Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-02-2011, 10:09 PM
FrankieBruno
GGG spanked my mom

Rep Power: 16 FrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 20,002,093,056.10
you're a good poster - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs take this lipstick f@g - Sugar Booger 
No Message - krazyn8tive pretend it's davey haye - Weltschmerz for taking the avi bet like a man - jas 

Vitali saw his brother throw only jabs for 12 rounds and wobble twice. He found new respect for Haye, so much so he went from calling him a bum to someone who is a good tough opponent

Vitali must of expected more from his brother
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-02-2011, 10:12 PM
niteshift
Contender

Rep Power: 7 niteshift has a spectacular aura aboutniteshift has a spectacular aura aboutniteshift has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 10,656.78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom. View Post
The one with the worst bias is you.

You are very biased against Wlad.

You've been one of the worst haters of the UK boxer Calzaghe, yet you are a big supporter of Haye.

And we ALL know the reason WHY, Burner!

These guys who try to mask their bias in terms of nationality -- because that's somewhat excepted in sports -- when it's really down to racial bias, is comical. Supporting Haye, who's a loud mouth prick, with an ego bigger than the UK itself, yet can't stand Calzaghe, who was at least somewhat humble. The examples don't stop there. There are loads of posters on here with such disdain for white fighters - especially white euro fighters.

I've never seen so many Americans support a British fighter before the fight started. Wonder why that is!?
Old 07-02-2011, 10:13 PM
paulf
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 35 paulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,252.17
Total Points: 1,000,006,080,693,988.38
you need gifts - TuRoK'em Have a slice - Toney Loc one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. happy birthday - -jose- 
A beer for the bday boy! - led Beterbiev - wladavit Cant give you red k, wear this red lipstick on ur bday - led Happy birfday - DonMega I have no green to spread but here's some cake happy birthday - -jose- 
Happy Birthday man - Rip Chudd HBD - -Kev- No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run 
No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
Despite of me obviously enjoying seeing Wlad humble a bit twat and c*nt like Haye, your post is spot on - green k

BUT, you have to admit, Haye fought scared and was disgraceful in his fake flopping around and looking at the ref a lot after Wlad would throw a perfectly legal punch, no to mention a coupl of rabbit punches after the bell... but what can you expect from a first class twat like Haye?
Haye was very ready, which is why Wladimir deserves all the more respect. Manny Steward saw what Haye was bringing (movement, stealing the rounds by ambush, dropping to the floor to prevent holding), and thats why he flipped out in the early rounds and kept telling Wlad to pick it up. He knew if Wlad kept bringing the pressure, at least some of his punches would get through. Meanwhile, Haye would spend all night dodging instead of punching.

I am thoroughly impressed with how Wlad handled fighting a very different kind of fight against a fighter much more prepared and in-shape than any of his opponents in years. Manny Steward likes to use the expressions "He did everything right, fought the perfect fight."

It really applies to how Wlad handled what Haye brought to the table. There isn't a fighter on the planet that can defeat Wladimir.
Old 07-02-2011, 10:15 PM
WladIsTheChamp
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 WladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWladIsTheChamp has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 212,760.82
WBA,WBO,IBF,IBO &amp;amp; Ring HW Champion - Freedom. to drink while watching Vitali-Adamek - Freedom. Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulf View Post
Haye was very ready, which is why Wladimir deserves all the more respect. Manny Steward saw what Haye was bringing (movement, stealing the rounds by ambush, dropping to the floor to prevent holding), and thats why he flipped out in the early rounds and kept telling Wlad to pick it up. He knew if Wlad kept bringing the pressure, at least some of his punches would get through. Meanwhile, Haye would spend all night dodging instead of punching.

I am thoroughly impressed with how Wlad handing fighting a very different kind of fight against a fighter much more prepared and in-shape than any of his opponents in years. Manny Steward likes to use the expressions "He did everything right, fought the perfect fight."

It really applies to how Wlad handled what Haye brought to the table. There isn't a fighter on the planet that can defeat Wladimir.
again, agreed
Old 07-02-2011, 10:17 PM
Sick/
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Sick/ Sick/ Sick/ Sick/ Sick/ Sick/ Sick/ Sick/ Sick/ Sick/ Sick/
Bank: 294,005,498.87
Total Points: 17,269,860,421.96
no ribbons!! better yet a gift! :D enjoy - mellow_mood :) - LDB15 i'm an emillionaire son! - -Boxzilla- gimme green honey - -JOLLYROGER- Thanx homey. Have a brew on me bro. - mangler 
A sandwich for you - ??? No Message - _PlaT_NuM_ No Message - LDB15 Put this in your bottom. xx - Naps No Message - Savino 
Eat up homey - mangler Have a soft drink on me bruv... - The Gully Gad Good battle on the Hous thread! :) - Naps Have some ckae - ??? reached that e millionaire statues - Savino 
Get pretty for me babes. - ЯiZО Merry Christmas - Sαntα Chicken korma with naan, please. - Flab Real sense of humour. DAN! DAN! - rorymac stick it down your japseye - rorymac 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - phallusy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - phallusy AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - iBox Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - LDB15 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - LDB15 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - LDB15 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - LDB15 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - LDB15 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Savino Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - siablo14 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Savino Hepatitis C - Breakbeat Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Breakbeat 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Savino Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dubious-Dutch Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Mr._Pink World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Flab Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

wlad could've knocked him out so he gets nothing from me. haye needed to land that left hook on his crappy chin
Old 07-02-2011, 10:19 PM
Mikhnienko
Lomachenko P4P#1

Rep Power: 29 Mikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,006,837,902.24
Total Points: 46,217,473,253.22
You're alright, my dude - mangler jr thanx for link - Pullcounter Enjoy the fight! - Carnivore Cheers to Bute! - Klitschko2009 Thanks - Mangler Jewnior 
p4p poster - Dick Buffman For your undying love for Boxxy, a truly dedicated man lol! - Lorily ATG boxingscene poster - Freedom. funniest, classiest racist on here. - Ether 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Artur Kyshenko Autism - Lorily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulf View Post

I am thoroughly impressed with how Wlad handled fighting a very different kind of fight against a fighter much more prepared and in-shape than any of his opponents in years. Manny Steward likes to use the expressions "He did everything right, fought the perfect fight."

The two most noticable things for me when looking at Klychko in this fight was his defense and athleticism. He had to be constantly stalking and cutting off the ring and really showed how quick and athletic he is, he also blocked an awful lot of Haye's attempted power shots. Especially the left hook, i don't think Haye landed a single left hook all night in spite of throwing it quite a bit.
Old 07-02-2011, 10:20 PM
Mikhnienko
Lomachenko P4P#1

Rep Power: 29 Mikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,006,837,902.24
Total Points: 46,217,473,253.22
You're alright, my dude - mangler jr thanx for link - Pullcounter Enjoy the fight! - Carnivore Cheers to Bute! - Klitschko2009 Thanks - Mangler Jewnior 
p4p poster - Dick Buffman For your undying love for Boxxy, a truly dedicated man lol! - Lorily ATG boxingscene poster - Freedom. funniest, classiest racist on here. - Ether 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Artur Kyshenko Autism - Lorily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikhnienko View Post
The two most noticable things for me when looking at Klychko in this fight was his defense and athleticism. He had to be constantly stalking and cutting off the ring and really showed how quick and athletic he is, he also blocked an awful lot of Haye's attempted power shots. Especially the left hook, i don't think Haye landed a single left hook all night in spite of throwing it quite a bit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coca Cobra View Post
wlad could've knocked him out so he gets nothing from me. haye needed to land that left hook on his crappy chin
Not that you noticed i'm sure.
Old 07-02-2011, 10:21 PM
Born2Live
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Born2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,147,240,114.06
Total Points: 1,178,429,392.36
For making me laugh. - Barnburner 

He said that AFTER the fight, when all the fighting & talk was over, he probably thought the same during the build up but just didn't want to say it because of Haye's trash talk.