No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caballero: I Was The Clear Winner By at Least 2 Points

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caballero: I Was The Clear Winner By at Least 2 Points

Panama's Celestino Caballero is very angry over last Saturday's split decision loss against Argentina's Jonathan Barros, the featherweight champion of the World Boxing Association (WBA). The fight took place on Barros' home ground of Mendoza, Argentina. As reported earlier, Caballero and his team have already protested to the WBA for an immediate rematch outside Argentina.

[Click Here To Read More]

Don't ***** Pelechin! Honor your word and retire like you said you would if you lost. You lost, so hey, hey, hey, goodbye.

Comment

Caballero still looked like **** either way

Comment

Thats what happens when you are a feather-fister and fight in other peoples hometowns. (See Paulie Mallignaggi and how he gets robbed after schooling fighters in their own town)

Comment

when caballero throws a punch. his shoulder gets to the target before the glove gets there. maybe if he learns how to punch then he won't get robbed.

Comment

I use to to be a fan of his but he lost to Jason and now this guy but the fight on HBO killed him you can't lose on that network because the will rip you a part.

Comment

When you quit winning and start whining, it's a sign of decay. Caballero may have won, but not everybody thought so. He can forget about a title shot in Panama. He has to think knockout if he gets another chance.

Comment

Caballero is probably right even tho I didn't see the fight, because I didn't see Caballero disputing his legit loss to Litzau. He must have really felt cheated to think he was robbed.

Comment

Working...
                X