|07-10-2011, 08:20 PM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2005
Quoted: 14 Post(s)Rep Power: 35
Total Points: 408,823.45
Rios vs Jr. Welterweight
One of the commentator last night said a couple of more fights then BamBam will move up in weight. Who do you think he can beat in jr. ww? Assuming that the current top 10 does not move up in weight.
Rios vs Maidana is gonna be interesting.
|07-10-2011, 08:32 PM||#2|
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: London, England
Quoted: 15 Post(s)Rep Power: 60
Total Points: 1,773,202,562,729,542,656.00
1) Bradley - thats a close one both pressure fighters but I reckon bradley aint got enough power to keep bam bam off him.
2) Khan - I reckon khan wins UD he'd be too quick and too tall for rios.
3) Maidana - both have good chins and power so this is the hardest to call. a real pick em fight.
4) Devon - bam bam by KO end of.
5) Kotelnik - bam bam bu UD kotelnik has a solid chin so i reckon bam bam batters him for 12 rounds and wins by UD roughly 116-110
6) Zab Judah - i'd pick bam bam over judah but because rios comes forward he could walk onto a counter uppercut.
7) lucas - same as the maidana fight its 50/50 and would be a war. if i had to put my points on i'd go with lucas think his bodywork would slow rios down.
8) Peterson - he gets beat worse then his brother did.
9) Morales - think morales dont have enough left.
10) garcia - dont know much about him.
|07-10-2011, 09:30 PM||#4|
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quoted: 5 Post(s)Rep Power: 8
Total Points: 5,034,024.75
Bradley would destroy Rios. Rios is tailor made for him. Bradley has good lateral movement and can counter Rios all night. He doesn't have to come forward against him.
|07-10-2011, 09:32 PM||#5|
Bradley Top 3
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quoted: 5 Post(s)Rep Power: 51
Total Points: 35,482,324,899,048,880.00
I think Rios would be really good at the weight,and a very dangerous foe for anyone he fights there..Bradley and Khan I would pick over Rios because of their overall boxing ability..I would love to see Rios Matt's I smell a great fight with that one..
|Share This With Friends|