Bradley's manager: Bradley willing to fight Morales next week - Page 11 - Boxing Forum
Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2011, 01:37 PM #101
bojangles1987 bojangles1987 is offline
bo jungle
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Hudson, Fl
Posts: 45,133
Quoted: 1998 Post(s)
Rep Power: 160
bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 2,277,000,509,635.03
Bank: 3,027,856,867,109,280.50
Total Points: 3,030,133,867,618,915.00
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
GO BUCS! - Hi Rudyo! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Balls View Post
they'll both get bashed for wanting Morales.
I'm not so sure about that. Someone started a thread saying Morales was a better fight for Khan than Lamont Peterson.
bojangles1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-01-2011, 01:37 PM #102
Rome-By-Ko Rome-By-Ko is offline
Bradley Top 3
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 19,940
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Rep Power: 51
Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 6,024,589,749,504.63
Bank: 37,647,733,698,633,648.00
Total Points: 37,653,758,288,383,152.00
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK &gt; Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Build bradleys career up to this point, Again Bradley is a technical fighter, fighter like him rarely get a good fanbase especially an african american boxer. apart from Mayweather who else claim to enjoy a great fanbase? Shots at Witter, getting him a unification bout again Holt and another against Alexander even though he doesnt have a fan friendly style....And you ask what has Shaw done for him?

Again Bradley has zero fanbase, which makes everything more difficult for a promoter, a fighter like Bradley it takes time to get someone like that up in the limelight, and considering all the fight that Shaw has got him i personally think he has done well for a boxer that doesnt have a fan friendly style.
Bradley's shot against Witter he was a replacement,but Shaw I guess deserves some credit for that..But his fights against Holt,Holt wanted to fight Bradley because he had a belt and was looked at as the fighter who beat the num 1 ranked guy in the div..Shaw did not have to work hard to land a holt fight..Alexander another who was chasing the best Shaw did not have to work hard to land that fight..As a matter of fact Bradley teams holding out got them a lot more money then they would have made the first time the fight was offered..Shaw did not need to do much because Bradley is/was winning..Shaw does not really put any money into making his fighters stars,he is a fight to fight kinda promoter imo..Bradley landed most his fights because he beat champs and was highly ranked at the weight,not because Shaw is some great or even good promoter..
Rome-By-Ko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 01:40 PM #103
Rome-By-Ko Rome-By-Ko is offline
Bradley Top 3
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 19,940
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Rep Power: 51
Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 6,024,589,749,504.63
Bank: 37,647,733,698,633,648.00
Total Points: 37,653,758,288,383,152.00
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK &gt; Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Balls View Post
so what is it romebyko. Bradley can't fight Khan because of legal issues, or because he wants the fight to grow bigger?

Or C;
He don't want to fight Khan.
Maybe a lil of both,if these guys come back and sit down when it's all said and done and both have major promotion you don't feel the fight will be bigger??That will still have to do with Bradley promotion issue would it not??
Rome-By-Ko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 01:45 PM #104
Barry Halls Barry Halls is offline
Mi Vida Loca
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 4,224
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 16
Barry Halls has a reputation beyond reputeBarry Halls has a reputation beyond reputeBarry Halls has a reputation beyond reputeBarry Halls has a reputation beyond reputeBarry Halls has a reputation beyond reputeBarry Halls has a reputation beyond reputeBarry Halls has a reputation beyond reputeBarry Halls has a reputation beyond reputeBarry Halls has a reputation beyond reputeBarry Halls has a reputation beyond reputeBarry Halls has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 8,193,136.38
Bank: 1,876,285,224,844.54
Total Points: 1,876,293,417,980.91
One of the best! - kyshenko team Depending on how old they are, try playing GTA 4 and trick them into thinking it's a cartoon. haha - Unknown Champ 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
Maybe a lil of both,if these guys come back and sit down when it's all said and done and both have major promotion you don't feel the fight will be bigger??That will still have to do with Bradley promotion would it not??
personally i think brand bradley has a lot of potential. Especially if he can secure a fight with Morales or the winner of Mccloskey/Prescott.

No really, i think they should make this fight asap. While they are still champs and in the same weight division.
They would have to go on an absolute tear for this fight to grow much bigger.

I actually think this fight would get less popular if they both went and got destroyed by pac/floyd.
Barry Halls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 01:51 PM #105
Dedication Dedication is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,141
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Dedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,168,139,779.63
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,168,139,779.63
You've been making some good posts - rorymac thanks 4 the kind words in my thread - sugersean15 stay calm my freind........... i dont want to see you get a nervous breakdown over something that aint worth getting all upset about, lol, if that quote was a lie, , dont go trying to treat that post as a bait, you only hurt yourself by feeling insul - Tha_Greatest 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
Bradley's shot against Witter he was a replacement,but Shaw I guess deserves some credit for that..But his fights against Holt,Holt wanted to fight Bradley because he had a belt and was looked at as the fighter who beat the num 1 ranked guy in the div..Shaw did not have to work hard to land a holt fight..Alexander another who was chasing the best Shaw did not have to work hard to land that fight..As a matter of fact Bradley teams holding out got them a lot more money then they would have made the first time the fight was offered..Shaw did not need to do much because Bradley is/was winning..Shaw does not really put any money into making his fighters stars,he is a fight to fight kinda promoter imo..Bradley landed most his fights because he beat champs and was highly ranked at the weight,not because Shaw is some great or even good promoter..
This right here! Bradley's got to where he has today by constantly winning and beating whoever has been put in front of him. Nothing but pure hard work. Shaw got him the fight with Witter; but Junior held all the advantages - Home turf, judges etc. However, Bradley stripped him of that and from therein has built himself to be a force.
Dedication is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 02:12 PM #106
Ray* Ray* is offline
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: London,England
Age: 38
Posts: 27,125
Quoted: 866 Post(s)
Rep Power: 69
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 218,030.12
Bank: 434,985,149,285,450,688.00
Total Points: 434,985,149,285,668,800.00
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangles1987 View Post
I don't like Bradley right now either, but people are bashing him for wanting to fight Morales, when Khan wants to fight Morales too. He's not a good fight for either, and Bradley needs to stop ducking Khan.
Firstly, anyone fighting Morales should be bashed... maidana was bashed and rightly so, secondly most of the people bashing Bradley for wanting to fight Morales are doing so because of 2 things, {1} Because Bradley said he couldnt fight Khan for whatever reason but all of a sudden he can now fight Morales...{2} we have some fanatical bradley fans on here who were giving Khan the mouth because it look like Khan would be fighting an 'oldie' as they put it not me, How ironic that Bradley's manager now claim they would fight Morales 'Next week' if given the choice.. Dont you see the ironic in this?
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 02:15 PM #107
BoxerDood BoxerDood is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,592
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Rep Power: 16
BoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 284,628.20
Bank: 18,878,571,534.44
Total Points: 18,878,856,162.64
Default

The double standards here are sickening. When Khan wants to fight Morales, people say "Its a better fight than Peterson" and "He's adding another belt", but when Bradley wants to fight him to get back a belt that belongs to him, there's a problem.

With that being said, this is a s**t fight. And it's not Bradley's fault, really. I don't blame him for wanting to get back a title that belongs to him, but I blame the WBC for handing it to Morales. Morales has done nothing in the division. In fact, when the hell will you guys realize that Maidana is an average fighter, and Ortiz/Khan made him look better than he really is? That's why Morales looked so good against him. But in reality he doesn't have anything to offer anymore. Bradley, Khan, Alexander, Maidana (again), Peterson, McCloskey, Holt, Matthysse, and even Zab Judah all beat Morales right now.

I really do not like this fight, but in a way I hope it comes along so somebody can knock Morales into retirement. And who's better to do it than a light punching fighter who won't kill him in the ring? BUT, Bradley must fight Guerrero, Khan or Pacquiao afterwards or he will lose me as a fan.

Last edited by BoxerDood; 08-01-2011 at 02:23 PM.
BoxerDood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 02:24 PM #108
bojangles1987 bojangles1987 is offline
bo jungle
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Hudson, Fl
Posts: 45,133
Quoted: 1998 Post(s)
Rep Power: 160
bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 2,277,000,509,635.03
Bank: 3,027,856,867,109,280.50
Total Points: 3,030,133,867,618,915.00
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
GO BUCS! - Hi Rudyo! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Firstly, anyone fighting Morales should be bashed... maidana was bashed and rightly so, secondly most of the people bashing Bradley for wanting to fight Morales are doing so because of 2 things, {1} Because Bradley said he couldnt fight Khan for whatever reason but all of a sudden he can now fight Morales...{2} we have some fanatical bradley fans on here who were giving Khan the mouth because it look like Khan would be fighting an 'oldie' as they put it not me, How ironic that Bradley's manager now claim they would fight Morales 'Next week' if given the choice.. Dont you see the ironic in this?
I'm telling the people in this thread who have no problem with Khan fighting Morales yet are bashing Bradley to stop the double standards. It's a bad fight for either, yet there are people in this thread bashing Bradley who didn't bash Khan.
bojangles1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 02:26 PM #109
Ray* Ray* is offline
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: London,England
Age: 38
Posts: 27,125
Quoted: 866 Post(s)
Rep Power: 69
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 218,030.12
Bank: 434,985,149,285,450,688.00
Total Points: 434,985,149,285,668,800.00
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
Bradley's shot against Witter he was a replacement,but Shaw I guess deserves some credit for that..But his fights against Holt,Holt wanted to fight Bradley because he had a belt and was looked at as the fighter who beat the num 1 ranked guy in the div..Shaw did not have to work hard to land a holt fight..Alexander another who was chasing the best Shaw did not have to work hard to land that fight..As a matter of fact Bradley teams holding out got them a lot more money then they would have made the first time the fight was offered..Shaw did not need to do much because Bradley is/was winning..Shaw does not really put any money into making his fighters stars,he is a fight to fight kinda promoter imo..Bradley landed most his fights because he beat champs and was highly ranked at the weight,not because Shaw is some great or even good promoter..
He got Bradley a great deal, again i hate promoters but cannot fault the work he did for him while he was with bradley, anyone faulting shaw for what he did for Bradley especially with bradleys fighting style and zero fanbase need their respective minds and heads checked.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 02:32 PM #110
Rome-By-Ko Rome-By-Ko is offline
Bradley Top 3
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 19,940
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Rep Power: 51
Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 6,024,589,749,504.63
Bank: 37,647,733,698,633,648.00
Total Points: 37,653,758,288,383,152.00
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK &gt; Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Balls View Post
personally i think brand bradley has a lot of potential. Especially if he can secure a fight with Morales or the winner of Mccloskey/Prescott.

No really, i think they should make this fight asap. While they are still champs and in the same weight division.
They would have to go on an absolute tear for this fight to grow much bigger.

I actually think this fight would get less popular if they both went and got destroyed by pac/floyd.
Do you not believe the fight between Bradley and Khan will be bigger if both had major promotion??
Rome-By-Ko is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
bradley, bradley's, fight, manager:, morales, week

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.