when best for protein shake!!! - Boxing Forum
Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 08-13-2011, 02:24 PM #1
Amateur

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
djon6911 is infamous around these partsdjon6911 is infamous around these partsdjon6911 is infamous around these partsdjon6911 is infamous around these partsdjon6911 is infamous around these partsdjon6911 is infamous around these partsdjon6911 is infamous around these partsdjon6911 is infamous around these partsdjon6911 is infamous around these partsdjon6911 is infamous around these partsdjon6911 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,311.33
Default when best for protein shake!!!

Hi guys i have a question about protein shakes!! The most practical time for me to have a shake with my work and gym shedule is as the second of my 6 meals a day im trying to lose weight and gain mausle at the min will taking it this time benefit me or work against me. All help appriciated
djon6911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-13-2011, 02:27 PM #2
Contender

bernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud of
Total Points: 58,241.46

Quote:
Originally Posted by djon6911 View Post
Hi guys i have a question about protein shakes!! The most practical time for me to have a shake with my work and gym shedule is as the second of my 6 meals a day im trying to lose weight and gain mausle at the min will taking it this time benefit me or work against me. All help appriciated
if you wanna loose weight keep in mind that to do it you need to maintain your insulin levels and not have a peek at this hour a peek at that hour, protein shakes tend to do that so watch out for that
bernardotelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 02:36 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Die Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 190,291.99
Wipe your dirty mouth - -LightsOut- For the next time you think about Joe - -LightsOut- eat up - kyshenko team one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Keep up the good work! - ChopperRead 
keep on setting them straight - Freedom. 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - kyshenko team 

Use ISOpure. Worth the extra money. I take ISOpure right after my morning run and Casein before bed.
Die Antwoord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 05:14 PM #4
Contender

bernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Antwoord View Post
Use ISOpure. Worth the extra money. I take ISOpure right after my morning run and Casein before bed.
why waste money on slow absorving protein when you get that directly from foods lol
Old 08-13-2011, 06:31 PM #5
Amateur

jdmsoldman is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 1,761.68

I like whey protein immediately following training and casein before bed. A generous serving of cottage cheese before bed and you don't need casein supplement.The bodybuilding dungeon website has alot of very good nutrition tips and info.
jdmsoldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 09:29 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Die Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 190,291.99
Wipe your dirty mouth - -LightsOut- For the next time you think about Joe - -LightsOut- eat up - kyshenko team one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Keep up the good work! - ChopperRead 
keep on setting them straight - Freedom. 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - kyshenko team 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardotelo View Post
why waste money on slow absorving protein when you get that directly from foods lol
Because 1. I am rich and 2. Try finding a food where you can get 24 grams of slow absorbing protein that takes 10 seconds to prepare and has only 120 calories. Use your head. If youre trying to lose weight or watch your weight you dont want to eat 250 calories of cottage cheese before bed, which to me tastes bad if I cant have fruit or something with it, and since when is casein expensive? Its like 50 cents a serving, again try to find a food that costs 50 cents where you can get 24 grams of protein.

Last edited by Die Antwoord; 08-13-2011 at 09:33 PM.
Die Antwoord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 09:56 PM #7
Bi-furious.

BrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 193,125,803,856.77
Total Points: 194,171,129,547.62
a toast to all the excitement bernard hopkins has gifted the world...... - Left Hook Tua The meaning of life, Brook. Thats what is in this box. Who can beat that gift? Thats what I thought... - K-Nan 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink 

Quote:
Originally Posted by djon6911 View Post
best time for protein shake is either during or right after the training.
also, you might want to rethink the whole 6 meals a day routine. not the best if you want to lose some fat.
BrooklynBomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 10:01 PM #8
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
best time for protein shake is either during or right after the training.
also, you might want to rethink the whole 6 meals a day routine. not the best if you want to lose some fat.
actually it is :S

Share This With Friends

Tags
protein, shake!!!

User Tag List