Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion
Thread Navigation

Old 08-28-2011, 01:41 PM
-Swizzy-
The Bad Guy

Rep Power: 29 -Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,892,688,443,123.09
Total Points: 18,893,688,860,356.93
tua ko4 over arreola. tua ko8 over peter. war tua!!! - Left Hook Tua so i'm just a big joke to you eh? lmao - Left Hook Tua thanks. i'm quite a post whore. - Left Hook Tua thanks for supporting my thread mate - D E M Dz A here's another beer for being generous - D E M Dz A 
and something to eat with those beers...cheers mate you deserved it - D E M Dz A happy new year , canuck. - Left Hook Tua youre one of the best basketball knowledgable posters, youre a lebron fan but  you still cool - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack3d View Post
Okami is a very strong wrestler with good top control and ground and pound. He most definitely did stand a chance......IF he fought like he was supposed to. But for some odd reason, he stood at the end of Silva's fists and got lit up.
yes because Okami never got a hold of Silva, oh wait......

Okami couldn't take Anderson Silva down because he has good TDD now and Okami quickly realized that and that's why he gave up on that strategy.

Lets see how many times Chael could take down Silva without his roids. I bet ZERO.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-28-2011, 02:57 PM
F l i c k e r
Gunslinger

Rep Power: 45 F l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,966,159,702,815.31
Total Points: 35,966,159,817,649.31
Have one on me brotha. - Move BRICKS Cool cat, good poster - mangler cocktail hour - MANGLER Viva Antonio Margarito!!! - Jack Ruby more drank - MANGLER 
BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Benny rocks! - Bloody$Nate$ good to have people like you on this forum - BoZz Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas :] - dj emzz Happy holidays bro! - led 
Happy Easter :D  :kiss: - Bossy i like your avatar - zab191 Cheers, to huge titties. - Very Rich Man Happy 15k posts darling! :kiss: - Bossy Happy birthday babe! I hope you have a wonderful day. love and kisses :kiss: - Bossy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 

I actually agree.

Look at that Silva best p4p thread made not to long ago. I said it there. Silva does some stupid things that no one is able to capitalize on. Chael came really really close but he doesn't like submissions, because they are gay, so he has relatively no sub defense.

Silva is the top p4p guy in the game right now, probably will go down as some sort of SRR of MMA. However, he makes many stupid moves. If Aldo was in a 185 body, he'd whoop the ***** out of him.

Oh yeah.... Okami is still my boy. He went out on his shield even though I would have been happy if he pulled a GSP.
Old 08-28-2011, 03:21 PM
Bacatit
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,294.75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack3d View Post
No, it's credit to the UFC who markets him as such a fighter that has no weaknesses and cannot be beaten and his opponents buy into it. But I guess you must need glasses since you didn't see that already in my original post.

Anderson barely talks any trash, unlike the Louisville Lip who not only couldn't keep his mouth shut but was also racist.

I never said I was a fighter or that I could do better. But a fighter like Okami who is a grappler, standing at range and trying to stand with Silva is a dumb idea, and it doesn't take an expert to realize that.

BTW I'm not a GSP nuthugger or even really a GSP fan.
Your out of control !

The UFC hype machine would tell Dana to call GSP or Borck the best but guess what ?
They don't deliver like Silva !

You need to stop hatin and realize 5-10 yrs from now you will feel differently.
Old 08-28-2011, 03:24 PM
Bacatit
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShrinkingMan View Post
you don't think his opponents know what it takes to beat him? that's why Sonnen helped train Okami. it's a completely different story when the bell rings.

I honestly don't know what Silva would have to do to impress you. Who in MMA do you actually think is great?
He won't answer that because it's pure hatred that makes him feel that way !

I don't give a **** who Silva is fighting if it's mma and the guy does some Bruce Lee/ Jean claud/ or Segal ****... that guy is the best period.
Old 08-28-2011, 03:27 PM
Bacatit
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalaggh View Post
And people actually believe the cracked ribs bit, if he had those cracked ribs he would not have done the things he did in that fight, jumping then kicking Sonnen, the submission attempts before the final one that caught him. Please, thats just an excuse, Hendo dominated the first round in their fight the same way, wrestling and ground control.

And yeah, Okami fought scared, it aint Silva's fault, why Okami traded blows with Silva or tried to, is beyond me, should've tried for a takedown and not the greco-roman attempt that got him a couple of knees to the body.
To know Anderson and say Hendo DOMINATED rd 1 just shows how delusional you are.
I love Dan but laying on top of the spider and just covering his mouth and nose while neglecting to inflict any actual damage is not dominated, not too mention he got RNC'd in the next round lol !!!
Old 08-28-2011, 03:39 PM
F l i c k e r
Gunslinger

Rep Power: 45 F l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,966,159,702,815.31
Total Points: 35,966,159,817,649.31
Have one on me brotha. - Move BRICKS Cool cat, good poster - mangler cocktail hour - MANGLER Viva Antonio Margarito!!! - Jack Ruby more drank - MANGLER 
BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Benny rocks! - Bloody$Nate$ good to have people like you on this forum - BoZz Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas :] - dj emzz Happy holidays bro! - led 
Happy Easter :D  :kiss: - Bossy i like your avatar - zab191 Cheers, to huge titties. - Very Rich Man Happy 15k posts darling! :kiss: - Bossy Happy birthday babe! I hope you have a wonderful day. love and kisses :kiss: - Bossy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacatit View Post
To know Anderson and say Hendo DOMINATED rd 1 just shows how delusional you are.
I love Dan but laying on top of the spider and just covering his mouth and nose while neglecting to inflict any actual damage is not dominated, not too mention he got RNC'd in the next round lol !!!

That is what "Lay and Pray" is.

You don't have to do ***** besides lay on a guy for 5 rounds and you will win.
Old 08-28-2011, 03:43 PM
Jack3d
Banned

Location: My CPU is neural net processor; a learning computer
Rep Power: 0 Jack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 253,232,902.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by kswizzy99 View Post
yes because Okami never got a hold of Silva, oh wait......

Okami couldn't take Anderson Silva down because he has good TDD now and Okami quickly realized that and that's why he gave up on that strategy.
No he doesn't Anderson's TDD is actually very average. Okami got ahold of him against the cage but he didn't attempt any takedowns he just stalled.

Quote:
Lets see how many times Chael could take down Silva without his roids. I bet ZERO.
Maybe I should take some steroids. I heard they can make you an olympic level wrestler in just 12 weeks. /trollface

Last edited by Jack3d; 08-28-2011 at 03:50 PM.
Old 08-28-2011, 03:45 PM
SkillspayBills
Avy King 2007-2013

Rep Power: 156 SkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,870,859,458,871,668.00
Total Points: 10,870,859,458,953,504.00
Was it as good for you, as it was for me? :flirt: LMAO! :D All done, I promise :kiss: - *Boss Lady* Felt like switching up the order :D lol - *Boss Lady* Still love me? :kiss: :flirt: - Bossy Heart bro(no homo) for the 20k. - led Happy 20k darling! :kiss: - Bossy 
No Message - MELLY-MEL... Need to cool down, your avatars make me hot - Uns somth to remember me by :) - nillamilkshake No Message - chiguy91 No Message - chiguy91 
Happy Bday - Terrel Happy bday bro - MANGLER Happy Birthday babe, I'm lucky to know you :D :kiss: - Bossy Happy birthday to a BS MVP. - The_Bringer Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Green K sent also, thanks bud :fing02: - jose830 Happy Birthday homie :beerchug: - jose830 HBD bro - led* Skills loves dills - junior gong everything good here thanks for asking I hope everything good with you also :fing02: - -jose- 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BritishBoxing92 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BritishBoxing92 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BritishBoxing92 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - BritishBoxing92 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - BritishBoxing92 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - BritishBoxing92 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - BritishBoxing92 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BritishBoxing92 Hepatitis C - BritishBoxing92 
Childhood Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - BritishBoxing92 Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - BritishBoxing92 Head and Neck Cancer - BritishBoxing92 
Autism - The Underboss Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 

Anderson IS that great. The best part of the UFC is that YOU HAVE NO CHOICE you have to face the best fghters fight after fight. Anderson doesn't just beat guys he dominates them. He is a legend. He is the GOAT IMHO. He's earned it.
Old 08-28-2011, 03:52 PM
Boxingtech718v2
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Boxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 887,843,892.39
Total Points: 1,987,328,595.25
Boxingtech718v2 is a sh1tty poster - Freedom. Stop crying wipe your tears. - Boxingtech718v2 Good posts. - Kenny MF Powers You drive me crazy, you deserve a medal :D - Bossy Thanks for the medal, Here's a sucker - Boxingtech718v2 
Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy 

Somebody post a picture of Anderson's face after the fight with Sonnen, then post Chael's face. I think the picture of Chael's bleeding broken post tapout, cry uncle face is enough for these trolls.
Old 08-28-2011, 04:19 PM
Jack3d
Banned

Location: My CPU is neural net processor; a learning computer
Rep Power: 0 Jack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 253,232,902.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
Somebody post a picture of Anderson's face after the fight with Sonnen, then post Chael's face. I think the picture of Chael's bleeding broken post tapout, cry uncle face is enough for these trolls.
It's not actually. A Fighter's face post fight rarely ever tells the true story about how a fight went. Some fighters cut and bruise easier than others.

Anderson and BJ Penn are prime examples of fighters who simply don't cut or bruise no matter how badly they were beaten.

Fedor, Chael, Diaz, Forrest are prime examples of people who cut and bleed profusely if they so much as get poked.