Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-11-2011, 12:21 AM
titanium
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 115 titanium has a reputation beyond reputetitanium has a reputation beyond reputetitanium has a reputation beyond reputetitanium has a reputation beyond reputetitanium has a reputation beyond reputetitanium has a reputation beyond reputetitanium has a reputation beyond reputetitanium has a reputation beyond reputetitanium has a reputation beyond reputetitanium has a reputation beyond reputetitanium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,062,653,899,836,764.25
Total Points: 2,062,653,899,842,135.75
gift giving time to friends - serv Merry Christmas - Flab Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! merry x-mas! - chiguy91 Merry Christmas - TBear 
It's Friday - Sweet Pea 50 No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - Al Bernstein No Message - ??? No Message - MartinC 
No Message - J-champ who's dat on your avi :love: - -jose- 
Autism - !! AI-Holmes!! Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BABYBOXER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BABYBOXER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Childhood Cancer - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Nobody took the fight on shorter notice than the other. Both were training for another fight and when Kirk Johnson(Lewis's scheduled opponent) got injured they decided to make the match.

Klitschko dominated the first three and then Lewis came on causing Klitschko
to quit because a cut.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-11-2011, 12:22 AM
kiDynamite92
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 kiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000,564,074,821,343.00
Total Points: 1,003,564,074,820,891.25
Cheers bro! :beerchug: - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klitschko2011 View Post
Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

THE TRUTH

Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice.

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards at the time of the controversial doctor stoppage. Lewis barely survived the 2nd round, he was badly hurt, holding on for dear life, wobbling everywhere and staggering around the ring like a drunk. Lewis was badly hurt several times in the fight and was getting outboxed, outworked, outmuscled and outlanded by Vitali.

punches landed

Vitali 156

Lewis 102

Lewis was exhausted, worn down and hurt from the accumulation of punches and was ready to get KTFO again, he collapsed onto his stool at the end of the 6th round, Vitali was clearly the fresher of the two, he was a man on a mission and would've KO'd Lewis for sure if the fight had continued.

After the fight, Vitali intimidated the shit out of Lewis and made him look like a bitch.

All the fans at Staples Center cheered for Vitali and booed Lewis after the fight.

Lewis promised Vitali a rematch.

Vitali destroyed Kirk Johnson in 2 rounds and called out Lewis again in the post fight interview. The scared Lewis retired shortly after that fight.

Lewis turned down 30 million dollars for a rematch and retired like a coward because he knew he would get destroyed by Vitali.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared his bitch ass into retirement.

George Foreman: "Vitali was winning the fight. Lewis got lucky. There has to be a rematch!"

Jim Lampley: "A lucky escape for Lewis who was clearly losing the fight"

Even Emanuel Steward was upset and pissed off at Lewis for blatantly ducking a Vitali rematch.

Lewis is scared to death of Vitali.
do u have this on you RAM and copy and paste it everytime one of these threads come up.

The truth
Vitali won 4 rounds to 2. one round that was questionable to Vitali. Lewis won the last two rounds, because vitali was going all out on the first 4. Viatli took notice of that fight 10 days before, but he should have been ready anyway because he was fighting on the undercard anyway. Lewis was scared to death, did u see his complete disrespect of vitali's punches? he didnt even bother to get out of the way. Lewis didn't even bother to set up with the jab, he just started to unload with the heavy artillary. There was a moment where vitali was almost KO'd and that was when he got caught with one of Lewis' titanic uppercuts, if he took many more he would not have been standing! On the cut. that cut was serious. did u see the state of his face, his eyes could have been seriously damaged if he got hit anymore, and probably have been in early retirement. About lewis being past it. YES he was past it! when he fought Tyson he was clearly passed, but Tyson was just more. Lewis has a different style to that of the klits, he's more mobile and he's a hell of a lot quiceker the vitali, he also was very sklllful and had a wide variety of punched unlike wlads jab jab grab, these things start fading with age unlike vitali, who reallys heavy on his iron which dosen't fade with age. Lewis was scared like a b!tch into retirement? hah he ducked nobody and already kicked Vitali a$$, why would he be scared of him.

Last edited by kiDynamite92; 07-11-2011 at 12:26 AM.
Old 07-11-2011, 12:34 AM
Heeb
Day Man

Rep Power: 18 Heeb has a reputation beyond reputeHeeb has a reputation beyond reputeHeeb has a reputation beyond reputeHeeb has a reputation beyond reputeHeeb has a reputation beyond reputeHeeb has a reputation beyond reputeHeeb has a reputation beyond reputeHeeb has a reputation beyond reputeHeeb has a reputation beyond reputeHeeb has a reputation beyond reputeHeeb has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,932,322,773,272.32
Total Points: 4,932,322,828,879.78
lakers son - Congo Cash work that pole - Congo Cash birthday sex - Congo Cash my heart - Congo Cash No Message - Old Coward 
Heres A Medal Heeb..........Nyargles!!! - BritishBoxing92 have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Top poster - .Rich Loc. Because you are a super poster - Erik13 i notice homie that i never got you a gift, here you got  one now - Tha_Greatest 
for being a super duper poster on BS (no homo) - bahay kubo enjoy - project xxx1 for being my best friend! love u bby&amp;lt;3 - Tengoshi have a wank and think of me. xoxo Dinero - Law 15 Cuz you're sweeter than a fruit - Law 15 
for my junk food loving best friend. Love you bro, no homo! love, Dinero - Law 15 Put tis on prag!!! jk, best friends forever? yaaay!!! - Law 15 L-L-L-L-Lick me like a lollipop! luv u bro - Law 15 Your love is like magic, magic, magic :) - Law 15 A Bad Bromance! be my bro forever and ever... - Law 15 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Pension-Killer 

Vitali was clearly winning the fight, but he got stopped. Lewis won the fight legitimately. Not sure where you got that scorecard.
Old 07-11-2011, 12:53 AM
ROSS CALIFORNIA
Tyson fan

Rep Power: 214 ROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 56,716,545,425,234,392.00
Total Points: 56,717,545,425,232,496.00
No Message - FkDaHtrs Here you go - ??? to a good friend - Fire and Fear No Message - messenger Awesome member award - jazluvr 
sorry being late - Nemisis No Message - MartinC Ross is the man! - valero Medal of Honor bro for integrity - Tyler_Durden No Message - CounterPunching 
thanks for the quick payment :fing02: - -jose- for your integrity - jazluvr Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden thanks, for the quick payment, who you got for the Cotto/Martinez fight? - -jose- Here's a bottle of vintage,1766 from Sicily.Enjoy. - Scott.Weiland. 
for swift payment on epoints bet! - jas No Message - Scott Weiland No Message - J-champ Merry Christmas Bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! happy holidays, bro! - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Lewis won that fight, but Vitali showed him, the hard way, it was time to retire.
Old 07-11-2011, 12:56 AM
Battle*Hardened
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Battle*Hardened is infamous around these partsBattle*Hardened is infamous around these partsBattle*Hardened is infamous around these partsBattle*Hardened is infamous around these partsBattle*Hardened is infamous around these partsBattle*Hardened is infamous around these partsBattle*Hardened is infamous around these partsBattle*Hardened is infamous around these partsBattle*Hardened is infamous around these partsBattle*Hardened is infamous around these partsBattle*Hardened is infamous around these parts
Bank: 296,955,337.90
Total Points: 318,007,082.57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heeb View Post
Vitali was clearly winning the fight, but he got stopped. Lewis won the fight legitimately. Not sure where you got that scorecard.
By watching the fight and scoring it... How was Vitali ahead? Based on what? That Klit jab everone loves to score as the end all be all way of boxing? Lewis beat Vitali up from rd 3 on... He landed all the hard "WOW" shots. Vitali had one good rd in rd 2...

People are fucking blind if you ask me.

None of this matters anyways. Lewis was 38 and in the worst shape of his career, and still stopped him. Shows how good the Klits are.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:22 AM
Vilicious86
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Vilicious86 has a reputation beyond reputeVilicious86 has a reputation beyond reputeVilicious86 has a reputation beyond reputeVilicious86 has a reputation beyond reputeVilicious86 has a reputation beyond reputeVilicious86 has a reputation beyond reputeVilicious86 has a reputation beyond reputeVilicious86 has a reputation beyond reputeVilicious86 has a reputation beyond reputeVilicious86 has a reputation beyond reputeVilicious86 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,074,160.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Genesis- View Post
By watching the fight and scoring it... How was Vitali ahead? Based on what? That Klit jab everone loves to score as the end all be all way of boxing? Lewis beat Vitali up from rd 3 on... He landed all the hard "WOW" shots. Vitali had one good rd in rd 2...

People are fucking blind if you ask me.

None of this matters anyways. Lewis was 38 and in the worst shape of his career, and still stopped him. Shows how good the Klits are.
That sums it up. Lewis' legacy > Vitali's legacy.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:24 AM
uoykcuf
Banned

Bank: 380,681,354.58
Total Points: 381,038,450.99
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. 

Old Lewis or not, I want people to admit that both Vitali and Lewis would always give each other a tough match. Lewis was getting older but he had experience over Vitali.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:26 AM
MADBOXER
Contender

Rep Power: 5 MADBOXER has a reputation beyond reputeMADBOXER has a reputation beyond reputeMADBOXER has a reputation beyond reputeMADBOXER has a reputation beyond reputeMADBOXER has a reputation beyond reputeMADBOXER has a reputation beyond reputeMADBOXER has a reputation beyond reputeMADBOXER has a reputation beyond reputeMADBOXER has a reputation beyond reputeMADBOXER has a reputation beyond reputeMADBOXER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,009,987.21

prime lewis would murder vitali
Old 07-11-2011, 01:30 AM
Steak
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 35 Steak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 666,366,315.14
Total Points: 771,873,255.34
big sky tye video! - natas206 Couldn't give Karma, so i'll drink to that post - GreatJoe For being supportive of my boy Nate - Massage Queen good posters deserve donuts - Junito-Rulez One of the best posters on the site - Heebarican 
Favorite BoxingScene Asshole - DWiens421 Good poster. - Barnburner For all the hard work on those essays. - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanium View Post
Nobody took the fight on shorter notice than the other. Both were training for another fight and when Kirk Johnson(Lewis's scheduled opponent) got injured they decided to make the match.

Klitschko dominated the first three and then Lewis came on causing Klitschko
to quit because a cut.
wow! someone actually knows what theyre talking about?! this is unprecedented...!

truth is both were training to fight on the same night. Lewis was going to fight Kirk Johnson(who had already lost to John Ruiz) and Vitali was going to fight the undefeated Cedric Boswell.

I thought Vitali was in control early, but Lewis had started to take over in the later half of the 6. Still, you could tell he was exhausted.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:33 AM
uoykcuf
Banned

Bank: 380,681,354.58
Total Points: 381,038,450.99
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. 

Cedric Boswell is still fighting. His record isn't bad, tho I don't know if he has beaten anyone good or ont. He only has 1 loss it came from McCline.