Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-14-2011, 04:41 PM
RL_GMA
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 41 RL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,563,865,714,616.21
Total Points: 23,563,865,893,895.23
tv ilegal vid. - mellow_mood Happy BIRTHday to your new baby boy. .  Congrats on being a POPS! - UglyPug congrats and make sure you'll be a superdad - Alx. Congrats, pops! - jazluvr Congratulations and all the best with your new little one. :wave: - Bossy 
Here's one for your baby boy - led Here's another one for you being a dad - led Congratulations on your new son, here's a lucky dollar... - jose830 Haha - Berges heres a burger for after,i already green kd u and couldnt do so again. - HUGH JASS 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RL_GMA 
Default ESPN Hot Button: Mayweather vs Pacquiao (Article)

Both Jason Langendorf and Kieran Mulvaney tell why the fight will or won't ever happen. Interesting read.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/hot?id=6766867
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-14-2011, 04:46 PM
Medved
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Medved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,313,067,849,262.50
Total Points: 9,488,067,932,421.90
Thanks you - Devils Advocate one of our best posters - Freedom. Have a beer for many stellar posts on the K-Bros! - ChopperRead That post of yours had me laughing my butt off.  Good stuff. - Rip Chudd No Message - dancovboxer 
Cheers for the stream &amp; joining in the thread, great chat - dancovboxer Keep up the comedy - rorymac You deserve it - Rocky... for helping bombs the great - Bombs No Message - rorymac 
Season 2 Champion of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas &amp; happy New years bro! - dan_cov 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - S H O B O X Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - `STEELHEAD Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dj emz Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Willie Swindler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Mooncat 

I dont wanna see this fight either. I'm not going to beg 2 spoiled brats to DO THEIR JOBS.

and yet here we are, we have fans begging 2 So called #1 P4P fighters to fight each other.

Please take the fans 80m dollars and do your job!

Can you believe that? Hey Joe, Heres $40,000 go drive your forklift.

Nah man, I aint driving that forklift!

But its your job Joe, nah man, I dont want that $40,000 to do my job!

What has Boxing become where we have to beg 2 fighters to take 40m each just to do their jobs and fight each other?

Manny doesnt care about his legacy/has no respect for Boxing and doesnt care who he fights.

Floyd is using excuses either because he's scared or brainwashed by someone.

Tyson wanted to pay $40,000 to fight a Gorilla.

If you told Julio Cesar Chavez that he has 2 choices in opponents, one who is PED free and one who is on Roids he would fight the guy on PEDS just to prove to the world that he is the best fighter on earth and it doesnt matter who they put infront of him.

and alot of the real ATG would have the same viewpoint, they wouldve rather took the fight with the "cheater" just so they can prove how great they are.

Its obvious to everyone that Manny and Floyd dont wanna fight each other, no matter how much we beg them to, the fight will never happen.
Old 07-14-2011, 04:52 PM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 19,467,140,245,381.13
Total Points: 20,722,461,813,361.86
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medved View Post
I dont wanna see this fight either. I'm not going to beg 2 spoiled brats to DO THEIR JOBS.

and yet here we are, we have fans begging 2 So called #1 P4P fighters to fight each other.

What has Boxing become where we have to beg 2 fighters to take 40m each just to do their jobs and fight each other?

Manny doesnt care about his legacy/has no respect for Boxing and doesnt care who he fights.

If you told Julio Cesar Chavez that he has 2 choices in opponents, one who is PED free and one who is on Roids he would fight the guy on PEDS just to prove to the world that he is the best fighter on earth and it doesnt matter who they put infront of him.

and alot of the real ATG would have the same viewpoint, they wouldve rather took the fight with the "cheater" just so they can prove how great they are.

Its obvious to everyone that Manny and Floyd dont wanna fight each other, no matter how much we beg them to, the fight will never happen.
Co-sign on an amazing post!!
Old 07-14-2011, 04:53 PM
teddycanyon
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 teddycanyon has a reputation beyond reputeteddycanyon has a reputation beyond reputeteddycanyon has a reputation beyond reputeteddycanyon has a reputation beyond reputeteddycanyon has a reputation beyond reputeteddycanyon has a reputation beyond reputeteddycanyon has a reputation beyond reputeteddycanyon has a reputation beyond reputeteddycanyon has a reputation beyond reputeteddycanyon has a reputation beyond reputeteddycanyon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,009,940,338.20

Quote:

Green K
I'm honestly coming to terms with the fact that the two won't fight one another. And honestly I'd rather them not fight at all then for them to fight in 2014 when they're both old and over the hill and the fight disappoints. Just let Mayweather fight Ortiz, Khan, and any Golden Boy fighter, let Pac fight Marquez, Rios, any Top Rank fighter cause I'm tired of waiting for this sh*t to go down. There are plenty of other fights we can look forward to that don't involve their Prima Donna asses.
Old 07-14-2011, 04:57 PM
RL_GMA
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 41 RL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,563,865,714,616.21
Total Points: 23,563,865,893,895.23
tv ilegal vid. - mellow_mood Happy BIRTHday to your new baby boy. .  Congrats on being a POPS! - UglyPug congrats and make sure you'll be a superdad - Alx. Congrats, pops! - jazluvr Congratulations and all the best with your new little one. :wave: - Bossy 
Here's one for your baby boy - led Here's another one for you being a dad - led Congratulations on your new son, here's a lucky dollar... - jose830 Haha - Berges heres a burger for after,i already green kd u and couldnt do so again. - HUGH JASS 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RL_GMA 

Quote:

Great post!
Old 07-14-2011, 04:59 PM
William Blake
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 William Blake has a reputation beyond reputeWilliam Blake has a reputation beyond reputeWilliam Blake has a reputation beyond reputeWilliam Blake has a reputation beyond reputeWilliam Blake has a reputation beyond reputeWilliam Blake has a reputation beyond reputeWilliam Blake has a reputation beyond reputeWilliam Blake has a reputation beyond reputeWilliam Blake has a reputation beyond reputeWilliam Blake has a reputation beyond reputeWilliam Blake has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 148,888.96
Total Points: 163,798.36

As fans, we can push for this fight by not buying either Floyd's nor Manny's PPVs until they fight each other.

As long as these guys can do one million plus vs no-hopers, they will continue to do so.

No PPV buys until they fight each other.
Old 07-14-2011, 04:59 PM
MrRolltide91
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 MrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 431,914,042.01

Quote:

well damn...
Old 07-14-2011, 07:36 PM
lets rumble
Contender

Rep Power: 5 lets rumble has a reputation beyond reputelets rumble has a reputation beyond reputelets rumble has a reputation beyond reputelets rumble has a reputation beyond reputelets rumble has a reputation beyond reputelets rumble has a reputation beyond reputelets rumble has a reputation beyond reputelets rumble has a reputation beyond reputelets rumble has a reputation beyond reputelets rumble has a reputation beyond reputelets rumble has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,885,186,146.00
Total Points: 1,885,186,203.07

i think it will be an epic battle the world deserves to see and if *** head promoters could finally let there cash cow fight it will happen. this drug testing should be done so there are no excuses from the two fighters. lets hope floyd does what he says and arum puts his pride aside and lets pacman do what he wants. this constant threads on this event is gettin old quick . if it dont happen soon i think not only the public but the hardcore fans will not give a fuk .
Old 07-14-2011, 08:05 PM
APPONO ASTOS
Faceless Man

Rep Power: 20 APPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,086,224.60
thanks for your thoughts on the thread - robson24 

"But bridges haven't just been burned -- they've been napalmed." lol..thought that was a funny quote by Mulvaney..
Old 07-14-2011, 08:25 PM
tangalog2200
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 tangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 410,217.60

Quote:

very good points.............

during pac marg fight there was noise about marg taking in something that warrants roach protest....this was highlighted by the fight commentators.....

pac just ignore it and went thru the fight......