Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 08-01-2011, 11:41 PM
DOMINATION
TEAM KLITSCHKO

Rep Power: 5 DOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond reputeDOMINATION has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 44,163,825.09
Klitschkos own all the belts - Freedom. klitchko is a beast, mayweather sukks big fat dikk ,lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest #1 ATG HW - Medved Super poster. Team Klitschko :) - dancovboxer No Message - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Vader View Post
Didn't Sanders already do that??

YET ANOTHER butthurt retard who picked Haye to beat Wlad.

Vitali destroyed Sanders.

Current Wlad demolishes any version of Sanders and you haters know it.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-01-2011, 11:50 PM
Jedi Vader
Lord Of The Force

Rep Power: 32 Jedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,252,084,879,557,336.00
Total Points: 31,275,396,371,870,228.00
Have a drink on MEL - MELLY-MEL... No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader 
Thanks bro. Here's a beer on me. - led And one more from me : ) - jazluvr Cheers! - sweetpea87 Have a pint for the fights tonight - sweetpea87 Obsessed, hating moron - Szef99 
While you're missing JAB - Weltschmerz Jam it up your butt whilst you're thinking of Wlad - Keitha313 To get yourself ready for JAB - Weltschmerz boxingscene's worst poster - Freedom2014 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINATION View Post
YET ANOTHER butthurt retard who picked Haye to beat Wlad.

Vitali destroyed Sanders.

Current Wlad demolishes any version of Sanders and you haters know it.
Is that so???

Old 08-01-2011, 11:52 PM
New England
Strong champion.

Rep Power: 108 New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 224,117,456,054,261.19
Total Points: 230,120,137,730,843.53
for a great poster! - sweetpea87 Drinks on me brother - BoxingGenius27 I hate boxing too, lmaaoooooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 thanks for the green...always enjoy reading your post...green you once I can again... - jose830 great poster award - jazluvr 
Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack 
i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS 
For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 ugly arms - -Weltschmerz- 44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas 

Quote:
Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

THE TRUTH

Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice.

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards at the time of the controversial doctor stoppage. Lewis barely survived the 2nd round, he was badly hurt, holding on for dear life, wobbling everywhere and staggering around the ring like a drunk. Lewis was badly hurt several times in the fight and was getting outboxed, outworked, outmuscled and outlanded by Vitali.

punches landed

Vitali 156

Lewis 102

Lewis was exhausted, worn down and hurt from the accumulation of punches and was ready to get KTFO again, he collapsed onto his stool at the end of the 6th round, Vitali was clearly the fresher of the two, he was a man on a mission and would've KO'd Lewis for sure if the fight had continued.

After the fight, Vitali intimidated the shit out of Lewis and made him look like a bitch.

All the fans at Staples Center cheered for Vitali and booed Lewis after the fight.

Lewis promised Vitali a rematch.

Vitali destroyed Kirk Johnson in 2 rounds and called out Lewis again in the post fight interview. The scared Lewis retired shortly after that fight.

Lewis turned down 30 million dollars for a rematch and retired like a coward because he knew he would get destroyed by Vitali.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared his bitch ass into retirement.

George Foreman: "Vitali was winning the fight. Lewis got lucky. There has to be a rematch!"

Jim Lampley: "A lucky escape for Lewis who was clearly losing the fight"

Even Emanuel Steward was upset and pissed off at Lewis for blatantly ducking a Vitali rematch.

Lewis is scared to death of Vitali.

TRUTH:

lennox ripped his face to shreds with clean punching

protect your face, vitali, thats your job.

if that fight was allowed to continue it would have put vitali's eyesight in jeopardy
Old 08-02-2011, 09:45 PM
kiDynamite92
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 kiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,744,323,281,721.21
Total Points: 2,758,323,303,993.78
Cheers bro! :beerchug: - jose830 

Quote:
says the butthurt retard who picked Haye to "brutally KO" and "destroy" Wlad.

you ar a stupid moron who just post BS all over this site, do urself a favour and delete your account. I will give you all my green if you go and look over all my posts and find just once where i said this, i never picked Haye to win you dipsh*t. Your some idiot who thinks that anyone who dosen't rate the K's as the GOAT is either a Haye lover or some racist. Wake up ! Ima fan of boxing and stating an unbias opinion that most with agree witth and suprisingly enough many of them arean't Haye lovers or a racist !
Old 08-02-2011, 09:53 PM
JAB5239
Banned

Rep Power: 0 JAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,946,911,790,948.20
Total Points: 19,946,911,894,791.65
For giving me a chance to learn from the best. - DWiens421 For posting endless wisdom - Massage Queen keep dropping knowledge jabs - Makavelli To my friend Jab. One of the SUPERstars of Boxingscene. - BattlingNelson A toast homey. Here's to one of the site's best posters. - mangler 
Keeping History Alive - 0Rooster4Life0 Although we may disagree, I completely understand you. - Dominicano Soy! A lucky charm 4 ya homey - mangler To my boy JAB for keeping it real at all times - Kevin Jesus To a cool guy - Stoppage 
for being a heavyweight in history section - led For a friend and a guy who really knows his stuff. - Lorily Great Poster and Moderator. - Barnburner For your boxing knowledge and insightful threads. - Barnburner For being a noble gent and for top posts! - Sugarj 
To one of the nicest members on this forum. Knows boxing also! - Terry A For all the Boxing knowledge shared - BulgariasFinest For a great guy - jazluvr Thanks for your continued friendship &amp; for sharing your wealth of boxing knowledge w/ us! - Terry A Cheers mate. Loving the section. - BennyST 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 

Both Klits beat Morrison and lose to the rest.
Old 08-02-2011, 10:08 PM
kiDynamite92
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 kiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,744,323,281,721.21
Total Points: 2,758,323,303,993.78
Cheers bro! :beerchug: - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Both Klits beat Morrison and lose to the rest.
Morrison might beat Wlad
and Vitali unlikly but might beat Bowe
those are the only two i can make an argument for
Old 08-02-2011, 10:13 PM
pacweather
Amateur

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,247.52

I mean is that even a question? Obviously Tyson in his prime would knock those brothers out.
Old 08-02-2011, 10:19 PM
JAB5239
Banned

Rep Power: 0 JAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,946,911,790,948.20
Total Points: 19,946,911,894,791.65
For giving me a chance to learn from the best. - DWiens421 For posting endless wisdom - Massage Queen keep dropping knowledge jabs - Makavelli To my friend Jab. One of the SUPERstars of Boxingscene. - BattlingNelson A toast homey. Here's to one of the site's best posters. - mangler 
Keeping History Alive - 0Rooster4Life0 Although we may disagree, I completely understand you. - Dominicano Soy! A lucky charm 4 ya homey - mangler To my boy JAB for keeping it real at all times - Kevin Jesus To a cool guy - Stoppage 
for being a heavyweight in history section - led For a friend and a guy who really knows his stuff. - Lorily Great Poster and Moderator. - Barnburner For your boxing knowledge and insightful threads. - Barnburner For being a noble gent and for top posts! - Sugarj 
To one of the nicest members on this forum. Knows boxing also! - Terry A For all the Boxing knowledge shared - BulgariasFinest For a great guy - jazluvr Thanks for your continued friendship &amp; for sharing your wealth of boxing knowledge w/ us! - Terry A Cheers mate. Loving the section. - BennyST 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
Morrison might beat Wlad
and Vitali unlikly but might beat Bowe
those are the only two i can make an argument for
He has the proverbial "puncher's chance", but I think Wlad keeps him on the end of his jab.