Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz Trainer "Khan ducked us at 140, Maidana is not a good fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GBP put Ortriz on the senior citizen tour after his quittage against Maidana. Fuk outta here with the "Khan ducked Ortiz" nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
      He is a good trainer but I've never liked him he is such a sore loser "he got lucky", i guess Ortiz lost to a sh it fighter then. Maidana would give Ortiz Hell if they ever fight again and that's the truth.
      Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
      OK...so what does that say about Ortiz then?
      its so hilarious how you guys are on him about that loss. Face it that was a tough test for Ortiz and he came out on the short end. Ortiz now would murder Maidana within 6 rounds. Its like Victor snapped and now grew a pair of ballz.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        GBP put Ortriz on the senior citizen tour after his quittage against Maidana. Fuk outta here with the "Khan ducked Ortiz" nonsense.
        Its better that he did duck him cause he would have gotten worked
        now it would be an interesting fight. Khan and Vic are a lot different now then they were back then and it wasnt too far either

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          its so hilarious how you guys are on him about that loss. Face it that was a tough test for Ortiz and he came out on the short end. Ortiz now would murder Maidana within 6 rounds. Its like Victor snapped and now grew a pair of ballz.
          I don't think Ortiz would beat Maidana that easily at all.

Infact I would like to see Maidana at 147, he is looking mroe and more drained at 140.

Comment

The entire garcia family are a bunch of morons. Remember when his bro Robert said that Margarito was gonna knock out Pacquiao? Look what happened.

And Maidana made Ortiz think he had permanent brain damage. If hes not a good fighter than Ortiz is a lil b*tch and shouldn't even be boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              Its better that he did duck him cause he would have gotten worked
              now it would be an interesting fight. Khan and Vic are a lot different now then they were back then and it wasnt too far either
              Khan didnt duck Ortiz. Ortiz trainer knows that himself. Hes just trying to use Khan's name.

Comment

Maidana is a very good fighter. He's strong, powerful, he does a good job cutting the ring off, and has excellent stamina. The other thing is the way he throws his punches. He's got some sneaky speed, and the angles and the way he throws his punches is incredibly awkward. He's just a tough guy to be in the ring with.

Comment

Working...
                X