Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-2011, 08:17 PM
*Khan
Banned

Rep Power: 0 *Khan is infamous around these parts*Khan is infamous around these parts*Khan is infamous around these parts*Khan is infamous around these parts*Khan is infamous around these parts*Khan is infamous around these parts*Khan is infamous around these parts*Khan is infamous around these parts*Khan is infamous around these parts*Khan is infamous around these parts*Khan is infamous around these parts
Bank: 408,333.76
Total Points: 62,939,950.42
homo - Uncle Howie homo - Uncle Howie homo - Uncle Howie homo - Uncle Howie homo - Uncle Howie 
homo - Uncle Howie homo - Uncle Howie homo - Uncle Howie homo - Uncle Howie Silly Fagget - Uncle Howie 
Silly Fagget - Uncle Howie Silly Fagget - Uncle Howie Silly Fagget - Uncle Howie Silly Fagget - Uncle Howie Silly Fagget - Uncle Howie 
Silly Fagget - Uncle Howie Silly Fagget - Uncle Howie Silly Fagget - Uncle Howie Silly Fagget - Uncle Howie kick for your racism against European boxers - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 
Default Apparently the new finance minister of Nigeria is sending me $400m, pretty nice

Quote:
OFFICE OF THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCETO THE PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIANEWLY APPOINTED MINISTER OF FINANCEAttn:Bassam Makarem FROM THE DESK OF NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA, PH.D NEWLY MINISTER OF FINANCE FORMAL WORLD BANK MANAGER DIRECTOR HEAD OFFICE: TINUBU SQUARE, LAGOS, NIGERIA CONTRACT PAYMENT APPROVAL ON CONTRACT NO: FGN/NNPC/022996/CB/2009. I was appointed the new minister of Finance in Nigeria and i apologies for the delay of your payment and all the inconveniences and inflict that we might have indulge you through.I am newly Appointed MINISTER OF FINANCE FORMAL WORLD BANK MANAGER DIRECTOR.Please take note. According to the information am hearing since i was appointed concerning delay of foreign CONTRACT/INHERITANCE AND WINNINGS because of this matter, i will devote our 100% assiduity in accrediting foreign contract Payments. PLEASE CONFIRM URGENTLY,FOR IMMEDIATE TRANSFER INTO THIS ACCOUNT.THE ACCOUNT OWNER SEND THIS ACCOUNT ON YOUR BEHALF THAT YOU ARE DEAD THAT WE SHOULD TRANSFER YOUR DUE OUTSTANDING CONTRACT PAYMENT OF US$400,000,000.00 (Four Hundred Million United States dollars) INTO THIS NOMINATED ACCOUNT BELOW: Account Name:Kennedy JonesBank Name:Bank of America (Hillsboro, IL branch)swift code: BOAUS3NMain routing number:0260 0959 3Branch routing number:081904888Account number is 0038 7303 9057Bank address:420 South Main Street in Hillsboro, IL 62049Please your confirmation is needed before we make this transfer and also forward this information to us immediately. 1.Full Names 2.Telephone Or Fax Number.. 3.Contact Address......... 4.Age.. 5.Occupation.... 6.Sex.......... CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Once again , I apologize to you on behalf of Ministry Of Finance towards this contact and proper confirmation required urgently from you if you're the own of the account because if we do not hear from you the fund will be Release to him.Call with this number +2348026101529 to confirm you are alive. NEWLY APPOINTED MINISTER OF FINANCEMINISTRY OF FINANCE NIGERIATelphone:+2348026101529
Booyah!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-22-2011, 08:18 PM
pcpc
Keepin It Real

Rep Power: 6 pcpc has a reputation beyond reputepcpc has a reputation beyond reputepcpc has a reputation beyond reputepcpc has a reputation beyond reputepcpc has a reputation beyond reputepcpc has a reputation beyond reputepcpc has a reputation beyond reputepcpc has a reputation beyond reputepcpc has a reputation beyond reputepcpc has a reputation beyond reputepcpc has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 376,574,671.82
Total Points: 376,807,880.69

i just sent you a friend request bro.......
Old 08-22-2011, 08:20 PM
*Khan
Banned

Rep Power: 0 *Khan is infamous around these parts*Khan is infamous around these parts*Khan is infamous around these parts*Khan is infamous around these parts*Khan is infamous around these parts*Khan is infamous around these parts*Khan is infamous around these parts*Khan is infamous around these parts*Khan is infamous around these parts*Khan is infamous around these parts*Khan is infamous around these parts
homo - Uncle Howie homo - Uncle Howie homo - Uncle Howie homo - Uncle Howie homo - Uncle Howie 
homo - Uncle Howie homo - Uncle Howie homo - Uncle Howie homo - Uncle Howie Silly Fagget - Uncle Howie 
Silly Fagget - Uncle Howie Silly Fagget - Uncle Howie Silly Fagget - Uncle Howie Silly Fagget - Uncle Howie Silly Fagget - Uncle Howie 
Silly Fagget - Uncle Howie Silly Fagget - Uncle Howie Silly Fagget - Uncle Howie Silly Fagget - Uncle Howie kick for your racism against European boxers - Freedom. 

We can spend part of that money sending goons to fuck Georges up on the daily!
Old 08-22-2011, 08:21 PM
Money_May
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 57 Money_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,476,789,575,216,492.00
Total Points: 17,478,943,831,970,658.00
:love: - Bossy :love: Cause you're super, man :P - Bossy Finishing the row off :D - Bossy :kiss: - Bossy No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Guy with a GIGANTIC Heart. - afiln the power of truth! - Panginoon My mateeeeeeeee :kiss: - Bossy 10000 post...drink up! - jose830 10000 posts! Congrats.. - ABOSWORTH 
Congrats! - Terrel Happy 10k babes and I know what tomo is :P - Bossy Cheers bro! - dan_cov The real Money May! - dan_cov May-kin' it rain - dan_cov 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. thanks :beerchug: - jose830 A glass of zee finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 a man who knows his football - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcpc View Post
i just sent you a friend request bro.......
HAHA let me know how much you get before I send my request
Old 08-22-2011, 08:21 PM
TBear
Lords of Boxingscene

Rep Power: 444 TBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,465,574,732,365,160,192.00
Total Points: 1,465,574,732,365,166,336.00
GIF Thread: Distinguished Service Medal - Barnburner I be loving them gifs you post :fing02: - jose830 One of BScenes best - jazluvr happy holidays bro - jazluvr thanks T...Merry Christmas to you too. - -jose- 
lol sorry about the rose, I meant to send you some bubbly lol - -jose- Happy Holidays, bud! - Talisayen Happy Holidays, TBear! - peyk-peyk Good looking out, TBear! - Fistic everything good T thanks for asking - -jose- 
blue parallelogram to you :D - lebrick legendary - lazy Classic Boxing Pictures - - Ram Raid - Hope you had a good long weekend. - -jose- Thanks for honoring your bet in a timely manner bro, cheers! - Tyler_Durden 
honestly T I believe you would make the perfect Mod you got my vote... is it cool with you if I post that on the thread? - -jose- tried to green ya but ive given too much in the last 24 hours, i still got your bakk - Tha_Greatest Here's beer while listening to good music - led thanks bud :fing02: - -jose- seasoned with camel toe juice :lol1: - -jose- 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S A M U R A I Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - S A M U R A I Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - S A M U R A I Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - MANGLER Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - MANGLER 
Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - MANGLER World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - cooper5 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Raider Monkz 
Head and Neck Cancer - Izrock Childhood Cancer - ??? Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ??? Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Hard Dick Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Unknown Champ 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - BABYBOXER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe 

Soon you will recieve a notice claiming it was held up in customs and you will need to send money to get it.

Did you give them personal bank info?
Old 08-22-2011, 08:22 PM
gingeralbino
WAR MAGEE!!!

Rep Power: 26 gingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,051,836,952,357.61
Total Points: 24,051,837,040,620.60
ugly kid is gonna need it after he gets whooped - Sir TomJones top poster - S~T~J For being a consistently rock solid poster - The Surgeon one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom2014 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 

****ing lucky cunt, i only won 5M on the Nigerian lottery, although i didnt buy a ticket so i guess i was pretty lucky afterall
Old 08-22-2011, 08:22 PM
KING MEAT
Dorian's Protege

Rep Power: 66 KING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,076,924,323,148,653.50
Total Points: 4,082,466,594,102,935.00
No Message - tennishero Have one on me pre - led Keep your used vibrator to yourself :puke: - Bossy blue parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier Thanks pre! - led 
Stay in Shape! - D.I.E.S.E.L Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 slickest pinoybro on boxingscene - thuggery 
#FREE KING MEAT #JUSTICEFORMEAT - thuggery I am replacing your 3k ring hon. - led* damn meat they were good , i couldn't green you again so here have a drink on me bro!! - HUGH JASS FREE KING MEAT - thuggery Cheers! - Enayze 
for you my aesthetic midget - Alx. Cool vato - CatchweightKing For your awesome Tyson/Holyfield gif - Sugar Booger Because you have good goddamn taste.(outside of boxing :P) - DannYankee09 Cheers, we'll play again - valero 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - peyk-peyk AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jose830 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian 

can you buy me that new lambo aventador?
Old 08-22-2011, 08:26 PM
*Khan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBear View Post
Soon you will recieve a notice claiming it was held up in customs and you will need to send money to get it.

Did you give them personal bank info?
They sound like good people so I'm trusting them. Only a nice person would decide to send me $400m for no apparent reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingeralbino View Post
****ing lucky cunt, i only won 5M on the Nigerian lottery, although i didnt buy a ticket so i guess i was pretty lucky afterall
We are lucky indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEAT View Post
can you buy me that new lambo aventador?
Sure thing, let me receive the money first. I'll take you on vacation with me.
Old 08-22-2011, 08:26 PM
GOAT86
Banned

Rep Power: 0 GOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,846,466,619.99
Total Points: 1,896,898,845.00
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier gloss for the whore - D.I.E.S.E.L Disguise yourself some more - EngorgedW/Blood enjoy! - led .|. - D.I.E.S.E.L 
____________ - D.I.E.S.E.L $%^&* *&^% - D.I.E.S.E.L $%^&*# - D.I.E.S.E.L @#$%^& - D.I.E.S.E.L b4 it rains - cannonball_X 
Thanks for the inspiration. :) - Boss Lady 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Gay and Lesbian Pride - EngorgedW/Blood Gay and Lesbian Pride - D.I.E.S.E.L 

Apparantly they've got too much cash to handle.

Old 08-22-2011, 08:33 PM
LarryXXX
FOCUSED

Rep Power: 224 LarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,340,327,333,177,669,976,064.00
Total Points: 1,340,327,333,178,120,077,312.00
for knowing his sh1t when it comes to boxing - jas Wont let me green you - deanrw Funny - Scott Weiland cheers birthday boy - -MAKAVELLI- Happy Birthday - Scott9945 
happy bday - pacfan - sugarsmosley Happy birthday - DonMega Happy birthday - betmen Happy Birthday - -Kev- Happy Birthday man.  God bless you - Rip Chudd 
Happy birthday, you my guy - Sugar Adam Ali Have a blessed Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Birthday Larry! Wish you all the best. - BulgariasFinest happy birthday bro - -jose- No Message - Heavy Champ 
No Message - Heavy Champ No Message - Heavy Champ Great when nut hugging - Southpaw110 Great when not nut hugging - Southpaw110 Distinguished Service Medal. B-Hop Battalion - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - project xxx1 Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

internet scams..do people actually fall for this stuff