Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 08-02-2011, 11:25 AM
RL_GMA
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 41 RL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,563,865,714,616.21
Total Points: 23,563,865,893,082.60
tv ilegal vid. - mellow_mood Happy BIRTHday to your new baby boy. .  Congrats on being a POPS! - UglyPug congrats and make sure you'll be a superdad - Alx. Congrats, pops! - jazluvr Congratulations and all the best with your new little one. :wave: - Bossy 
Here's one for your baby boy - led Here's another one for you being a dad - led Congratulations on your new son, here's a lucky dollar... - jose830 Haha - Berges heres a burger for after,i already green kd u and couldnt do so again. - HUGH JASS 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RL_GMA 
Default Freddie Roach Opens the Lid on Pacquiao vs Khan Sparring Sessions

Trainer Freddie Roach has lifted the lid on the notorious sparring sessions between Amir Khan and Manny Pacquiao in the Wildcard gym.

Both fighters have improved significantly since coming under Roach's wing, and the duo have made no secret of the intensity of their training bouts.

A clash between the pair would be one of the most lucrative fights possible at present, but Roach is eager to keep his two pupils apart, with Khan instead set to face Floyd Mayweather Jnr in the next year.

The fact Khan is being discussed in the same breath as Mayweather shows the improvement Roach has coaxed out of the Brit, having linked up with him following a humiliating first-round knockout defeat to Breidis Prescott in 2008.

"When they spar it's always good but, while Amir is more than able to hold his own, as it progresses Manny takes control," Roach. "Amir has developed so much since I started working with him. He's a great kid who is always listening and always wanting to learn. Manny is a great fighter but Amir is certainly going in the right direction - that's a fact."

Meanwhile, Khan is not ruling out a rematch against Prescott as he searches for a December opponent for his final battle at light-welterweight. "Prescott may be a fight in the future for me," he said. "A fighter always wants to avenge his defeats. He is another name on the list if he beats [Paul] McCloskey. I will be taking one step at a time - there is no need for me to rush into a fight with Mayweather.

"Erik Morales is a possibility as my next opponent and so is [WBO champion Tim] Bradley. Robert Guerrero is another name on my list. If he beats [Marcos] Maidana next month, as I expect him to, that will be a very good fight."

http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/s...ml?CMP=OTC-RSS
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<