Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-21-2011, 04:03 AM
Seleção No. 13
Noblesse oblige

Rep Power: 18 Seleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 117,471,274.24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastbay Giant View Post
he invested 2 million US dollars into a 50 million dollar project, and used his name to have vehicles donated. Why do people go to extremes to lie or inflate the guys charitable contributions.

He uses his NAME not his money when mostly doing philanthropy work.
Do you even know what you're talking about?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-21-2011, 04:07 AM
Eastbay Giant
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Eastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these parts
Bank: 12,251,885.67
Total Points: 12,939,180.97
Send a message via AIM to Eastbay Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOM'S View Post
you are obviously mistaken and dont really know how much PAC gives out to charity if you believe that is only giving out ...
Manny Pacquiao is not building hospitals with his own money, and this is a fact. His name generates sponsorships,donations and contributions for the charity work that he does. If he was giving money away like water, he could care less about a financial audit.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:12 AM
Seleção No. 13
Noblesse oblige

Rep Power: 18 Seleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Manny Pacquiao is not building hospitals with his own money, and this is a fact. His name generates sponsorships,donations and contributions for the charity work that he does. If he was giving money away like water, he could care less about a financial audit.
You obviously don't follow his career if you don't think he uses his own money. LOL. I know for a fact that he used the money from the Mosley fight for the hospital since that province cannot generate those type of figures to build one. Let me remind you that this is their FIRST hospital in that region. But that's just one example.

Just because he's questioning about where the money he's EARNING is going, it does not make him any less philanthropic.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:12 AM
Eastbay Giant
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Eastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
Do you even know what you're talking about?
I guess not...

http://philboxing.com/news/story-55884.html

Old 07-21-2011, 04:14 AM
Eastbay Giant
Banned

Quote:
You obviously don't follow his career if you don't think he uses his own money. LOL. I know for a fact that he used the money from the Mosley fight for the hospital since that province cannot generate those type of figures to build one. Let me remind you that this is their FIRST hospital in that region. But that's just one example.

Just because he's questioning about where the money he's EARNING is going, it does not make him any less philanthropic.
Only a fraction, he is not financing these projects solely. Are you seriously questioning me on this?

Last edited by Eastbay Giant; 07-21-2011 at 04:21 AM.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:19 AM
Seleção No. 13
Noblesse oblige

Quote:
lmao. Wow, you're apparently a bigger Manny fan than I am.

Quote:
Olnly a fraction, he is not financing these projects solely. Are you seriously questioning me on this?
That fraction happens to be $2 million. Are you seriously belittling $2 million? I've seen celebrities get praised for donating 2 figures less for relief funds.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:23 AM
Eastbay Giant
Banned

Quote:
lmao. Wow, you're apparently a bigger Manny fan than I am.

That fraction happens to be $2 million. Are you seriously belittling $2 million? I've seen celebrities get praised for donating 2 figures less for relief funds.
Google only takes 5 seconds, but common sense to some may take a lifetime...
Old 07-21-2011, 04:25 AM
Seleção No. 13
Noblesse oblige

Quote:
Google only takes 5 seconds...
So you do your research after stating your so-called facts? I've never read that article before. You did. Ask me to look up stuff on Floyd's financial problems and I wouldn't even give a crap.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:34 AM
Eastbay Giant
Banned

Quote:
So you do your research after stating your so-called facts? I've never read that article before. You did. Ask me to look up stuff on Floyd's financial problems and I wouldn't even give a crap.
You lack common sense. To assume Pacquiao is giving his money to charity like water is ****in stupid. He is no different than celebrities like George Clooney, Matt Damon, and even Floyd Mayweather. Celebrities use their name and influence to generate revenue for whatever cause they support, and nine times out of ten the majority of funding is NOT their own money. I post articles because people like yourself, have to see it in black and white to understand something only real world experience teaches you.
Old 07-21-2011, 09:23 AM
AeKhuban
Contender

Rep Power: 0 AeKhuban is infamous around these partsAeKhuban is infamous around these partsAeKhuban is infamous around these partsAeKhuban is infamous around these partsAeKhuban is infamous around these partsAeKhuban is infamous around these partsAeKhuban is infamous around these partsAeKhuban is infamous around these partsAeKhuban is infamous around these partsAeKhuban is infamous around these partsAeKhuban is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 4,841.21

Quote:
You lack common sense. To assume Pacquiao is giving his money to charity like water is ****in stupid. He is no different than celebrities like George Clooney, Matt Damon, and even Floyd Mayweather. Celebrities use their name and influence to generate revenue for whatever cause they support, and nine times out of ten the majority of funding is NOT their own money. I post articles because people like yourself, have to see it in black and white to understand something only real world experience teaches you.

Manny is much different to those celebrities and opposite of Floyd.
To assume that Manny is just using is name not his money just because he agreed to endorse PCSO project in exchange of 9 ambulance. That is not more than 10Million Pesos. Make it 15Million Pesos and that is just more than 350k dollars. Considering Manny is a Nike endorser and now HP. Do you think Manny name is just more than 350k dollars? One more thing a Representative can request more than 9 ambulance at PCSO as long as it is for the poor people and you don't need to endorse anything. Endorsing PCSO maybe consider as a kind gesture since Manny is popular in the Philippines. I know you can google more on links Manny giving away goods after his fights. Anyway auditing your money doesn't mean you are concern on things you give away for charities. Giving away for charities is not the same with losing money because someone steal them.