and never ducked them but his haters just throw any name in there that they can to discredit him. clottey? lol! thats a new one. and completely absurd.
poor ifc19titles, another one of his threads just got derailed.
Reply With Quote
Leohappy is offline
#14
Old 08-28-2011, 10:22 AM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 28,825
Rep Power: 76 IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,029,220,116,195,284.00
Bank: 16,857,268,750,635,896.00
Total Points: 26,886,488,866,831,180.00
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner  medal of honor - New England  For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon  For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner  Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac  Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty  Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon  for the facts... - Alx.  Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27  Happy New Year - Freedom.  on the house... - mathed  IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps  Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner  Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ko King 212 View Post
I suppose manny fighting cotto instead of Mosley who was the champ cherry picking. Or what about manny fighting Mosley a year after Floyd instead of berto.

Nevermind fighting clottey instead Floyd.
The only reason Pac is the solified GOAT is becaue he beat/fought the most feared man on the planet for over a decade Joshua Clottey.

Clottey was ducked by Holyfield in the 90's when he fought Tyson instead and the same thing happened with Mayweather and the rest of them in 2010.

GOAT in order;

1. Pacquaio
2. Cotto
3. Margarito
4. Baldomir
5. Zab Judah.

Solely because they were man enough to fight Clottey.

Which is obviously the reason why Floyd is 6th because he fought 2 Top 5 ATG's.
Reply With Quote
IronDanHamza is offline
#15
Old 08-28-2011, 10:39 AM
V.WEBB
CBVM
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NEW JERUSALEM, THATS MY HOME!!!
Posts: 13,485
Rep Power: 40 V.WEBB has a reputation beyond repute V.WEBB has a reputation beyond repute V.WEBB has a reputation beyond repute V.WEBB has a reputation beyond repute V.WEBB has a reputation beyond repute V.WEBB has a reputation beyond repute V.WEBB has a reputation beyond repute V.WEBB has a reputation beyond repute V.WEBB has a reputation beyond repute V.WEBB has a reputation beyond repute V.WEBB has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 5,497,528,883.78
Bank: 13,036,298,157,507.48
Total Points: 13,041,795,686,391.26
For your Honeymoon, bless - Syf  congrats homie - project xxx1  stay strong!! - Horus  Poppppppp  this bottle for me - Horus  No Message - Horus 
some wedding cake fo ya - DiLLiNGER  wedding ring lol - DiLLiNGER  No Message - DiLLiNGER  For the Family Man!  To a happy and healthy life! - Lorily  God Bless and Happy Holidays to you and your family! - Lorily 
Long overdue mate! - Tamis_Siensya  somebody kick this racist - Band-Aid  :fing02: - -jose- 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Toda Caine  Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Horus  Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - SekondzOut  Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led  Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
The Charley Burley of this era Joshua 'Most feared man on the planet' Clottey was definitely avoided by everyone including Mayweather.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
The only reason Pac is the solified GOAT is becaue he beat/fought the most feared man on the planet for over a decade Joshua Clottey.

Clottey was ducked by Holyfield in the 90's when he fought Tyson instead and the same thing happened with Mayweather and the rest of them in 2010.

GOAT in order;

1. Pacquaio
2. Cotto
3. Margarito
4. Baldomir
5. Zab Judah.

Solely because they were man enough to fight Clottey.

Which is obviously the reason why Floyd is 6th because he fought 2 Top 5 ATG's.


/thread
:lol1
Reply With Quote
V.WEBB is offline
#16
Old 08-28-2011, 10:42 AM
lfc19titles
Gf you tried
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: jojo
Posts: 5,494
Rep Power: 19 lfc19titles has a reputation beyond repute lfc19titles has a reputation beyond repute lfc19titles has a reputation beyond repute lfc19titles has a reputation beyond repute lfc19titles has a reputation beyond repute lfc19titles has a reputation beyond repute lfc19titles has a reputation beyond repute lfc19titles has a reputation beyond repute lfc19titles has a reputation beyond repute lfc19titles has a reputation beyond repute lfc19titles has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 98,091.75
Bank: 1,201,183,683,808,231.25
Total Points: 1,201,183,683,906,323.00
King Kenny = Superman. YNWA - -4-  for a good poster - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLTP View Post
Ifc your track record suggests that no one should take you seriously.
and your sig proves you are still a buttt hurt fan, get over it, its been years


*****s can make all the excuses they want but floyd has ducked every dangerous welter, he waits until they are just right to finish off
Reply With Quote
lfc19titles is offline
#17
Old 08-28-2011, 10:42 AM
Phil Ivey
No Home Jerome
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,962
Rep Power: 11 Phil Ivey has a reputation beyond repute Phil Ivey has a reputation beyond repute Phil Ivey has a reputation beyond repute Phil Ivey has a reputation beyond repute Phil Ivey has a reputation beyond repute Phil Ivey has a reputation beyond repute Phil Ivey has a reputation beyond repute Phil Ivey has a reputation beyond repute Phil Ivey has a reputation beyond repute Phil Ivey has a reputation beyond repute Phil Ivey has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,000,061,031.31
Bank: 2,476,459,674,679.46
Total Points: 2,486,459,735,710.77
Default

You're right dude, he chose Mosley when he saw him at his weakest point after his dismal performance against Margarito.... oh wait.
Reply With Quote
Phil Ivey is offline
#18
Old 08-28-2011, 10:44 AM
Phil Ivey
No Home Jerome
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,962
Rep Power: 11 Phil Ivey has a reputation beyond repute Phil Ivey has a reputation beyond repute Phil Ivey has a reputation beyond repute Phil Ivey has a reputation beyond repute Phil Ivey has a reputation beyond repute Phil Ivey has a reputation beyond repute Phil Ivey has a reputation beyond repute Phil Ivey has a reputation beyond repute Phil Ivey has a reputation beyond repute Phil Ivey has a reputation beyond repute Phil Ivey has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,000,061,031.31
Bank: 2,476,459,674,679.46
Total Points: 2,486,459,735,710.77
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
The only reason Pac is the solified GOAT is becaue he beat/fought the most feared man on the planet for over a decade Joshua Clottey.

Clottey was ducked by Holyfield in the 90's when he fought Tyson instead and the same thing happened with Mayweather and the rest of them in 2010.

GOAT in order;

1. Pacquaio
2. Cotto
3. Margarito
4. Baldomir
5. Zab Judah.

Solely because they were man enough to fight Clottey.

Which is obviously the reason why Floyd is 6th because he fought 2 Top 5 ATG's.
BAHAHAHA.... Clottey GOAT.... Floyd's daddy.
Reply With Quote
Phil Ivey is offline
#19
Old 08-28-2011, 10:45 AM
lfc19titles
Gf you tried
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: jojo
Posts: 5,494
Rep Power: 19 lfc19titles has a reputation beyond repute lfc19titles has a reputation beyond repute lfc19titles has a reputation beyond repute lfc19titles has a reputation beyond repute lfc19titles has a reputation beyond repute lfc19titles has a reputation beyond repute lfc19titles has a reputation beyond repute lfc19titles has a reputation beyond repute lfc19titles has a reputation beyond repute lfc19titles has a reputation beyond repute lfc19titles has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 98,091.75
Bank: 1,201,183,683,808,231.25
Total Points: 1,201,183,683,906,323.00
King Kenny = Superman. YNWA - -4-  for a good poster - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
The only reason Pac is the solified GOAT is becaue he beat/fought the most feared man on the planet for over a decade Joshua Clottey.

Clottey was ducked by Holyfield in the 90's when he fought Tyson instead and the same thing happened with Mayweather and the rest of them in 2010.

GOAT in order;

1. Pacquaio
2. Cotto
3. Margarito
4. Baldomir
5. Zab Judah.

Solely because they were man enough to fight Clottey.

Which is obviously the reason why Floyd is 6th because he fought 2 Top 5 ATG's.
LOL at you *****s

clottey was and still is a dangerous welter, the guy is so underrated, he arguably defeated cotto and floyd would only fight guys like him, margo or cotto if they were near the age of 40
Reply With Quote
lfc19titles is offline
#20
Old 08-28-2011, 10:52 AM
UglyPug
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: land of no sweet tea
Posts: 12,628
Rep Power: 0 UglyPug has a reputation beyond repute UglyPug has a reputation beyond repute UglyPug has a reputation beyond repute UglyPug has a reputation beyond repute UglyPug has a reputation beyond repute UglyPug has a reputation beyond repute UglyPug has a reputation beyond repute UglyPug has a reputation beyond repute UglyPug has a reputation beyond repute UglyPug has a reputation beyond repute UglyPug has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 90,740,271,880.54
Bank: 21,891,078,630.25
Total Points: 112,631,350,510.79
No Message - Tha_Greatest  I ran over a cat today so I'm celebrating with Pizza - Terrel  Merry Christmas - Flab  Merry Christmas x x x - *Boss Lady*  Feliz Navidad pug - MANIAC310 
Happy Holidays Pugz!! - Lorily  Happy New Year - Freedom.  como un Jefe! - MANIAC310  compliments of Mr. Cardo  &quot;you'll need it&quot; - Rockin'  no homo - MANIAC310 
ASU 34 Michigan 32 - Mountain Man  10k - MANIAC310  Taking a bite out of crime - VERSATILE2K12  welcome back bro - MANIAC310  welcome back - Larry.X. 
for speaking the truth about ghetto youths - I'm so sorry  Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks  Cheers! - dan_cov  Another, enjoy the fights! - dan_cov  GOAT poster - I'm so sorry 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Hous  Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANIAC310 View Post
............pretty ironic
lol i gotta give you props for ANOTHER cool sig. . . "talk to me. . . " "talk to me Dammit or else ill throw you in the fire!" CHUCKY: "you stupid *****, you filthy slut, ill teach you to F with me!"

lol i used to PRAY that some doll would come to life and try to attack me. . . i had all these little plans on how i would **** it up. . .

but mayweather can't really compare his "dominance" to other sports, because in boxing you select your opponent. . . although boxing you don't "play"; it ain't a game. . . mayweather has been pretty dominant, but it's not like he hasn't been able to "choose his path".
Reply With Quote
UglyPug is offline
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
dominated , mayweather , sport , thinking , years

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:42 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.