Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History
Thread Navigation

Old 08-11-2011, 02:26 PM
fitefanSHO
KO Digest

Rep Power: 6 fitefanSHO has a reputation beyond reputefitefanSHO has a reputation beyond reputefitefanSHO has a reputation beyond reputefitefanSHO has a reputation beyond reputefitefanSHO has a reputation beyond reputefitefanSHO has a reputation beyond reputefitefanSHO has a reputation beyond reputefitefanSHO has a reputation beyond reputefitefanSHO has a reputation beyond reputefitefanSHO has a reputation beyond reputefitefanSHO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,098,031.96
Thread, it very good - McGoorty Apologies for negging you before. You're a good poster and an asset to the forums. - It's Ovah great thread man--rock of ages - McGoorty Cheers for the help, shame i couldnt get u a real pint! - The Surgeon 
Default You be the judge: Did Vitali Klitschko try to kick Lennox Lewis?

4th round of a grueling, bloody battle.

Both fighter tumble to the canvas. Suddenly Vitali's leg appears to take a straight shot at Lewis' head. The foot makes no contact (luckily)...and nobody (except maybe a few in the crowd, and of course ME) notices... not Lewis and not the ref. Lewis even helps Vitali up after this and the fight resumes.

So, watch the video and you be the judge.

Did Vitali try to kick Lennox Lewis or was that something else?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9OkX...eature=related

At 3:34 of the video they tumble, seconds later comes the "kick"

You be the judge.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-11-2011, 02:29 PM
The Surgeon
Days Of Glory

Rep Power: 54 The Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 262,470,291,099.73
Total Points: 200,375,455,171,872.69
Happy 18th  Birthday, Braveheart - jreckoning Yes, Cheers Amigo! - anonymousboxing Thanks for your support - Massage Queen toasting the anglo-scottish alliance - mr.crust Cotto = The man - Animalistic 
Keep visiting the History Section man! - Barnburner To one of  the really good guys in the History section. - Terry A For my best boxing scene mate - BigStereotype Who the ***k is HALGER ????? - McGoorty I know how much the scottish love their flowers so I thought I'd be nice and get you one. - eli porter 
congrats on your first article for KO Digest - fitefanSHO Green :) - dancovboxer cheers - hhs661 CHEERS MATE !!! - BERNIE'S CORNER jaja! pa la victoria de cotto! - Sin City 
For Cotto! - 120 Cheers - typeone Happy New Year! - Scott9945 Cpngrats - typeone Merry Christmas! - TartanSoldier 
Autism - The Surgeon Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - The Surgeon Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - The Surgeon Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - The Surgeon 

Cant get the vid to play (think its my pc) but i can clearly remember he DID swing a kick. Mabey the Ol' Kickboxing instincts "kicked in"
Old 08-11-2011, 02:33 PM
fitefanSHO
KO Digest

Rep Power: 6 fitefanSHO has a reputation beyond reputefitefanSHO has a reputation beyond reputefitefanSHO has a reputation beyond reputefitefanSHO has a reputation beyond reputefitefanSHO has a reputation beyond reputefitefanSHO has a reputation beyond reputefitefanSHO has a reputation beyond reputefitefanSHO has a reputation beyond reputefitefanSHO has a reputation beyond reputefitefanSHO has a reputation beyond reputefitefanSHO has a reputation beyond repute
Thread, it very good - McGoorty Apologies for negging you before. You're a good poster and an asset to the forums. - It's Ovah great thread man--rock of ages - McGoorty Cheers for the help, shame i couldnt get u a real pint! - The Surgeon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Surgeon View Post
Cant get the vid to play (think its my pc) but i can clearly remember he DID swing a kick. Mabey the Ol' Kickboxing instincts "kicked in"
From the ground? He was on his back, not on his feet!
Old 08-11-2011, 02:33 PM
ghns1133
#1 p4p ATG/GOAT

Rep Power: 10 ghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond reputeghns1133 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,679,913,011.64
Total Points: 4,730,279,581.88
Some Green! - Barnburner on me - danny711 and a shot - danny711 actually theres beer inside - kyshenko team imagine it's Floyd when you stick it in - Freedom. 
heres your gift have fun - sugersean15 Boss lady aint shiit! - Uncle Howie for teh vids - ƒallenloki 

didnt look like a hard kick....

more like a "get the **** off me kick
Old 08-11-2011, 02:36 PM
fitefanSHO
KO Digest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghns1133 View Post
didnt look like a hard kick....

more like a "get the **** off me kick
Still a flagrant foul (attempt) tho and what if it had landed?
Old 08-11-2011, 02:58 PM
The Surgeon
Days Of Glory

Rep Power: 54 The Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond repute
Happy 18th  Birthday, Braveheart - jreckoning Yes, Cheers Amigo! - anonymousboxing Thanks for your support - Massage Queen toasting the anglo-scottish alliance - mr.crust Cotto = The man - Animalistic 
Keep visiting the History Section man! - Barnburner To one of  the really good guys in the History section. - Terry A For my best boxing scene mate - BigStereotype Who the ***k is HALGER ????? - McGoorty I know how much the scottish love their flowers so I thought I'd be nice and get you one. - eli porter 
congrats on your first article for KO Digest - fitefanSHO Green :) - dancovboxer cheers - hhs661 CHEERS MATE !!! - BERNIE'S CORNER jaja! pa la victoria de cotto! - Sin City 
For Cotto! - 120 Cheers - typeone Happy New Year! - Scott9945 Cpngrats - typeone Merry Christmas! - TartanSoldier 
Autism - The Surgeon Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - The Surgeon Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - The Surgeon Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - The Surgeon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitefanSHO View Post
From the ground? He was on his back, not on his feet!
I know man im just playing, kick wouldnt have done ANY damage anyway it looked lame. A Point or two off would have been the right call had it landed, nothing changes his cuts still lose him the bout
Old 08-11-2011, 03:02 PM
fitefanSHO
KO Digest

The kick looked quick and mean to me. I dunno man, I think any ref worth his salt would have cause to immediately DQ a boxer who just kicked another boxer in the HEAD!!
Old 08-11-2011, 03:04 PM
The Surgeon
Days Of Glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitefanSHO View Post
The kick looked quick and mean to me. I dunno man, I think any ref worth his salt would have cause to immediately DQ a boxer who just kicked another boxer in the HEAD!!
In the head? Mabey its not as clear as i thought in my head, i thought it was too a rising Lewis' legs...

Head shot is far worse
Old 08-11-2011, 03:06 PM
fitefanSHO
KO Digest

Watch the video.
Old 08-11-2011, 03:07 PM
gingeralbino
WAR MAGEE!!!

Rep Power: 26 gingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,870,869,138,883.88
Total Points: 17,870,869,224,734.74
ugly kid is gonna need it after he gets whooped - Sir TomJones top poster - S~T~J For being a consistently rock solid poster - The Surgeon one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom2014 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Surgeon View Post
In the head? Mabey its not as clear as i thought in my head, i thought it was too a rising Lewis' legs...

Head shot is far worse
first time i clicked the link for that video it didnt come up, but it did the 2nd time. Dunno what the problem is with it so try it again quickly.

Anyway, yeah it was a decent kick he threw, was blatently deliberate. And it was aimed for the back of his head (but fell short)