Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 08-16-2011, 03:08 PM
Lady Fan
The Voice of Reason

Location: Laoag City, Ilocos Norte, Los Altos Hills, California
Rep Power: 16 Lady Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLady Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLady Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLady Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLady Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLady Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLady Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLady Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLady Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLady Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLady Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,852,303,723.56
Total Points: 3,852,569,863.12
Manny was incredible last night. You are one of the few of us who knew he could do it. Congrats! - FRKO ;) - DAN916 Chicane's quality ladyfan .Have a chilled one on me. - alza1988 kiss me good with those big lips - MexicanMauler Welcome back Lady Fan, - ThePhantom5 
for always winning the debates with squealpiggy - Freedom. Good Catholic - Rocky... marry me - ghns1133 A latte for my nabor, enjoy! - Uncle Howie Just for being U :-) - jkaisen41 
I'm not on often right now but it doesn't mean that I have forgotten U :-) - jkaisen41 
Default Floyd will fight Pacquiao in 2013 - Jeff Mayweather

Floyd will fight Pacquiao in 2013 - Jeff Mayweather
ESPN staff
August 16, 2011

Floyd Mayweather Jnr's uncle Jeff Mayweather is predicting that the long-awaited showdown between the undefeated American and his pound-for-pound rival Manny Pacquiao will not take place for another two years.

A potentially mouthwatering clash between the two fighters has yet to be agreed, despite the growing clamour, although the bout looked to have moved a step closer in recent times after Pacquiao's camp accepted Mayweather's demands for stringent blood testing.

Pacquiao, who is attempting to sue Mayweather for defamation after the American suggested his rival has used performance-enhancing substances, is preparing to face Juan Manuel Marquez for a third time in November, while Mayweather is scheduled to meet Victor Ortiz on September 17.

With both men not getting any younger, there are growing fears the fight the sport craves most may never happen - although Jeff Mayweather is convinced the pair will get it on in 2013.

"I think he [Mayweather] will be fighting another couple of years," he told Fighthype.com. "I think that's being realistic because I think the fight that's out there will take that long to materialise."

Mayweather, who has not fought since outpointing Shane Mosley in May 2010, makes his eagerly-anticipated return to the ring against Ortiz, who has only lost twice in 33 fights, at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Ortiz won his WBC welterweight belt with a unanimous decision against Andre Berto in April, despite being knocked down twice, but Jeff Mayweather believes his nephew will take the 24-year-old "to school".

"I think Victor Ortiz is a beast, but I think Victor Ortiz is going to be taken to school like he's never been taken to school before in his life," he said. "I mean, Floyd has already fought Victor Ortiz. He fought him when he fought Ricky Hatton, and Ricky was a better version of Ortiz. I think that Ortiz is a guy who is caught up in the fact that he's coming off of his biggest win, and of course he's riding the wave, but the reality of it is this, Victor Ortiz has never faced anyone who is remotely close to having Floyd's ability.

"He's going to be taken to school, drowned in the deep water and get himself knocked out. He's too smart for him; he can stand right in front of Victor Ortiz and do whatever he wants to do to him."

http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/story/106177.html

More waiting time?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-16-2011, 03:10 PM
MrRolltide91
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 MrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,555,987,482,852.70

where did jeff mayweather say that the fight will happen in 2013?

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10526.html

Last edited by MrRolltide91; 08-16-2011 at 03:20 PM.
Old 08-16-2011, 03:12 PM
warp1432
the mailman

Rep Power: 57 warp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 442,838,326,882,927.69
Total Points: 442,944,137,761,890.62
5k post celebration. - !! AI-Holmes!! Have a drink on me! - RiZOOM you're killing me in the cotto thread , kid. i'm trying to get 2-1/3-1 odds from a pissed off cotto fan. :-) - Left Hook Tua Always droppin knowledge. Thanks for the vid bro, I owe ya. - Spiegelo No Message - texanballer 
thanks for the support - texanballer For being a stand up guy. You rule. - FRKO Defo in need of an apple warp - danc1984 RBRs when I'm at work are much appreciated - DWiens421 10k posts and for being a good poster - Golden Boy 360 
10k posts warp. Let's celebrate this shit. - danc1984 Marry me, ese. - El Gallo Homo! 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua 
Send a message via AIM to warp1432

I don't even know why people go to Jeff Mayweather for information anymore to be honest. Roger and Floyd Sr might be idiots in the **** they say, but I'm not sure Jeff has been right once in his predicitions with Floyd Jr.
Old 08-16-2011, 03:13 PM
Boxing Scene
Boxing Scene

Rep Power: 21491 Boxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,000,000,000,740,294,656.00
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear New gift for the New Year! - TBear Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fan View Post

With both men not getting any younger, there are growing fears the fight the sport craves most may never happen - although Jeff Mayweather is convinced the pair will get it on in 2013.

Old 08-16-2011, 03:14 PM
jtiger777
Banned

Rep Power: 0 jtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 144,093,075.92
Total Points: 175,991,516.91
Thanks mate here have a beer! - Tamis_Siensya Happy Holidays J! - Lorily Big up Nigel Benn - zab191 

Yet more fule for the pac fans to use saying fmj is ducking pac
Old 08-16-2011, 03:14 PM
Leohappy
Burning Fire!

Rep Power: 15 Leohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,036,362,462.70
Total Points: 31,036,416,131.33
War Zavec! - Freedom. Zavec was the REAL Winner, Berto is just a BUM who Headbutts and Gasses after 4 - Medved No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Happy 2k posts! :) - *Boss Lady* Happy New Year - Freedom. 

I see where this article is coming. Why bother with Pacquiao, when Floyd can fight Khan right before the Olympics in London, and cash in a truckload of cash from all the pre-olympic hype?
Old 08-16-2011, 03:15 PM
MrRolltide91
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 MrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,555,987,482,852.70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Scene View Post
http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10526.html

this is the same interview

Old 08-16-2011, 03:15 PM
Ron_Simmons
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 Ron_Simmons is infamous around these partsRon_Simmons is infamous around these partsRon_Simmons is infamous around these partsRon_Simmons is infamous around these partsRon_Simmons is infamous around these partsRon_Simmons is infamous around these partsRon_Simmons is infamous around these partsRon_Simmons is infamous around these partsRon_Simmons is infamous around these partsRon_Simmons is infamous around these partsRon_Simmons is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 3,446.83

F*** them both if it doesn't happen next year.
Old 08-16-2011, 03:16 PM
KING MEAT
Dorian's Protege

Rep Power: 66 KING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,379,415,063,009,123.00
Total Points: 5,384,957,333,988,680.00
No Message - tennishero Have one on me pre - led Keep your used vibrator to yourself :puke: - Bossy blue parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier Thanks pre! - led 
Stay in Shape! - D.I.E.S.E.L Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 slickest pinoybro on boxingscene - thuggery 
#FREE KING MEAT #JUSTICEFORMEAT - thuggery I am replacing your 3k ring hon. - led* damn meat they were good , i couldn't green you again so here have a drink on me bro!! - HUGH JASS FREE KING MEAT - thuggery Cheers! - Enayze 
for you my aesthetic midget - Alx. Cool vato - CatchweightKing For your awesome Tyson/Holyfield gif - Sugar Booger Because you have good goddamn taste.(outside of boxing :P) - DannYankee09 Cheers, we'll play again - valero 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - peyk-peyk AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jose830 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian 

breaking news! fight will happen in 2020!
Old 08-16-2011, 03:19 PM
Pinoy4ever
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 Pinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,021,205.45

Fight won't NEVER happen if it doesn't happen next year.