Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-04-2011, 07:14 PM
SOPH~ REP.
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 SOPH~ REP. has a reputation beyond reputeSOPH~ REP. has a reputation beyond reputeSOPH~ REP. has a reputation beyond reputeSOPH~ REP. has a reputation beyond reputeSOPH~ REP. has a reputation beyond reputeSOPH~ REP. has a reputation beyond reputeSOPH~ REP. has a reputation beyond reputeSOPH~ REP. has a reputation beyond reputeSOPH~ REP. has a reputation beyond reputeSOPH~ REP. has a reputation beyond reputeSOPH~ REP. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 114,731.22

use my athleticism know i cant throw a haymaker from 10 ft away cuz wlad has good foot work like a cornerback use wlad jab against him and COUNTER,COUNTER BANG,BANG
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-04-2011, 07:18 PM
Deal With It
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Deal With It has a reputation beyond reputeDeal With It has a reputation beyond reputeDeal With It has a reputation beyond reputeDeal With It has a reputation beyond reputeDeal With It has a reputation beyond reputeDeal With It has a reputation beyond reputeDeal With It has a reputation beyond reputeDeal With It has a reputation beyond reputeDeal With It has a reputation beyond reputeDeal With It has a reputation beyond reputeDeal With It has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,485,928,078.75
Total Points: 1,486,932,239.06
For convincing JAB the K's are not white - now he'll stop hating them - Freedom. To dry your eyes with, after glass chinned bum Wilder gets KTFO by a tomato can - MASTERFUL 

Take advantage of the countless dozens of counter opportunities that Wlad left wide open throughout the course of the entire fight (likely as bait to catch him with a big shot) he just ain't have the heart to pull the trigger, or the noodle to know when to pull the trigger.
Old 07-04-2011, 07:19 PM
Toe Injury
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Toe Injury has a reputation beyond reputeToe Injury has a reputation beyond reputeToe Injury has a reputation beyond reputeToe Injury has a reputation beyond reputeToe Injury has a reputation beyond reputeToe Injury has a reputation beyond reputeToe Injury has a reputation beyond reputeToe Injury has a reputation beyond reputeToe Injury has a reputation beyond reputeToe Injury has a reputation beyond reputeToe Injury has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 66,108.00
Total Points: 88,864.23

Dempsey roll'd under Wlad's jab and gotten a feel for where his head was when he backs up, so I could try throwing semi-blind right straights before he had a chance to lift his hands back up after pushing off of me

you know who has a good style to beat wlad? sam peter, but he just isn't good enough, plain and simple. Wlad was too tough first time around and 2nd time around even though Peter could still get under wlads jab, he did absolutely nothing with it, would land once then admire his handiwork and get hit 5 times in return
Old 07-04-2011, 07:22 PM
FrankieBruno
GGG spanked my mom

Rep Power: 15 FrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,002,081,488.97
you're a good poster - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs take this lipstick f@g - Sugar Booger 
No Message - krazyn8tive pretend it's davey haye - Weltschmerz for taking the avi bet like a man - jas 

i'd do what lennox lewis said all long

charge into wlad let him throw his right (dont back away), and counter with 4-5 combination

establish a double jab,

also i'd work the body, wlads body was there for the taking. wlad would eventually try to cover up and expose his face and/or lose his stamina.

the first phase of hayes gameplan was great, but the 2nd phase was a total flop, you cant rely on one punch.

he had such a great shot at it, but wrong game plan...he simply had to take more risks, like he did in round 12, but by then he was all out of breath
Old 07-04-2011, 07:29 PM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 118 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,166,452,751,405.98
Total Points: 3,443,453,074,742.18
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Match Wlad's jabs with my own to the stomach and chest.
Throw right hands to the body.

Just those two aspects would have given Haye a good chance to win rounds, and the body punches would have opened up Wlad's chin.
Old 07-04-2011, 07:33 PM
rajul
Banned

Total Points: 30,142.39

presssure. wlad tends to cruise ...
Old 07-04-2011, 07:38 PM
FrankieBruno
GGG spanked my mom

Rep Power: 15 FrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond repute
you're a good poster - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs take this lipstick f@g - Sugar Booger 
No Message - krazyn8tive pretend it's davey haye - Weltschmerz for taking the avi bet like a man - jas 

i still cant believe Haye didnt go for the body, i also didnt hear Booth mention this in the corner.

Wlad always has his hands up, so throwing shots at the body would have been a great idea

not sure who's stupid gameplan that was hayes or booths, but someone lacked basic common boxing sense
Old 07-04-2011, 07:43 PM
uoykcuf
Banned

Bank: 380,681,354.58
Total Points: 381,025,088.99
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieBruno View Post
i still cant believe Haye didnt go for the body, i also didnt hear Booth mention this in the corner.
Easier said than done.
Old 07-04-2011, 07:48 PM
FrankieBruno
GGG spanked my mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendOfLink View Post
Easier said than done.
i saw him land two shots on the body, he landed both times, however he then suddenly stopped and stuck with the one punch gameplan

he didnt even try, thats my point, the opportunity was there throughout the fight
Old 07-04-2011, 07:49 PM
rajul
Banned

Total Points: 30,142.39

wlad is developing an aura like mike tyson now

everyone is asking JUST WHO AND HOW CAN ANYNOE BEAT THIS MAN ??!!!