Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 08-17-2011, 11:31 AM
Gino Ros
Banned

Bank: 2,606,020,444.84
Total Points: 2,606,311,498.94
NSB master of finance. My first deposit. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Sir TomJones Money May AllDay, 1 of NSB best. Enjoy the fight homey! - CRASH DUMMY p4p biggest homo - Sir TomJones p4p biggest homo - Sir TomJones 
Best poster on this site !! - BoZz for the help - Lazerjab 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bearman3000 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - tibbar World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Default MAYWEATHER Sparring partner OUMA Added to StarPower Undercard

Craig McEwan Sizing Up Kassim Ouma for Mayweather vs Ortiz Undercard
by Scott Christ on Aug 17, 2011 7:58 AM EDT in Boxing News Analysis
Craig McEwan will reportedly face Kassim Ouma on September 17. (Photo by Harry How/Getty Images)

"Ouma is going to be one of my toughest opponents - he took Jermaine Taylor the distance back in 2005 for both the WBO and WBC world titles," said McEwan. "He was also the IBF's world light- middleweight champion." ... "I need to show the American boxing people and Golden Boy Promotions, who back me, that my loss to Andy Lee was just a glitch and that I'm still a world-class performer.''

McEwan (19-1, 10 KO) has been out of the ring since his thrilling loss to Andy Lee on March 12. That was a fairly big step up in class for the 29-year-old Scott, and though he lost via final round TKO, he acquitted himself pretty nicely as both a guy who can compete with better fighters, and someone who can make for an exciting fight.

Ouma (27-8-1, 17 KO) can also make for fun fights still, and has had a mild little career rebirth following a very rough stretch. The 32-year-old Ugandan still has a lot of spirit, but he's just 2-6 in his last eight, and though four of those losses were close, his last fight was not. Ouma received a frankly undeserved title shot against WBA titlist Gennady Golovkin on June 17, and was stopped in ten. But he made a fight of it in Panama, and while he was overwhelmed late in the fight, I don't think it's a stretch to say Golovkin is a better fighter than McEwan. We'll see if the beatdown in the final three rounds of that fight has a negative impact on Ouma going into this fight, but if it didn't, Ouma can still be a tough out.

Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-17-2011, 11:38 AM
onechance87
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 33 onechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 110,176,828,039.58
Total Points: 222,385,896,447.26
up your as* puto - Ogecca MaMa you need more gifts, have a beer - sugarsmosley 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Could be a good fight.