Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are people seriously picking Klitchko to win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeLaHoya1fan View Post
    The dude is slow as hell compared to Haye, yeah he is more technical and a natural heavy but so was Audley harrison and Valuev hits harder.

This along with you being a DeLaHoya fan means that you should probably get rid of your account and never come back.

You genuinely think that Harrison is on the level of Wlad and that Valuev his harder then Wlad ?.

Comment

im not to sure about whos gonna win this one. i do have a feeling that klitschko will get knocked down in this fight but i could be wrong.

Comment

'Kay, I don't feel terribley strongly for either guy, and havn't made a bet with anyone yet. It'd be fun. I'm willing to bet all my points for Haye. I'm not really a big fan of either. Klitschko seems more the ring general of the two, but he's also kind of a whiny ***** at times. Haye's exciting to watch sometimes, but he's also a punk, and seems like a coward at times. But y'all seem passionate and I dig that so it's really in the spirit of having passion for the sport I say:

**** you buddy, Haye's too fast for Wlad's sissy ass jab. Wlad's power hand is hardly a threat when you compare hand speed of power punches only. When Wladiqueer throw's a jab Haye's just gonna move his head slightly to the side of that feather fisted ****, and when he goes to throw heavies Haye's gonna beat him to the punch. *****ko falls apart by the tenth and David walks out with belts and a KO.

Comment

Lol at the ts. Wow......

Are you related to karenco? Did u come from youtube?

Comment

Originally posted by DeLaHoya1fan View Post
            The dude is slow as hell compared to Haye, yeah he is more technical and a natural heavy but so was Audley harrison and Valuev hits harder.

I don't see how this isn't a lopsided decision win for Harrison even though it is his toughest test at HW yet. Hopefully this serves as a good platform for Haye vs Vitali.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
              X