Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: So is Cintron next?
Yes. 7 24.14%
No. 14 48.28%
He may be, no telling. 8 27.59%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 08-13-2011, 10:27 AM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 38,932,130,396,952.56
Total Points: 40,187,452,007,447.77
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 
Default So after Marquez, is Cintron next for Pacman?

I was wondering, he went to top rank & kept on saying that he can make 147.So is he next for the Pacman? he just won a hard fought dicision last night. Is he up for the ppv task?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-13-2011, 11:42 AM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

I mean we already know that Marquez is going to lose. The only thing that we don't know is how. Will he survive the 12, or will the weight simply be too much & he will get ko'd?

After that foregone conclusion, the only thiong left is to decide who he fights next. Cintron is now a tr fighter so i think he gets his retirement check next from the great retirer of fighters.
Old 08-13-2011, 11:49 AM
AFighter4U
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 AFighter4U has a reputation beyond reputeAFighter4U has a reputation beyond reputeAFighter4U has a reputation beyond reputeAFighter4U has a reputation beyond reputeAFighter4U has a reputation beyond reputeAFighter4U has a reputation beyond reputeAFighter4U has a reputation beyond reputeAFighter4U has a reputation beyond reputeAFighter4U has a reputation beyond reputeAFighter4U has a reputation beyond reputeAFighter4U has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 109,624.04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbaby View Post
I mean we already know that Marquez is going to lose. The only thing that we don't know is how. Will he survive the 12, or will the weight simply be too much & he will get ko'd?

After that foregone conclusion, the only thiong left is to decide who he fights next. Cintron is now a tr fighter so i think he gets his retirement check next from the great retirer of fighters.
nahh... i'd rather the next one he permanently retires is floyd jr.
Old 08-13-2011, 11:51 AM
CasualBoxingFan
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 CasualBoxingFan is infamous around these partsCasualBoxingFan is infamous around these partsCasualBoxingFan is infamous around these partsCasualBoxingFan is infamous around these partsCasualBoxingFan is infamous around these partsCasualBoxingFan is infamous around these partsCasualBoxingFan is infamous around these partsCasualBoxingFan is infamous around these partsCasualBoxingFan is infamous around these partsCasualBoxingFan is infamous around these partsCasualBoxingFan is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 29,787.29
i'm not sure if you're an alt or something but you're a solid poster - chiguy91 ownage of another pactard - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFighter4U View Post
nahh... i'd rather the next one he permanently retires is floyd jr.
Another win for the Fabricated champ.

Pacquiao has become Floyd.
Old 08-13-2011, 12:02 PM
AFighter4U
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 AFighter4U has a reputation beyond reputeAFighter4U has a reputation beyond reputeAFighter4U has a reputation beyond reputeAFighter4U has a reputation beyond reputeAFighter4U has a reputation beyond reputeAFighter4U has a reputation beyond reputeAFighter4U has a reputation beyond reputeAFighter4U has a reputation beyond reputeAFighter4U has a reputation beyond reputeAFighter4U has a reputation beyond reputeAFighter4U has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasualBoxingFan View Post
Another win for the Fabricated champ.

Pacquiao has become Floyd.
Last time i checked Manny hasn't:

1. get accused of poking a security guard
2. get accused of having his thugs beat a fan who offended me
3. got convicted for assault on women
4. had a mister clean mug shot taken
5. get his evicted for non payment of rent
6. get accused of beating the mother of his children and threatening to beat his children
7. paid for the funeral costs of a fallen boxer
8. is possibly one of the best if not THE best defensive fighter in the planet

what manny HAS done however is:

1. get elected as congressman
2. work on having a hospital built on a province in much need of it
3. sign deals to ensure the creation of THOUSANDS of jobs for his province
4. get his single in the 10 ten of the music charts
5. possibly one of the best offensive fighters today

i really don't know how you could confuse the two of them, since other than the fact that they're both boxers, they're as different as night and day.

Last edited by AFighter4U; 08-13-2011 at 12:05 PM.
Old 08-13-2011, 12:04 PM
B.U.R.N.E.R
Cowboys Fan

Rep Power: 86 B.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,041,689,115,296.19
Total Points: 10,255,899,671,471.78
No Message - No Ceilings No Message - No Ceilings One that you haven't bought  :lol1: - Fiend F*ck the haters, keep doing your thing man. - S A M U R A I Enjoy it homie. - California Love 
Thanks for the stream. - California Love welcome to fatherhood my dude!! - SekondzOut good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang late congrats on your baby, you will treasure her and god bless you man , that is all - Tha_Greatest Congrats on joining Imdazed's cheerleading squad. - Mr. Copeland 
For still being a trolling coward. - Jim Jeffries Feliz Navidad - El Mustang i like your avatar - zab191 one more - miamike Good post. - FeFist 
quit monkeyin' around bro - cawadoody Merry Christmas Burner. Drink up, relax with your loved ones and smile, because you know you have it good. - deanrw You might need this one day - mesher Good post. - FeFist can watch wshh videos on it :D - thuggery 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - No Ceilings Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - No Ceilings Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - No Ceilings Childhood Cancer - No Ceilings Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - No Ceilings 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - No Ceilings Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - No Ceilings Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - No Ceilings AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - No Ceilings Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - No Ceilings 
Hepatitis C - No Ceilings Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - No Ceilings Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - No Ceilings Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - No Ceilings Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - No Ceilings 
Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - El Cabron Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PensionKiller Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Top Rank- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Queen_Leia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFighter4U View Post
Last time i checked Manny hasn't:

1. get accused of poking a security guard
2. get accused of having his thugs beat a fan who offended me
3. got convicted for assault on women
4. had a mister clean mug shot taken
5. get his evicted for non payment of rent
6. get accused of beating the mother of his children and threatening to beat his children
7. paid for the funeral costs of a fallen boxer

what manny HAS done however is:

1. get elected as congressman
2. work on having a hospital built on a province in much need of it
3. sign deals to ensure the creation of THOUSANDS of jobs for his province
4. get his single in the 10 ten of the music charts

i really don't know how you could confuse the two of them, since other than the fact that they're both boxers, they're as different as night and day.
Take Mannys cokk out of your ass crack bro. My goodness he isnt Gods gift to humanity.
Old 08-13-2011, 12:06 PM
Ben d great
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 Ben d great has a reputation beyond reputeBen d great has a reputation beyond reputeBen d great has a reputation beyond reputeBen d great has a reputation beyond reputeBen d great has a reputation beyond reputeBen d great has a reputation beyond reputeBen d great has a reputation beyond reputeBen d great has a reputation beyond reputeBen d great has a reputation beyond reputeBen d great has a reputation beyond reputeBen d great has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 14,339.53

Its should be Floyd vs Ortiz winner
Old 08-13-2011, 12:07 PM
AFighter4U
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Ceilings View Post
Take Mannys cokk out of your ass crack bro. My goodness he isnt Gods gift to humanity.
wow. mr sensitive strikes again!

EVERYTHING i posted on my list above are FACTS and not OPINIONS.

pity that you can't handle the truth.

and one thing i noticed about fans like you. you guys seem to have a fixation with the male genitalia. what's up with that?

Last edited by AFighter4U; 08-13-2011 at 12:11 PM.
Old 08-13-2011, 12:12 PM
pcpc
Keepin It Real

Rep Power: 6 pcpc has a reputation beyond reputepcpc has a reputation beyond reputepcpc has a reputation beyond reputepcpc has a reputation beyond reputepcpc has a reputation beyond reputepcpc has a reputation beyond reputepcpc has a reputation beyond reputepcpc has a reputation beyond reputepcpc has a reputation beyond reputepcpc has a reputation beyond reputepcpc has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 376,574,671.82
Total Points: 376,810,362.69

most likely to be ortiz, if he loses.
Old 08-13-2011, 12:31 PM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcpc View Post
most likely to be ortiz, if he loses.
Oh yeah, Ortiz, if he loses.