Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Closed Thread
Thread Navigation

Old 07-05-2011, 03:21 AM
boxingking500
Banned

Rep Power: 0 boxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,881.42
Total Points: 22,725,992.55
one of our best - Freedom. troll - kyshenko team you deserve a kick for stupid threads - Freedom. Troll - S~T~J Troll - S~T~J 
Troll - S~T~J 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - kyshenko team Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa 
Default klitschko hate.. race is definitely a factor

FIRST OFF.....
im not saying its the "only" factor.. and i am not saying that all people that diss klitschkos or not like them... but i will say that to some people that is it.. Race.. its an issue...

i think its hard for people to see 2 white boys running the division... and i am not saying black people have a problem with the klitschkos... all people have a problem....

the HW division has always been dominated by african americans, and black fighters.... ali, tyson, lennox etc. etc.. and i think its hard for people to see 2 ukranians ruling the division.. its that image....

now im sure there are some black boxing fans that hate the klitschkos cause there white.. IM NOT saying all black boxing fans are like this.... but some.. and i dont think anyone can argue that..

no one can argue that there is people out there that don't like the klitschkos cause there white...

like i said before im not making a general argument that everyone hates the klitschkos cause there white.. but that race is a factor.... and you cannot deny that it is not..
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-05-2011, 03:26 AM
J Dubb II 330
Call Me Nighthawk

Rep Power: 8 J Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 68,272,428,298.35
Total Points: 68,272,526,769.58
No Message - J Dubb II 330 No Message - J Dubb II 330 No Message - J Dubb II 330 

Hate or An opinion and criticism.

I have never been impressed, yes they do their thing in the ring, but if they weren't 6'6'' ( 6'8" or 6'9" realistically) would they be as dominating.
Old 07-05-2011, 03:28 AM
J Dubb II 330
Call Me Nighthawk

Rep Power: 8 J Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - J Dubb II 330 No Message - J Dubb II 330 No Message - J Dubb II 330 

Maybe cause they are Russian or Ukrainian , I can never remembr which
Old 07-05-2011, 03:30 AM
boxingking500
Banned

Rep Power: 0 boxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond repute
one of our best - Freedom. troll - kyshenko team you deserve a kick for stupid threads - Freedom. Troll - S~T~J Troll - S~T~J 
Troll - S~T~J 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - kyshenko team Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
Hate or An opinion and criticism.

I have never been impressed, yes they do their thing in the ring, but if they weren't 6'6'' ( 6'8" or 6'9" realistically) would they be as dominating.
wow a typical anti-klitschko argument...... "there just all size, if they were small they would suck"

if size is all that matters.. then valuev is the GOAT (he's 7f2)... Julius Long is an ATG... he's 7f1

marcellus brown 7f0 and you can see how he is dominating the heavyweight scene at the moment.. lmao

you know whats funny about all this

the klitschkos, either one would beat the sh*t out of all the fighters i mentioned above...
Old 07-05-2011, 03:30 AM
boxingking500
Banned

Troll - S~T~J 

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
Maybe cause they are Russian or Ukrainian , I can never remembr which
ukranian, buddy
Old 07-05-2011, 03:32 AM
vacon04
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 vacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,210,595,299,644.68
Total Points: 1,211,596,320,697.94
i ran out of green to give, but have a gift. you're a very good poster from what i've seen. - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingking500 View Post
FIRST OFF.....
im not saying its the "only" factor.. and i am not saying that all people that diss klitschkos or not like them... but i will say that to some people that is it.. Race.. its an issue...

i think its hard for people to see 2 white boys running the division... and i am not saying black people have a problem with the klitschkos... all people have a problem....

the HW division has always been dominated by african americans, and black fighters.... ali, tyson, lennox etc. etc.. and i think its hard for people to see 2 ukranians ruling the division.. its that image....

now im sure there are some black boxing fans that hate the klitschkos cause there white.. IM NOT saying all black boxing fans are like this.... but some.. and i dont think anyone can argue that..

no one can argue that there is people out there that don't like the klitschkos cause there white...

like i said before im not making a general argument that everyone hates the klitschkos cause there white.. but that race is a factor.... and you cannot deny that it is not..
You have a point, and what I like about your post is that you are being specific and are not generalizing that it's a factor for everybody.

I certainly don't understand the racism thing, I don't give a crap if a boxer is white, black, yellow, etc. But for some guys it is a factor I have to agree 100%. There are racist guys, that's a fact, and some guys just hate the Klitschko brothers because they're white, some because they're Ukranian, some just because they're not american, etc.

I don't understand completely what's the point of the thread, because yeah for sure it's a factor for SOME guys. IMO a terrible factor, but this is the world we live in. I would love to say that people don't care about the race, but the truth is that some guys do, and they're free to do it. Do I like it? No, but it's their life and if they hate Wlad or Pac or anybody because of the race well that's their choice.
Old 07-05-2011, 03:33 AM
J Dubb II 330
Call Me Nighthawk

I didn't say suck . I said as dominating. You can't act like their size isnt an advantage. And not every fighter is the same, just because someone is tall don't make them good or bad, they know how to use their size to their adv, like how wlad kept the distance from Haye, so props to him, just was never impressed.

Don't take **** so seriously
Old 07-05-2011, 03:34 AM
boxingking500
Banned

Troll - S~T~J 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacon04 View Post
You have a point, and what I like about your post is that you are being specific and are not generalizing that it's a factor for everybody.

I certainly don't understand the racism thing, I don't give a crap if a boxer is white, black, yellow, etc. But for some guys it is a factor I have to agree 100%. There are racist guys, that's a fact, and some guys just hate the Klitschko brothers because they're white, some because they're Ukranian, some just because they're not american, etc.

I don't understand completely what's the point of the thread, because yeah for sure it's a factor for SOME guys. IMO a terrible factor, but this is the world we live in. I would love to say that people don't care about the race, but the truth is that some guys do, and they're free to do it. Do I like it? No, but it's their life and if they hate Wlad or Pac or anybody because of the race well that's their choice.
oh and im sure there are british fans that only like british fighters

american fans that only support american fans

white boxing fans that only support white fighters

blacks that only support blacks and so on and so forth...

im just saying.. the anti-klitschko group always says "wow, if we don't like the klitschkos we must be racist...... or just cause you hate the klitschkos doesn't mean your racist" no i never said that, or ever meant to generalize.. but im saying its a factor.. and to some people its the reason.. they hate them, simply cause there white
Old 07-05-2011, 03:36 AM
JAB5239
Banned

Rep Power: 0 JAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,946,911,790,948.20
Total Points: 19,946,911,886,133.65
For giving me a chance to learn from the best. - DWiens421 For posting endless wisdom - Massage Queen keep dropping knowledge jabs - Makavelli To my friend Jab. One of the SUPERstars of Boxingscene. - BattlingNelson A toast homey. Here's to one of the site's best posters. - mangler 
Keeping History Alive - 0Rooster4Life0 Although we may disagree, I completely understand you. - Dominicano Soy! A lucky charm 4 ya homey - mangler To my boy JAB for keeping it real at all times - Kevin Jesus To a cool guy - Stoppage 
for being a heavyweight in history section - led For a friend and a guy who really knows his stuff. - Lorily Great Poster and Moderator. - Barnburner For your boxing knowledge and insightful threads. - Barnburner For being a noble gent and for top posts! - Sugarj 
To one of the nicest members on this forum. Knows boxing also! - Terry A For all the Boxing knowledge shared - BulgariasFinest For a great guy - jazluvr Thanks for your continued friendship &amp; for sharing your wealth of boxing knowledge w/ us! - Terry A Cheers mate. Loving the section. - BennyST 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
wow a typical anti-klitschko argument...... "there just all size, if they were small they would suck"

if size is all that matters.. then valuev is the GOAT (he's 7f2)... Julius Long is an ATG... he's 7f1

marcellus brown 7f0 and you can see how he is dominating the heavyweight scene at the moment.. lmao

you know whats funny about all this

the klitschkos, either one would beat the sh*t out of all the fighters i mentioned above...
I think the whole racism angle is a load of crap. At the same time, if the bros were not as big as they are I certainly don't think they would be near as effective as they have been. If they were forced to fight quality fighter from the past I think they lose much of the time anyway. But if they didn't have that size advantage.....I might not even consider them competitive with most. That has nothing to do with color, but with an honest assessment of the facts.
Old 07-05-2011, 03:37 AM
vacon04
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 vacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,210,595,299,644.68
Total Points: 1,211,596,320,697.94
i ran out of green to give, but have a gift. you're a very good poster from what i've seen. - chiguy91 

Quote:
oh and im sure there are british fans that only like british fighters

american fans that only support american fans

white boxing fans that only support white fighters

blacks that only support blacks and so on and so forth...

im just saying.. the anti-klitschko group always says "wow, if we don't like the klitschkos we must be racist...... or just cause you hate the klitschkos doesn't mean your racist" no i never said that, or ever meant to generalize.. but im saying its a factor.. and to some people its the reason.. they hate them, simply cause there white
Yeah as I've said in my past post, I agree. Some people just hate Klitschkos and a lot of other boxers based only on race. Some others hate them just because they don't like them, it's understandable. And some other just don't like their style.

But yeah, some guys who hate them are racist, some are not. Race is indeed a factor for some guys.
Closed Thread