Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion
Thread Navigation

Old 07-06-2011, 01:07 PM
Danny Gunz
Smokin'

Rep Power: 61 Danny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,781,034,551,952.55
Total Points: 19,065,849,898,356.02
Cool Poster. - Barnburner 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Danny Gunz Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - WANGLER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. 
Default Chael goes in on Wand and Brazil again

http://www.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/story/99811.html

Quote:
Chael Sonnen has launched a severe bashing of Brazil's biggest MMA stars, calling Lyoto Machida a "bum", claiming Anderson Silva "sucks", and telling Wanderlei Silva he is an "immigrant".

Sonnen seems more determined than ever following his return from suspension to aggravate as many big names as he can. The American has already called out Machida by mocking his karate background, and now a fight seems on the cards for UFC 136 in October.

"I always hear these guys saying that they want the hardest fights possible," Sonnen told MMA Fight Corner presented by FiveKnuckles.com. "Well I don't. I'm a fan of easy fights. That's why I called Anderson Silva out. Because he sucks.

"I guess I could go up to heavyweight. Who's this other bum that their letting back in with the chequered shorts? Cro Cop? That'd be a nice night off. You know, there are so many guys out there that say they want the toughest guys and I think, "Really?" What I want is the biggest name, with the most atrocious record, in the hugest venue, for the most money.

"There's a man you may have heard of called Randy Couture, and Machida took one of his teeth. And for that I'm going to take three of his. But, I'm not only willing to take on Machida just because of Randy, it's also that easy fight thing and I'm trying to ease my way back into the pool so I'm calling out bums."

Reflecting on his loss to Silva, when Sonnen dominated four rounds before losing to a late submission, the controversial American maintains he proved he is the true champion.

"I destroyed [Anderson Silva] on the ground. That wasn't even a competition. That wasn't even remotely a close fight, so to act like, after he threw up a hail-mary pass after I punched him 300 times, is ridiculous."

Sonnen's most brutal bashing was saved for Wanderlei Silva though, a man who warned Sonnen that he would "kill him", before getting knocked out by Chris Leben at UFC 132.

"Wanderlei tells me that he's going to send me to the dentist. And I'm thinking, 'the receptionist generally sets those appointments, but if you know the phone number to my local dentist, I guess you could.' Then I'm thinking, 'Is he threatening me? I'm an American gangster, you are an immigrant from Brazil. Are you sure you want to go down this road with me? That's a threat?

"Hey Wanderlei, let me give you a threat. I will cut the power to your house and do a home invasion. You will hear me climbing up the stairs in a pair of night vision goggles I bought in the back of 'Solder of Fortune' magazine. The next thing you'll hear is me picking the lock of your bedroom door and taking a photograph of you in bed with the Nogueira brothers working on your jiu-jitsu. I will post said photograph at www.DorksFromBrazil.com with password: not required, username: not required.

"It's funny when Wanderlei says he's got to defend Brazil. Wanderlei's not popular in Brazil. Wanderlei, you are from Brazil stupid, you left it. You pay taxes in America. You started a business in America. You send your kids to an American school. You employ Americans. You were made a millionaire by an American company. If you love Brazil so much, why'd you leave it?

"It's because he doesn't and the Brazilian people know that. So this big gimmick that all these guys like Anderson and all these guys that talk Portuguese and pretend they're from there, what they like to do is act like, 'Oh, we're not Americanized, we haven't even learned English, but then they run their businesses in complete English as they're taking your dollar and your mastercard. But on video they act like they haven't taken the time to learn English and it's phoney. Those Brazilians are all phoney and they suck."
He's an ******* but its funny.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-06-2011, 01:33 PM
Jack3d
Banned

Location: My CPU is neural net processor; a learning computer
Rep Power: 0 Jack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 253,228,460.06

Quote:
"Hey Wanderlei, let me give you a threat. I will cut the power to your house and do a home invasion. You will hear me climbing up the stairs in a pair of night vision goggles I bought in the back of 'Solder of Fortune' magazine. The next thing you'll hear is me picking the lock of your bedroom door and taking a photograph of you in bed with the Nogueira brothers working on your jiu-jitsu. I will post said photograph at www.DorksFromBrazil.com with password: not required, username: not required.
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 07-06-2011, 01:50 PM
Clegg

Rep Power: 154 Clegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,561,383,957,192,338.50
Total Points: 2,626,825,240,439,691.50
Before I get banned. - Richard Nixon FREE RiZO! - Carlton Banks MMM-My Sharona! - RiZО Have an apple Clegg - danc1984 Yank food is good - mangler jr 
Chunk cake - It's part of your 5 a day! - Chunk Coffee Is Professional - Loccy To make up for that soggy one. - Raider Monkz mhh Alizee is moi lolita &amp;lt;3 - cleaner147 Professional Cookie - Loccy 
super clegg - Old Coward No Message - -veteran420- with love - -veteran420- Merry Christmas - Flab Happy new year! - Toney Loc 
yum yum pot noodle - Mike_Hunt super e-baller - MANIAC310 Well deserved, never saw you at history section - HaglerSteelChin It sounds like you need one, LOL - HaglerSteelChin Have some more - HaglerSteelChin 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Scientist Gay and Lesbian Pride - RiΖΟ Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - PensionKiller Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Loccy 
Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANGLER Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Head and Neck Cancer - LeeVanCleef 

Funny how he kept his mouth shut when Wanderlei was sitting next to him in the car that time.
Old 07-06-2011, 03:42 PM
hayZ
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 hayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,000,035,530,995.00
links - Sir TomJones for posting the truth about Zionism - Freedom. 

'Hey Wanderlei, let me give you a threat. I will cut the power to your house and do a home invasion. You will hear me climbing up the stairs in a pair of night vision goggles I bought in the back of 'Solder of Fortune' magazine. The next thing you'll hear is me picking the lock of your bedroom door and taking a photograph of you in bed with the Nogueira brothers working on your jiu-jitsu. I will post said photograph at www.DorksFromBrazil.com with password: not required, username: not required.'

LMAO ahahahahaha
Old 07-06-2011, 09:56 PM
blaze778
Lizard King

Rep Power: 20 blaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,409,939,201.59
Total Points: 5,409,977,970.47
Your first gift homey - Natedatpkid rock - TredKiller for the munchies. - Big Smoke two blunts=two subways homie! - Big Smoke Here you go homie. - Big Smoke 
for being a cool poster! - led No Message - Russian Crushin Get wasted - Russian Crushin Gotta eat the pie-ALWAYS!! - Russian Crushin get wasted lol - led 
A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Thanks - jazluvr Fattin up your gifts Playa - The Gully Gad you seem rational again. get wasted! - led Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Cheers bro! - led cheers bra, cheers - TredKiller BURRRRRRRR! - Natedatpkid cheers! - sweetpea87 Thank you that was very generous of you :) - dancovboxer 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Hard Dick 

Chael, Chael, Chael

MMA's favorite villain. lol
Old 07-06-2011, 09:58 PM
blaze778
Lizard King

Rep Power: 20 blaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,409,939,201.59
Total Points: 5,409,977,970.47
Your first gift homey - Natedatpkid rock - TredKiller for the munchies. - Big Smoke two blunts=two subways homie! - Big Smoke Here you go homie. - Big Smoke 
for being a cool poster! - led No Message - Russian Crushin Get wasted - Russian Crushin Gotta eat the pie-ALWAYS!! - Russian Crushin get wasted lol - led 
A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Thanks - jazluvr Fattin up your gifts Playa - The Gully Gad you seem rational again. get wasted! - led Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Cheers bro! - led cheers bra, cheers - TredKiller BURRRRRRRR! - Natedatpkid cheers! - sweetpea87 Thank you that was very generous of you :) - dancovboxer 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Hard Dick 

Quote:
"There's a man you may have heard of called Randy Couture, and Machida took one of his teeth. And for that I'm going to take three of his.
LMAO!!!!

Machida would spark Sonnen the fuck out.
Old 07-09-2011, 07:52 AM
klitschko101
Banned

Total Points: 1,718.84

racist much?
Old 07-09-2011, 11:52 AM
Boxingtech718v2
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Boxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 887,843,892.39
Total Points: 1,987,324,925.25
Boxingtech718v2 is a sh1tty poster - Freedom. Stop crying wipe your tears. - Boxingtech718v2 Good posts. - Kenny MF Powers You drive me crazy, you deserve a medal :D - Bossy Thanks for the medal, Here's a sucker - Boxingtech718v2 
Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy 

Chael is just a giant Vagina with an even bigger mouth, someone needs to Fawk him up ASAP!
Old 07-11-2011, 03:15 AM
chiguy91
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 50 chiguy91 has a reputation beyond reputechiguy91 has a reputation beyond reputechiguy91 has a reputation beyond reputechiguy91 has a reputation beyond reputechiguy91 has a reputation beyond reputechiguy91 has a reputation beyond reputechiguy91 has a reputation beyond reputechiguy91 has a reputation beyond reputechiguy91 has a reputation beyond reputechiguy91 has a reputation beyond reputechiguy91 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 61,840,571,152,582.79
Total Points: 61,929,671,209,786.88
8k solid post - MANIAC310 just cuz - Sifo Dyas Drive by gifting, don't mind me :wave: - Bossy Chi city boss. - Very Rich Man Have some cake! - komodo 
No Message - Starof David have an ariza milk shake - Cleto_Reyes No Message - jose830 Here you go hermano, I owe you from last time. ;) - codey Here's your first beer for your official drinking age! Happy birthday brother! - sweetpea87 
so far the hottest sig I've seen since I joined...the 1911 makes that sig priceless!! - jose830 No Message - Enchanted happy 21st birthday (even though I am a bit late on this!) - sweetpea87 P4P one of if not the most imporant/productive member of boxingscene - Cupocity303 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Happy Holidays  chiguy91.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Thanks for the links - Toney616 Thanks for the uploads - Toney616 Nice video of &quot;El Gallito&quot; Estrada bro. - RIZO24 No Message - sweetpea87 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dough401 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - AL YANKAB*TCH Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ??? Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Round 1 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Round 1 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Round 1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Alx. Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ??? Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - arraamis 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - arraamis Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - komodo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Enchanted 

there was another thread with the entire video interview. chael is hilarious, i can watch vids of his interviews all day....
Old 07-11-2011, 04:30 PM
G A M E
ALL BLACK EVERYTHING

Rep Power: 10 G A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 883,487,832,010.86
Total Points: 890,487,858,998.08
BURRRRRRRRRRRR! Smoke up! - Bloody$Nate$ No Message - Bossy No Message - Bossy To match the cookies :) - Bossy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MARKBNLV Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sir TomJones 

damn... surely before every interview this fool is coming off a testosterone top up.

gattdamn cheat. lol