Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-30-2011, 12:30 AM
Monte Fisto
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Monte Fisto has a reputation beyond reputeMonte Fisto has a reputation beyond reputeMonte Fisto has a reputation beyond reputeMonte Fisto has a reputation beyond reputeMonte Fisto has a reputation beyond reputeMonte Fisto has a reputation beyond reputeMonte Fisto has a reputation beyond reputeMonte Fisto has a reputation beyond reputeMonte Fisto has a reputation beyond reputeMonte Fisto has a reputation beyond reputeMonte Fisto has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,884,496.32
Total Points: 8,769,986.27
Default Can someone please translate this JMM interview breaking down PAC's style of fighting

Sounds like a very informative interview about how to fight PAC.

Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-30-2011, 12:32 AM
mushahadeen
Banned

Rep Power: 0 mushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,806,356.64
sit on that you cunt - project xxx1 I know you need it - kyshenko team Add this to your collection - led you deserve a kick for being so stupid - Freedom. stop being racist - Freedom. 
you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. You'll need it for Chavez Jr - vacon04 ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry love your style of posting, keep it up - Primera Pretend its Chavez Jr and sit on it. - Sir. Afiln 
No Message - whoseyourdaddy p4p best chavez jr fan - Perro For the 15th to dry your tears - dan_cov For Chavez Jr when you visit him in hospital - dan_cov 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mathed Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

he says u have 2 move w/ pac's rhythm.
Old 06-30-2011, 12:56 AM
Pacroid
Contender

Rep Power: 4 Pacroid has a spectacular aura aboutPacroid has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 79,399.10

JMM: he's a fighter that still fast, he using more his right hand, he used it more with uppers. Before he was a fighter that would definetly knock you down if he landed a straight left, he used to fight only with the 1-2, but now he's using left counters, after you jab him, he counters right back with a right hand. He moves quickly and now he's using the right upper which he didnt use before. He' somehow tricky, he makes you think he's gonna give you a body shot so you can slightly lower your guard, in that moment the comes with a strong 1-2. he has knocked several guys, and he used that trick to knock out mosley,

Interviewer. Did you see him doing better or worse?

JMM: I saw him doing well, as usual, but not like other times. a little slower maybe.

INT: he said he had a cramp on 1 of his legs.

JMM: That might be the reason.

INT: well and mosley didnt bring a fight

JMM: Yes that's why we were not able to witness a great fight.

INT: Juan to take Paquiao out of rythm and distance, what do you have to do?

JMM:I've always said it, you have to fight him with the same rythm, if pacquiao moves, you gotta move at the same rythm, throw him punches, not be static and throw combinations, trick him a lil bit, fakin punches and tryin to land solid ones. And most important counter punch him.

INT: Can someone win pacquiao/ Can pacquiao be beaten ?

JMM: Of course, you can beat him.

INT: I guess you have to be fearless also

JMM: If you're scared you will not be able to defeat anyone.

INT: Did mosley was scared?

JMM: A lot i think he was scared of being knocked out
Old 06-30-2011, 01:23 AM
vacon04
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 vacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,284,693,416,745.33
Total Points: 1,285,694,438,532.59
i ran out of green to give, but have a gift. you're a very good poster from what i've seen. - chiguy91 

INT: Here we are in the ring with JMM, ready to talk about the performance of Pac in his last fight and how has he evolved in his past fights

Marquez: Yeah, he's a fighter who's still fast, a fighter who has been using a lot more his right hand with hooks and uppers, especially throwing them with a lot of speed, before he was a guy who knocked you down with his left hand.

INT: He used a lot the 1-2 combination

Marquez: Yeah, but now he's using his left hand to counter, after you jab he hits you with his left hand above your jab, and then he moves very fast and throws hooks and now he's even throwing uppers, something that he was not doing before.

INT: Uppers with the right hand

Marquez: Yeah, and after the hooks and uppers he throws his left hand with an incredible speed

INT: He has some special feints, it looks like he's going to throw you punches to the body, and after you lower your guard he throws you to the head

Marquez: Yeah, he has done that feints to all the boxers he has faced, and he always hits them with the left hand

INT: Has he done that feint to you?

Marquez: Yes, he did it to me in the first fight, and also in the second one but now I know how he uses that feint.

INT: How is that feint Juan?

Marquez: It's a feint in which he's moving in his southpaw stand and then he feints you by ducking a little bit, but then he throws a lightning 1-2 combination and all the fighters taht have received that punch have been knocked down

INT: That's how he knocked down Mosley?

Marquez: Yeah, that's the way he knocked down Mosley, his feint is really fast and he's moving around and it seems like he's going to get into your guard, but then he takes a step back and then hits you with a powerful 1-2 combination

INT: Did you see a better or worse Manny?

Marquez: Well I think he was good, as always, but not as good as I've seen him in some other fights, he was not as fast as he always is.

INT: Manny said he had leg cramps

Marquez: Well I think that was the problem, but well...

INT: And that Mosley didn't wanted to fight

Marquez: Yeah, it's not an excuse but Mosley also didn't wanted to fight and that's why the fight was not the great fight that everyone was expecting

INT: Juan, how do you get Manny out of his rythm

Marquez: I've always said that you have to fight at the same rythm as Pacquiao fights, if he moves at some rythm you also have to move at the same rythm, always moving around not standing in a same spot, you have to move to the sides while throwing combinations and suddenly also feint him with hooks, right hands and uppers and move, using a lot of feints while countering him with hard combinations.

INT: Can he be beaten?

Marquez: Of course

INT: With fear it's impossible

Marquez: No, with fear you're not going to beat anyone

INT: Mosley was afraid of him

Marquez: Yeah, he was very afraid, I think he didn't wanted to be KOd.

Last edited by vacon04; 06-30-2011 at 02:17 AM.
Old 06-30-2011, 01:29 AM
Check_hooks
The Don of NSB

Rep Power: 44 Check_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 864,493,254,393,406,080.00
Total Points: 872,393,254,493,423,104.00
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Legend ass poster. Keeping dirty ass flomos on lockdown 24/7 - Neutral warrrrrrrrrrrrr pakyaw - Lotus Flower War Pac! - Talisayen Pac by brutal KO! - Talisayen 
best weekend ever - Fighting_Pride Pactard 4ever - -MARKAVELLI- Manny Manny Mannny - PAC-BOY No Message - Dehydrator Best dude wins - Capaedia 
you can name it lil pacquiao so you can shove it up your ass - xcaret IV check_hooks is the boss of all bosses - I'm so sorry check_hooks is a legend - thuggery I apologize it was uncalled for - Jloro happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 
ATG poster - jas It's Pacquiaos, Put it in your mouth - BrushMyHair One of the greats - jas Great Loma vs GRJ Prediction - jas Thanks for the stream! - mathed 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Nemisis Gay and Lesbian Pride - NO PANIC! Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas 

Thanks for the vid and translation
Old 06-30-2011, 01:58 AM
ronnie_N.
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 ronnie_N. has a reputation beyond reputeronnie_N. has a reputation beyond reputeronnie_N. has a reputation beyond reputeronnie_N. has a reputation beyond reputeronnie_N. has a reputation beyond reputeronnie_N. has a reputation beyond reputeronnie_N. has a reputation beyond reputeronnie_N. has a reputation beyond reputeronnie_N. has a reputation beyond reputeronnie_N. has a reputation beyond reputeronnie_N. has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 19,233.12

good stuff...
Old 06-30-2011, 02:16 AM
puga
rigo-go power rangers

Rep Power: 41 puga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 365,469,538.70
Total Points: 1,011,397,557,073.26
Puga loves penis - MANIAC310 Lady boy - MANIAC310 for ur hurt vagina - Roja's480 not trolling for once - MANIAC310 sorry for hurting you its been months get over it - VERMIN 
for your hurt gash - VERMIN So you can pretend that Pacquiao is inside you - ShoulderRoll ***Punchville aka Baracuda*** We miss you! Grats to evading 2 perma bans and still not getting banned! ***PUNCHVILLE*** much love - Primera MY BOY PUNCHVILLE EVADING BANS LIKE A BAWSS ***my boy PUNCHVILLE don't listen to NO mods tellin him wat 2 do ukno im sayun?*** - Primera PUNCHVILLE MY HOMIE EVADING BANS LIKE A TRUE G, PERMA BANNED BUT HE DONT GIVE A DAMN #TEAMPACMAN ***PUNCHVILLE #1 p4p poster*** - Primera 
hey punchville, how do u avoid bans? you've already been perma banned twice and still post? how u do it? - Primera add this to your collection Mr. butthurt - Timothy Horton So you can physically feel pac inside you - Mannie Phresh Stop slandering Juan Manuel Marquez - ShoulderRoll Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Another for your collection :) - dan_cov [quote=puga;12843978]no , but you wanna kiss mine?..it tastes like burrito, you'd like it..[/quote] - Tha_Greatest fagget - Mannie Phresh Good post about drug cheats. - thuggery true legend - sugarsmosley 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 

i think jmm really does like and respect pac after all.....he just needs to chill about the past 2 fights with pac, that is all....
Old 06-30-2011, 02:24 AM
ModernTalking
Cuckold P0rn Connoisseur

Rep Power: 23 ModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,256,013.77
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 

Marquez said that Pacquiao use alot of his right hand now. That Pacquiao left is very lethal and will drop you if he hits you cleanly. Marquez said if Pacquiao does drop you with his left, never let him let you with his right because that will hypnotize you and make you walk to the wrong corner.
Old 06-30-2011, 02:27 AM
QuebecSTAR2
Bonjourrrrrr!

Rep Power: 4 QuebecSTAR2 has a reputation beyond reputeQuebecSTAR2 has a reputation beyond reputeQuebecSTAR2 has a reputation beyond reputeQuebecSTAR2 has a reputation beyond reputeQuebecSTAR2 has a reputation beyond reputeQuebecSTAR2 has a reputation beyond reputeQuebecSTAR2 has a reputation beyond reputeQuebecSTAR2 has a reputation beyond reputeQuebecSTAR2 has a reputation beyond reputeQuebecSTAR2 has a reputation beyond reputeQuebecSTAR2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 101,154,429,996,041.16
Total Points: 101,186,913,309,272.81
A glass of the finest French wine - sweetpea87 A glass of the finest French wine - hectari Merci pour votre present - DosRounds No Message - Talisayen No Message - peyk-peyk 
here ya go - Kuyukut stay thirsty my friend - sugarsmosley joyeux noel - sugarsmosley Happy Holidays! - Kuyukut Thanks for the points! - I Hate Thugs! 

thanks for the translation guys.
Old 06-30-2011, 02:39 AM
freedom213
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 freedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,682,088,712.25
Total Points: 204,704,627,321.96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monte Fisto View Post
Sounds like a very informative interview about how to fight PAC.

Marquez is pretty good at the commentary, I would like to hear him break Mayweather down too.