Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-08-2011, 08:19 PM
pistol whip
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 pistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 345,830.32
pa que me lo mames con estilo - mellow_mood great post - E.P.T. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - mellow_mood Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by p4p-champ View Post
As much as it must pain you to hear the truth, you do realize a blog is nothing more than someones opinion. What they're doing here is called an interview with and providing direct quotes .
Thats right and a "good" investigative journalist would investigate what the person being interviewed said and report on that as well. There is a lot more to journalism than turning on a tape recorder and writing evrything that was said on the internet.

A fuking god dam autistic retard could do that!!!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-08-2011, 08:20 PM
IMDAZED
You'll resort to race

Rep Power: 87 IMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 75,836,636,734,960.53
Total Points: 77,839,802,213,743.50
for knowing your stuff! - natas206 thanks for the info. - TRUTH For that homerun of a post, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 An apple for one of BoxingScene's most knowledgeable posters - danc1984 BOOM - Fiend 
Excellent poster - ADDICT MOH. For continously educating NSB. - BattlingNelson been a while mate! - Tamis_Siensya No Message - WESS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol whip View Post
Thats right and a "good" investigative journalist would investigate what the person being interviewed said and report on that as well. There is a lot more to journalism than turning on a tape recorder and writing evrything that was said on the internet.

A fuking god dam autistic retard could do that!!!
This wasn't an investigative report, what case was going on here?
Old 07-08-2011, 08:24 PM
skillswin
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 skillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these partsskillswin is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,099,006.41

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMDAZED View Post
he dont know what a quote means so just dont mind him....
Old 07-08-2011, 08:25 PM
pistol whip
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 pistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ESPN would investigate what? For the third time, ESPN didn't report numbers, they reported what Arum said. If they were reporting those numbers, maybe then they would "investigate it." They aren't. Do we need to go through this a fourth time?
I see bob Arum lying about PPV numbers isn't something ESPN would be intrested in. Nope not news worthy at all! They just let people say whatever they want and print it!

LOL and could you please direct me to the link where HBO released every single PPV statistic on FLoyd? Because I can only find two press releases by HBO so that means all his other PPV number are BS right?
Old 07-08-2011, 08:28 PM
pistol whip
Undisputed Champion

Quote:

It doesn't have to be an investigative report, it's just what actual journalists do. I know it's hard for you to understand this concept when you get all your boxing info from websites that basically operate like tabloid magazines.

It's pretty pathetic to be honest!
Old 07-08-2011, 08:28 PM
IMDAZED
You'll resort to race

Rep Power: 87 IMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 75,836,636,734,960.53
Total Points: 77,839,802,213,743.50
for knowing your stuff! - natas206 thanks for the info. - TRUTH For that homerun of a post, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 An apple for one of BoxingScene's most knowledgeable posters - danc1984 BOOM - Fiend 
Excellent poster - ADDICT MOH. For continously educating NSB. - BattlingNelson been a while mate! - Tamis_Siensya No Message - WESS 

Quote:
I see bob Arum lying about PPV numbers isn't something ESPN would be intrested in. Nope not news worthy at all! They just let people say whatever they want and print it!
Didn't you just say that all promoters lie? You want ESPN to do a full-on investigative report on a promoter's guess? . Do you know how absurd that is? Look at this article from ESPN here:

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4768830

"The reason why they don't want to do that is because obviously there is something to hide," Ellerbe said.

Did ESPN investigate that? No? Well then it must be true since they would fact check every quote!
Quote:
LOL and could you please direct me to the link where HBO released every single PPV statistic on FLoyd? Because I can only find two press releases by HBO so that means all his other PPV number are BS right?
You found two so now someone else should do the rest? GTFOH, LMAO! You wanna do research? Find one release from Showtime stating the numbers for the Pacquiao-Mosley fight.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:29 PM
Cash Cow
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Cash Cow has a spectacular aura aboutCash Cow has a spectacular aura aboutCash Cow has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 57,870,692.36
Total Points: 58,325,109.18
some green K later for hard work - HaglerSteelChin Green :) - dancovboxer 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr449 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

Quote:
Ah I see the last refuge for a man with no argument and no way to defend his opinions. Post a completely irrelevent gif so he can change the subject!

Fuking coward!
actually that Koncz interview was FAKE...did ESPN confirm that interview?

and the gif image was very relevant....I was hoping you would imitate it.....
Old 07-08-2011, 08:31 PM
pistol whip
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillswin View Post
he dont know what a quote means so just dont mind him....
Quiet sir adults are talking? If the sound of you tossing Floyds salad is all you have to add to the conversation then I think you are a bit out your league.

Oh and by the way for the record i am not a Pac fan in anyway shape or form. don't care very much for him or his team and i find them to be just as sneaky and underhanded as Floyds team.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:32 PM
Cash Cow
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Cash Cow has a spectacular aura aboutCash Cow has a spectacular aura aboutCash Cow has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 57,870,692.36
Total Points: 58,325,109.18
some green K later for hard work - HaglerSteelChin Green :) - dancovboxer 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr449 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

Quote:
It doesn't have to be an investigative report, it's just what actual journalists do. I know it's hard for you to understand this concept when you get all your boxing info from websites that basically operate like tabloid magazines.

It's pretty pathetic to be honest!
where do you get all your MMA info from? ESPN?

Do you get all of your boxing news from ESPN as well?

ESPN doesnt investigate every story, they report rumors and hearsay all the time.......

like i said..NEVERMIND espn....im still waiting for you to show me the SHOWTIME press release of the ppv #'s..why do you keep dodging the task at hand?

Old 07-08-2011, 08:33 PM
pistol whip
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash Cow View Post
actually that Koncz interview was FAKE...did ESPN confirm that interview?

and the gif image was very relevant....I was hoping you would imitate it.....
Changing the subject again? Please defend your argument! A couple of fellow *****s sucking your **** and encouraging you doesn't make you right my friend.