Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-28-2011, 10:40 PM
J Dubb II 330
Call Me Nighthawk

Rep Power: 8 J Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 65,621,326,699.68
Total Points: 65,621,423,385.91
No Message - J Dubb II 330 No Message - J Dubb II 330 No Message - J Dubb II 330 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Liquor View Post
It was legit, but it showed ricky wasnt an elite ww. But i dont want to argue the past cuz its been done to death.........

This will be the second floyd fight in a row that im excited about (shane was a total letdown in the floyd fight, and floyd was a minor one because he fought so passively when he had shane hurt).

Its been since '03 that i can say this.
True true, I don't know why he let up on Shane, only he knows. I know he won't risk getting ko'd pushing for a ko, if its there it is.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-28-2011, 10:41 PM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 108 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 656,843,899,570.20
Total Points: 2,933,844,190,900.27
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

He does always say this, though at this point I wonder if his legs are gone enough that Mayweather doesn't want to move unless he has to.
Old 06-28-2011, 10:50 PM
Carpe Diem
Seize the day

Rep Power: 49 Carpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 67,185,758,647,953.69
Total Points: 67,229,901,755,925.79
only mayweather fan i can stand and like lol! keep being a cool guy! i like slushies so here's one hehe! cheers bro! :) - Akyra Here...have a beer. Men don't drink slushies. - check hook No Message - Old Coward beer 4 a good poster - led Have a shot - danny711 
Merry Christmas - Flab old enough to drink - MANIAC310 Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Have a gift - ABOSWORTH solid poster - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
Yea lets not pretend he hasn't had plenty of exciting fights, everyone has some duds and boring fights, but like I said its his style, he likes to control the pace. And also its him in the ring not us. He's the one boxing, he's gonna get the win regardless if its exciting or not, and like dude said you know his style and his fights if you don't like, don't tune in. Against Ortiz you can't let him control the pace And pressure, you gotta get him moving back, ie Maidana and Peterson
Exactly. All his opponent/s have to do is try to not give him that sort of comfort and take it away. They have to come up with a way to do it. Otherwise, Floyd will look much more superior than them by doing lesser works, but he'll still end up with greater results.
Old 06-28-2011, 10:55 PM
RyunosukeRonin
CountingBodiesLikeSheep

Rep Power: 11 RyunosukeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRyunosukeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRyunosukeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRyunosukeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRyunosukeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRyunosukeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRyunosukeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRyunosukeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRyunosukeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRyunosukeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRyunosukeRonin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,030,039,232.24
it's payday - mathed 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Tiger View Post
Let's hope Ortiz can do it to bring out the best out of Floyd. If not, then he's just gonna outbox Ortiz comfortably. If you can't force him to fight at your level[Take him out of his comfort zone], then he'll just outbox you comfortably. It's not that hard to comprehend really. Think about it, he doesn't have to work as hard as any other Boxers to lands his punches, it's up to his opponents to try to work harder than him to lands their punches first.
yeah ortiz will probably just follow floyd around the ring, curious to see how much speed difference there is between the two
Old 06-28-2011, 10:59 PM
deejd
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 deejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 475,371,886.07
Total Points: 1,475,449,340.76

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangles1987 View Post
He does always say this, though at this point I wonder if his legs are gone enough that Mayweather doesn't want to move unless he has to.
I don't know about his legs being gone (he plays basketball regularly) but it makes sense if he only moves when he has to. Why move more than you have to?

There's only a few fights where Mayweather's had to utilize all square footage of the ring;

Corrales, Castillo I & II, Baldomir, DLH, and some of the Hatton fight. All of his other fights, he's walked down his opponents and has been willing to engage, but his style impends on his opponents ability to think. The guy has gumption in the ring... no he won't stand and bang, but he'll slip, roll, and pivot while staying close enough to counter.

But somehow, that constitutes as running.
Old 06-28-2011, 10:59 PM
♠ĞЯ8ЯH8Я©
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ♠ĞЯ8ЯH8Я© is infamous around these parts♠ĞЯ8ЯH8Я© is infamous around these parts♠ĞЯ8ЯH8Я© is infamous around these parts♠ĞЯ8ЯH8Я© is infamous around these parts♠ĞЯ8ЯH8Я© is infamous around these parts♠ĞЯ8ЯH8Я© is infamous around these parts♠ĞЯ8ЯH8Я© is infamous around these parts♠ĞЯ8ЯH8Я© is infamous around these parts♠ĞЯ8ЯH8Я© is infamous around these parts♠ĞЯ8ЯH8Я© is infamous around these parts♠ĞЯ8ЯH8Я© is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,968.08

git em Floyd, you are the best P4P Ive eva seen brah!!!!!!!!!1
Old 06-28-2011, 11:03 PM
Walt Liquor
the opposite of pure

Rep Power: 96 Walt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,519,174,279,467.96
Total Points: 14,001,674,597,999.84
Take it to the head Bruhnlaw. - Chief2ndzOnly! looks like a long day for a saints fan... - -veteran420- Chunk Cake - Chunk have a beer on me bro! - led some malt liqour for Walt Liqour - sweetpea87 
Cheers for baby boy! - led One more for the boy! - led Congratulations on a baby boy :) - *Boss Lady* Congrats. - Libido Sanchez Feliz Navidad - El Mustang 
Happy Holidays Walter! :) - Lorily Happy New Year - Freedom. For being a Irish racist - Cuauhtémoc1502 I like your avatar - zab191 I like your avatar - zab191 
Merry Christmas Walt. I hope you and your family have a great one. - deanrw the link on your sig made me pull over on the NJ Turnpike :D - jose830 happy new year walt. - HUGH JASS you killed it! in the 90's hip hop thread :boxing: - jose830 congrats on your daughters first gig walt,you must be very proud. - HUGH JASS 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BoxingPromoter Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - ƒallenloki Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - The Scientist Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Flab Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Flab Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Flab Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -veteran420- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -veteran420- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - LeeVanCleef Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - D.I.E.S.E.L World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MANIAC310 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Unknown Champ Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Unknown Champ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis828 View Post
I don't know about his legs being gone (he plays basketball regularly) but it makes sense if he only moves when he has to. Why move more than you have to?

There's only a few fights where Mayweather's had to utilize all square footage of the ring;

Corrales, Castillo I & II, Baldomir, DLH, and some of the Hatton fight. All of his other fights, he's walked down his opponents and has been willing to engage, but his style impends on his opponents ability to think. The guy has gumption in the ring... no he won't stand and bang, but he'll slip, roll, and pivot while staying close enough to counter.

But somehow, that constitutes as running.
So who in this threae said anything about running but check hooks(and he dont count)

Not to mention that your post doesnt apply to the thread.
Old 06-28-2011, 11:10 PM
tdubb
bwok bwok chicken chicken

Rep Power: 6 tdubb has a reputation beyond reputetdubb has a reputation beyond reputetdubb has a reputation beyond reputetdubb has a reputation beyond reputetdubb has a reputation beyond reputetdubb has a reputation beyond reputetdubb has a reputation beyond reputetdubb has a reputation beyond reputetdubb has a reputation beyond reputetdubb has a reputation beyond reputetdubb has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 31,572.02

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
ahhh yes mayweathhype.com for the *****'s to escape... wander how much money may has to pay to make himself look good.
Old 06-28-2011, 11:14 PM
J Dubb II 330
Call Me Nighthawk

Rep Power: 8 J Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 65,621,326,699.68
Total Points: 65,621,423,385.91
No Message - J Dubb II 330 No Message - J Dubb II 330 No Message - J Dubb II 330 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdubb View Post
ahhh yes mayweathhype.com for the *****'s to escape... wander how much money may has to pay to make himself look good.
Thank you for contributing nothing but your useless opinion
Old 06-28-2011, 11:17 PM
deejd
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 deejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 475,371,886.07
Total Points: 1,475,449,340.76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Liquor View Post
So who in this threae said anything about running but check hooks(and he dont count)

Not to mention that your post doesnt apply to the thread.
My post was a response to a fellow adult.