No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Giving Victor Ortiz Tips To Beat Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Giving Victor Ortiz Tips To Beat Mayweather

During a series of questions on his personal Twitter page, Golden Boy Promotions President Oscar De La Hoya said that he and Jose Luis Castillo are the boxers who came the closest to beating Floyd Mayweather Jr. De La Hoya claims to "have the formula" to beat Mayweather and he plans to provide that formula to Ortiz.

[Click Here To Read More]

LMA!o! please tell me OH GREAT ONE! How can you beat MOney May? Ur boy Ortits himself didn't have a clue at the face off with MAX Kellerman how to beat him... He looked like a scared puppy... Like Money May said there is not one plan to beat the greatest P4P king ever... Get a grip on reality De La hota... Aren't you supposed to be in Rehab or something. you weak minded poor excuse of a millionaire... Do something better with your money than sniffing blow... War-Money May all day every day and twice on Sundays!

Comment

The same tips he gave to Hatton, Marquez, and Mosley?

Comment

I wouldnt take tips from some1 who never won a big fight in his career

Comment

[QUOTE=sebastianb7312;10957899]LMA!o! please tell me OH GREAT ONE! How can you beat MOney May? Ur boy Ortits himself didn't have a clue at the face off with MAX Kellerman how to beat him... He looked like a scared puppy... Like Money May said there is not one plan to beat the greatest P4P king ever... Get a grip on reality De La hota... Aren't you supposed to be in Rehab or something. you weak minded poor excuse of a millionaire... Do something better with your money than sniffing blow... War-Money May all day every day and twice on Sundays

Greatest P4P King ever? ahahahahahahaha. You obviously havent been watching boxing long. He isnt even the greatest boxer ever at Welterweight never mind P4P ever....

*****'s and *******s have got to make me laugh

Comment

how Oscar doing that when he lost to Floyd decisively and he and Ortiz fight nothing alike? :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by sebastianb7312 View Post
              LMA!o! please tell me OH GREAT ONE! How can you beat MOney May? Ur boy Ortits himself didn't have a clue at the face off with MAX Kellerman how to beat him... He looked like a scared puppy... Like Money May said there is not one plan to beat the greatest P4P king ever... Get a grip on reality De La hota... Aren't you supposed to be in Rehab or something. you weak minded poor excuse of a millionaire... Do something better with your money than sniffing blow... War-Money May all day every day and twice on Sundays

Greatest P4P King ever? ahahahahahahaha. You obviously havent been watching boxing long. He isnt even the greatest boxer ever at Welterweight never mind P4P ever....

*****'s and *******s have got to make me laugh

alts, sebastianb7312=da_beast.... you are funny.
              Last edited by Dale Cardon; 08-07-2011, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastianb7312 View Post
                LMA!o! please tell me OH GREAT ONE! How can you beat MOney May? Ur boy Ortits himself didn't have a clue at the face off with MAX Kellerman how to beat him... He looked like a scared puppy... Like Money May said there is not one plan to beat the greatest P4P king ever... Get a grip on reality De La hota... Aren't you supposed to be in Rehab or something. you weak minded poor excuse of a millionaire... Do something better with your money than sniffing blow... War-Money May all day every day and twice on Sundays!
                Twice on fridays you mean.

And yea lol.. Ortiz looked scared on the face off.. like he wasn't ready to be on this type of stage just yet... I think it's really affecting him alot.

Comment

If Ortiz fights like Oscar did, he's getting stopped.

Comment

Ortiz looked like he was going to **** his pants in that interview. Floyd is going to pick this kid apart and win on the cards if not knockout. There is only one fight left for Floyd and Manny. If Floyd wants his respect he has to fight pacquiao thats it.

Comment

Working...
                    X