Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 08-17-2011, 12:22 PM
7forever
Contender

Rep Power: 4 7forever has a reputation beyond repute7forever has a reputation beyond repute7forever has a reputation beyond repute7forever has a reputation beyond repute7forever has a reputation beyond repute7forever has a reputation beyond repute7forever has a reputation beyond repute7forever has a reputation beyond repute7forever has a reputation beyond repute7forever has a reputation beyond repute7forever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,038,849.48

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobster View Post
no matter how many times i look at it, there's still a gap there from him moving his head. you helped illustrate this movement by drawing the lines on, so thankyou
Of course there's gap in the middle where the exit wound was but the top rear never moves forward of the white line. The exit wound's clearly on the right rear at the moment of front impact.

Old 08-17-2011, 12:24 PM
7forever
Contender

Rep Power: 4 7forever has a reputation beyond repute7forever has a reputation beyond repute7forever has a reputation beyond repute7forever has a reputation beyond repute7forever has a reputation beyond repute7forever has a reputation beyond repute7forever has a reputation beyond repute7forever has a reputation beyond repute7forever has a reputation beyond repute7forever has a reputation beyond repute7forever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soupnazi View Post
The only silly argument is that a gaping wound can create the illusion that his head moved forward.

Sorry but one has nothing to do with the other in fact your posted images clearly showed that his head did move forward slightly before the wound appeared.

As with the rest of your empty and false claims this one fails
The only silly argument is that a gaping wound could cause any head to move slightly in one direction before reversing violently in the opposite direction.

Sorry, but one has everything thing to do with the other and in fact the images clearly show that his head did not move forward slightly before the wound appeared.

As with the rest of your empty and false claims of government support, this one fails, as have all the others.
Old 08-17-2011, 12:26 PM
7forever
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by daws101 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by daws101 View Post
nice dodge! now answer the question can you prove you evidence is valid!
DUMB dodge! now answer the question can you prove a rear shot by using another person besides jfk? NO WAY YOU OR ANY HUMAN CAN PROVE THE IMPOSSIBLE.:eusa_liar:
you first, here's how this works....YOU are the plaintiff, it is incumbent upon you to prove your allegations .I've ask you to show credible proof ..you have not...that can only lead to one logical conclusion you have none ..so you're makin' **** up!:lol:
YOU support the WC, it is incumbent upon you to TRY AND prove their fantasies. I won't ask you to show credible proof because there isn't any...that can only lead to one logical conclusion, you have none, so you're supporting proven lies. JFK WAS SHOT FROM THE FRONT.

A MAN SHOT FROM THE REAR GOING FORWARD, LOGICALLY.
Old 08-17-2011, 12:30 PM
7forever
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achillesdude View Post
I am not trolling, I am stating what I see, 'silly alien site' why are you here then ? if it is so silly why post on here then ?

Thanks Rore.
I am proving over and over that you are lying by mocking you over and over. You cannot provide an ounce of proof that your fantasy rear shot is possible by showing another person being shot from the rear besides jfk. You can thank your liar chump friends all day but you will still be a silly liar.
Old 08-17-2011, 12:31 PM
Left Hook Tua
CHICAGO HAMAS

Rep Power: 197 Left Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 126,112,213,845,045.73
Total Points: 126,112,214,063,701.22
$$$ - WarFace alright bro, ill leave you alone, knew youd back the fukk down anyway - Ether here, a milkshake seems like more of  your cup of tea you fuking faggot - Ether Tuna - wazaa 2.0 *mwah* - led 
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Merry Christmas Tua - TBear Happy new year! - Toney Loc You gave me giggles, I give you cookie, isn't the world a grand ol' place? :) - *Boss Lady* Your sammich, sweetcheeks. - *Boss Lady* 
Welcome back sammich, good sir. - Bossy Welcome back - Mike Tyson77 cheers chong - MaD vEiN red horse - MaD vEiN Cheers bro - dan_cov 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Post more pics of pizza. - ShaunRoberts Was that a Pizza Hut/Domino's job or a local? - ShaunRoberts No Message - Fresno Spread love not war - Trudoe 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - killakali Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - LeeVanCleef Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - yeks Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - bearman3000 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - bearman3000 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Trudoe 

this thread is 2 days old and has 12 posts , more than half of the posts is yourself.

get the hint.

no one gives a ****.
Old 08-17-2011, 03:00 PM
7forever
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by flecktarn
7forever ever thought about writing a book on your findings new logical theory's are usually take to print ,,might be worth a try.
I plan to get something out of it whether it's money or not.
Old 08-17-2011, 03:25 PM
crown mac
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 crown mac has a reputation beyond reputecrown mac has a reputation beyond reputecrown mac has a reputation beyond reputecrown mac has a reputation beyond reputecrown mac has a reputation beyond reputecrown mac has a reputation beyond reputecrown mac has a reputation beyond reputecrown mac has a reputation beyond reputecrown mac has a reputation beyond reputecrown mac has a reputation beyond reputecrown mac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,705,241.04
Total Points: 11,107,220.86
Viva Mexico cabrones!!! - -Jack- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
I plan to get something out of it whether it's money or not.
first of all Oswald was the biggest Patsy that ever walked the earth and those were highly trained skilled assassins that shot JFK..
Old 08-17-2011, 03:40 PM
7forever
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by crown mac View Post
first of all Oswald was the biggest Patsy that ever walked the earth and those were highly trained skilled assassins that shot JFK..
Way more folks on the boards should have supported my work. Many probably think I'm an arrogant person or a know it all but that's simply not true.
Old 08-17-2011, 03:56 PM
Paclan
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Paclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these parts
Bank: 118,263,556.49
Total Points: 307,375,094.09

no way it was the driver- that came from a high powered rifle
Old 08-18-2011, 10:58 AM
7forever
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggabum View Post
I like 7's posts.

The thing is, I dont see how 7's theory is any less plausable than the Grassy Knoll Theory, and there's far more subscribe to that.

Admittedly, I dont see or agree with everything that 7 puts forward, but the fact that I do see some of his evidence is enough to make me think he may be on to something. He has obviously researched this a lot and must know that what he was putting forward challenged the established theories and he would be laughed at by some people, who in my opinion, seem to accept other theories that have far less supporting evidence.

As for the head moving forward...there are a few possibilities that 7 may or may not have considered. Firstly He could be right and its an optical illusion caused by the gape. There is also the possibility that, as we know, Zapruder stated that the film that was returned to him was different to the film he gave up, so there is a possibility that the forward movement is faked...or my thoughts are that assuming 7 is right and Greer pulled the trigger, he may have took his foot of the gas slightly as he turned to fire and this, causing the car to slow, caused those in the car to lurch forward slightly, I back this up by looking at the gifs and noticing that all exept Mrs K seem to move forward slightly in sync with JFK.
There is only one possibility, the correct one. The rear of his skull gaped causing this illusion that didn't support a shot from the rear anyway. It was a moot point. The only way I could be wrong about his head NOT moving forward is if it could be proven that jfk did not have an exit wound on the right rear. He clearly did and slow motion has confirmed that.