Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-18-2011, 06:58 PM
Come∂ian
Comedian Taught Her

Rep Power: 16 Come∂ian has a reputation beyond reputeCome∂ian has a reputation beyond reputeCome∂ian has a reputation beyond reputeCome∂ian has a reputation beyond reputeCome∂ian has a reputation beyond reputeCome∂ian has a reputation beyond reputeCome∂ian has a reputation beyond reputeCome∂ian has a reputation beyond reputeCome∂ian has a reputation beyond reputeCome∂ian has a reputation beyond reputeCome∂ian has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 39,518,018,356,446.09
Total Points: 39,527,059,991,111.56
Have a beer. Great videos meng. - [KLTP] -Kirby- the best when it comes to GIF replies. lol you deserve this one - bahay kubo For the fun i had on the gif :D - led No Message - led Slickest Poster Alive - ThePhantom5 
BURRRRRRRRRRR! James Kirkland vid! - Bloody$Nate$ SuperComedian - (ROY) amazing sig bro, haha. - chiguy91 owning the shit out of pac-girl - I'm so sorry CAN MAN - CounterPunching 
Default Smh: Arum disputes claim of koncz's firing

"No, it's all bullsh*t. I know someone who has talked to Manny, and it's all nonsense. It's all a made up story," said Arum. "Up until a few hours ago, when I talked to [Filipino reporter] Ronnie Nathanielsz, who called me after he had dinner with Manny last night, I didn't know what to say. Now I do."

Arum said that Nathanielsz spoke to Pacquiao at length about the rumors, which at least one member of Pacquiao's camp said were true.

"I know who started it, but I'm not going to tell you. I know why they started it. There are a lot of these people are looking to get rid of Michael so that they can feather their own nest," said Arum.

"Ronnie Nathanielz had dinner with Manny last night, and said that Manny laughed it of and laughed up a storm about it," said Arum. "So it's all baloney. Ronnie said that Manny called it 'a bunch of hooey.'"

A partner in Pacquiao's MP Promotions, Koncz has been labeled by others, including some of Pacquiao's own camp members, as being a crook.

"But that's not true. Michael is very valuable and he's a guy who looks out for Manny 100 percent. My feelings about Michael are that he's got Manny's best interest at heart. He accounts for every nickle, and he chases us to make sure that every nickle is paid," said Arum.

"If some of these people who are after Michael came in to replace him, it wouldn't work, because I'm not going to do anything -- particularly at my age -- to jeopardize myself by doing something that is not appropriate," said Arum. "I want to make sure that Manny gets every penny that he's entitled to, and the only way to make sure is to make sure that he has honest representation. Michael has demonstrated to me that he provides honest representation."
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-18-2011, 07:02 PM
DLT
DMV

Rep Power: 49 DLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 411,685,353,215.57
Total Points: 621,685,614,201.43
Most underated poster - El Dominicano Good poster... - Spacey1991 good poster - DuttyAlacrity Good poster - -Ash- heres to you homie - markbnlv 
one of my favs posters - Dambala Here's a beer for the hell of it, bro. - Libido Sanchez you're a cool dude - Mucus you're a good dude, thanks for the NBA stream site!! - Disposable Arts have some cake - MARKBNLV 
Medal for telling those dudes off for insulting the boy trying to meet his pop - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

This is getting weird. Fighthype I think broke this story & the Bradley story and then the main people involved say it isnt true. Is Fighthype turning into trash or is there some truth thats being covered up. I do believe Bradley has a deal in place with Top Rank but has to get all the litigation out the way with Shaw. I also believe that Koncz may have been fired and Uncle Bob or someone may have got him back in the picture. I think Arum will probably tell Pac to keep him on, even if its a lesser role.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:06 PM
skillswin
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 skillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,101,231.41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come***8706;ian View Post
"No, it's all bullsh*t. I know someone who has talked to Manny, and it's all nonsense. It's all a made up story," said Arum. "Up until a few hours ago, when I talked to [Filipino reporter] Ronnie Nathanielsz, who called me after he had dinner with Manny last night, I didn't know what to say. Now I do."

Arum said that Nathanielsz spoke to Pacquiao at length about the rumors, which at least one member of Pacquiao's camp said were true.

"I know who started it, but I'm not going to tell you. I know why they started it. There are a lot of these people are looking to get rid of Michael so that they can feather their own nest," said Arum.

"Ronnie Nathanielz had dinner with Manny last night, and said that Manny laughed it of and laughed up a storm about it," said Arum. "So it's all baloney. Ronnie said that Manny called it 'a bunch of hooey.'"

A partner in Pacquiao's MP Promotions, Koncz has been labeled by others, including some of Pacquiao's own camp members, as being a crook.

"But that's not true. Michael is very valuable and he's a guy who looks out for Manny 100 percent. My feelings about Michael are that he's got Manny's best interest at heart. He accounts for every nickle, and he chases us to make sure that every nickle is paid," said Arum.

"If some of these people who are after Michael came in to replace him, it wouldn't work, because I'm not going to do anything -- particularly at my age -- to jeopardize myself by doing something that is not appropriate," said Arum. "I want to make sure that Manny gets every penny that he's entitled to, and the only way to make sure is to make sure that he has honest representation. Michael has demonstrated to me that he provides honest representation."
soo *******s arum is a ***** now?
Old 07-18-2011, 07:06 PM
Cupo303
Team Crusher

Rep Power: 43 Cupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,719,816,741,640.36
Total Points: 34,784,993,880,302.14
have a beer - AL YANKAB*TCH Wladimir Klitschko the WBA WBO IBF IBO Ring Champion - Freedom. Happy 5k posts, to one of the more intelligent posters! - *Boss Lady* Happy 5015th post! - Flab One of the best posters out there - Superflo777 
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. one of the best - sugarsmosley 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - bearman3000 

So Fighthype broke the story? Not exactly a bastian of neutrality and fair and balanced reporting, when it comes to Pacquiao.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:07 PM
iPhoneKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 iPhoneKiller has a reputation beyond reputeiPhoneKiller has a reputation beyond reputeiPhoneKiller has a reputation beyond reputeiPhoneKiller has a reputation beyond reputeiPhoneKiller has a reputation beyond reputeiPhoneKiller has a reputation beyond reputeiPhoneKiller has a reputation beyond reputeiPhoneKiller has a reputation beyond reputeiPhoneKiller has a reputation beyond reputeiPhoneKiller has a reputation beyond reputeiPhoneKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,424,280,287.68
Total Points: 11,716,239,823.69

I never read Fightzhype apart from watching the video of Mayweather. It seems they post more trash than here.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:08 PM
APPONO ASTOS
Faceless Man

Rep Power: 20 APPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,086,798.92
thanks for your thoughts on the thread - robson24 

I guess fight hype got it wrong then...
Old 07-18-2011, 07:12 PM
CharlesDarwin
Banned

Rep Power: 0 CharlesDarwin has a reputation beyond reputeCharlesDarwin has a reputation beyond reputeCharlesDarwin has a reputation beyond reputeCharlesDarwin has a reputation beyond reputeCharlesDarwin has a reputation beyond reputeCharlesDarwin has a reputation beyond reputeCharlesDarwin has a reputation beyond reputeCharlesDarwin has a reputation beyond reputeCharlesDarwin has a reputation beyond reputeCharlesDarwin has a reputation beyond reputeCharlesDarwin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,000,000.00
Total Points: 20,003,372.65

fighthype is the most trusted boxing site just ask yesir and comedian and the rest of the *****s.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:15 PM
skillswin
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 skillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,101,231.41

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLT View Post
This is getting weird. Fighthype I think broke this story & the Bradley story and then the main people involved say it isnt true. Is Fighthype turning into trash or is there some truth thats being covered up. I do believe Bradley has a deal in place with Top Rank but has to get all the litigation out the way with Shaw. I also believe that Koncz may have been fired and Uncle Bob or someone may have got him back in the picture. I think Arum will probably tell Pac to keep him on, even if its a lesser role.
stop thinking

AX FALLS ON PACQUIAO ADVISOR
By Manny Piñol
http://philboxing.com/news/columns.php?aid=609&id=57608

""Very reliable sources from Cebu City said boxing icon Manny Pacquiao has finally dismissed Michael Koncz as his business advisor and manager of MP Promotions for a litany of missteps and blunders that has affected the boxing icon and his boxing promotional outfit.""
Old 07-18-2011, 07:20 PM
Legendary Hater
SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO

Rep Power: 0 Legendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these parts
Bank: 200,674,915,820.04
Total Points: 200,674,942,038.10

Yes...the breaker of this story is Manny Pinol of Philboxing.com...

The info about Bradley being with TR came from HoF trainer, Jesse Reid...FH broke that story..

Now...if Bradley doesn't "officially" sign with TR, it would be the first false scoop in FH's history....but if he DOES go with them, that simply means FightHype was ahead of the game as usual...

P.S.~ How many faux scoops have other sites put out?

Exactly.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:24 PM
Dedication
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Dedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,168,068,113.63
You've been making some good posts - rorymac thanks 4 the kind words in my thread - sugersean15 stay calm my freind........... i dont want to see you get a nervous breakdown over something that aint worth getting all upset about, lol, if that quote was a lie, , dont go trying to treat that post as a bait, you only hurt yourself by feeling insul - Tha_Greatest 

lmfao at the *******s trying to discredit fighthype