Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History
Thread Navigation

Old 10-16-2005, 11:48 AM
ceboxer15
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 12 ceboxer15 has a reputation beyond reputeceboxer15 has a reputation beyond reputeceboxer15 has a reputation beyond reputeceboxer15 has a reputation beyond reputeceboxer15 has a reputation beyond reputeceboxer15 has a reputation beyond reputeceboxer15 has a reputation beyond reputeceboxer15 has a reputation beyond reputeceboxer15 has a reputation beyond reputeceboxer15 has a reputation beyond reputeceboxer15 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 155,119.04
Default the contender rematch

anyone here see the contender rematch? It was pretty good, Gomez was boxing well, against perez. In my opinion Bonsante was robbed against Brinkley, the judges gave a bull**** decision to brinkley, bonsante was the one who was in control of the fight. Then, mora best manfredo, that was alo a bull**** decison, because manfredo was in control for most of the fight, he controlled rounds 1-4, mora was doing good in the 5th. the 6th round was even, 7th was manfredo, and the 8th was even. so, u tell me how the judges could think that mora won. what do u think?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-17-2005, 01:35 AM
bushi541
Amateur

Total Points: 14,631.00

The Contender judges are a bunch of bull ****. They judje the way the crowd wants them, the way money wants them. I say that Manfredo won against Mora hands down. Manfredo fought better, smarter, and dealt more damage than Mora did. For good ness sake he wobbled the guys in I think the third round, he took moras punches, and answered with hard hitting fists. I say the contender should stop making boxing as some holly wood show and make it into a real boxing with real judge who aren't ******* and bias.
Old 10-17-2005, 06:09 PM
thekidd
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 9 thekidd has a reputation beyond reputethekidd has a reputation beyond reputethekidd has a reputation beyond reputethekidd has a reputation beyond reputethekidd has a reputation beyond reputethekidd has a reputation beyond reputethekidd has a reputation beyond reputethekidd has a reputation beyond reputethekidd has a reputation beyond reputethekidd has a reputation beyond reputethekidd has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 19,721.00

It's such a disgrace to take that win away from Manfredo... he worked his balls off with Freddie Roach for months to get that win... which he did, and was robbed of it.
Old 10-17-2005, 09:31 PM
ceboxer15
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 12 ceboxer15 has a reputation beyond reputeceboxer15 has a reputation beyond reputeceboxer15 has a reputation beyond reputeceboxer15 has a reputation beyond reputeceboxer15 has a reputation beyond reputeceboxer15 has a reputation beyond reputeceboxer15 has a reputation beyond reputeceboxer15 has a reputation beyond reputeceboxer15 has a reputation beyond reputeceboxer15 has a reputation beyond reputeceboxer15 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 155,119.04

besides manfredo is a true contender, mora, isn't a contender he's a show off, with his guick fist and his switching from orthodox to southpaw.
Old 10-17-2005, 11:34 PM
tebe6sm
Contender

Rep Power: 11 tebe6sm has a reputation beyond reputetebe6sm has a reputation beyond reputetebe6sm has a reputation beyond reputetebe6sm has a reputation beyond reputetebe6sm has a reputation beyond reputetebe6sm has a reputation beyond reputetebe6sm has a reputation beyond reputetebe6sm has a reputation beyond reputetebe6sm has a reputation beyond reputetebe6sm has a reputation beyond reputetebe6sm has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 47,642.61
Total Points: 51,139.52

god that **** pissed me off. Not only did all my football teams lose this weekend, manfredo and bonsante got freakin robbed. I don't see why they couldn't have gotten any decent judges for that. Bonsante owned brinkley the entire time and I could only see Mora maaaaaaaaybe taking 3 rounds against manfredo, which would have been awful judging in itself. Well at least there's family guy on now to make me feel better.
Old 10-18-2005, 01:35 AM
Floydmayweather
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 28 Floydmayweather has a reputation beyond reputeFloydmayweather has a reputation beyond reputeFloydmayweather has a reputation beyond reputeFloydmayweather has a reputation beyond reputeFloydmayweather has a reputation beyond reputeFloydmayweather has a reputation beyond reputeFloydmayweather has a reputation beyond reputeFloydmayweather has a reputation beyond reputeFloydmayweather has a reputation beyond reputeFloydmayweather has a reputation beyond reputeFloydmayweather has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 40,600.18

Mora is a little ***** first decent puncher he fights he well be koed. ANd **** that ledderman *****, too.
Old 10-18-2005, 10:10 AM
SliquerJabs
Amateur

Rep Power: 0 SliquerJabs has a reputation beyond reputeSliquerJabs has a reputation beyond reputeSliquerJabs has a reputation beyond reputeSliquerJabs has a reputation beyond reputeSliquerJabs has a reputation beyond reputeSliquerJabs has a reputation beyond reputeSliquerJabs has a reputation beyond reputeSliquerJabs has a reputation beyond reputeSliquerJabs has a reputation beyond reputeSliquerJabs has a reputation beyond reputeSliquerJabs has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,037.00

I love the contender. It was a great show.
Old 10-18-2005, 12:16 PM
mikefromstu
Contender

Rep Power: 10 mikefromstu has a reputation beyond reputemikefromstu has a reputation beyond reputemikefromstu has a reputation beyond reputemikefromstu has a reputation beyond reputemikefromstu has a reputation beyond reputemikefromstu has a reputation beyond reputemikefromstu has a reputation beyond reputemikefromstu has a reputation beyond reputemikefromstu has a reputation beyond reputemikefromstu has a reputation beyond reputemikefromstu has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 19,130.67

From being ringside I thought Mora took it easy. But after I went home and watched the tape I completely changed my mind. Manfredo did deserve the win but it was closer than people are saying that it was. And when a fight is that close you cant call it a robbery.

Punchstats can lie sometime. 180-133 Manfredo.
Old 10-20-2005, 02:23 PM
Gemini531
Contender

Rep Power: 0 Gemini531 is infamous around these partsGemini531 is infamous around these partsGemini531 is infamous around these partsGemini531 is infamous around these partsGemini531 is infamous around these partsGemini531 is infamous around these partsGemini531 is infamous around these partsGemini531 is infamous around these partsGemini531 is infamous around these partsGemini531 is infamous around these partsGemini531 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 37,113.00

I feel sorry for Bosante and his family what does a guy have to do?
He won each round and lost unanimously, what the f$#k.

As for Mora vs. Manfredo I think that peter won. But he did let Mora back into the fight. He was hurt in the late rounds and became cautious.
Mora was the champ in his hometown, if you cut him in round 1 take his ass out of there. A true contender would have forced a stoppage and 8 rounds laterwe found out that PM did not focus on beating SM but on simply winning the majority of rounds. I still know PM won,just that he is the one to blame on the decision.
Old 10-20-2005, 03:17 PM
sanjayint
Banned

Rep Power: 0 sanjayint has a reputation beyond reputesanjayint has a reputation beyond reputesanjayint has a reputation beyond reputesanjayint has a reputation beyond reputesanjayint has a reputation beyond reputesanjayint has a reputation beyond reputesanjayint has a reputation beyond reputesanjayint has a reputation beyond reputesanjayint has a reputation beyond reputesanjayint has a reputation beyond reputesanjayint has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 33,784.00

Bosante lost to UD, dam!!! there neeeds to be an appeal process to be made, maybe they can get the decision changed!!!