Boycott American Women - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 08-22-2011, 04:11 PM
JohnRambo2817
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 JohnRambo2817 is infamous around these partsJohnRambo2817 is infamous around these partsJohnRambo2817 is infamous around these partsJohnRambo2817 is infamous around these partsJohnRambo2817 is infamous around these partsJohnRambo2817 is infamous around these partsJohnRambo2817 is infamous around these partsJohnRambo2817 is infamous around these partsJohnRambo2817 is infamous around these partsJohnRambo2817 is infamous around these partsJohnRambo2817 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,102.52
Default Boycott American Women

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN
Why American men should boycott American women

boycottamericanwomen DOT blogspot DOT com

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, donít know how to cook or clean, donít want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

Are you a man who is interested in marrying indian women? Please visit Indian-Wife.com, India's 1st International Marriage Bride Site:

www DOT indian-wife DOT com
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-22-2011, 04:53 PM
Othello
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Bank: 12,375,092.18
Total Points: 12,392,317.19

lmao this is great!

Share This With Friends

Tags