Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-27-2011, 07:03 PM
Rick Grimes
The Walking Dead

Rep Power: 16 Rick Grimes has a reputation beyond reputeRick Grimes has a reputation beyond reputeRick Grimes has a reputation beyond reputeRick Grimes has a reputation beyond reputeRick Grimes has a reputation beyond reputeRick Grimes has a reputation beyond reputeRick Grimes has a reputation beyond reputeRick Grimes has a reputation beyond reputeRick Grimes has a reputation beyond reputeRick Grimes has a reputation beyond reputeRick Grimes has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 63,763,624.69
Total Points: 63,823,710.00
Greatest name and Avi on BS - bearman3000 
Default Manny Steward offered to fight Haye's coach, Groves gets in bro's faces.

Behind the bluster and insults is Adam Booth, Haye’s trainer, confidant, manager and strategist. They identified months ago that there is a ***** in Klitschko’s mental armoury, and their desire is to ruthlessly expose it again and again.

Haye’s plans are twofold: to drive up interest in this contest, in which he is the clear underdog, but also to get inside the head of Klitschko.

There are reports that pre-sales on Sky Box Office for the £50 million super-fight could overhaul the 1.2 million buys for Ricky Hatton’s world title fight with Floyd Mayweather in December 2008.

Yesterday, Haye succeeded in getting under the skin of Klitschko, his brother Vitali, and veteran trainer Emanuel Steward at a head-to-head news conference. With his mob decked out in white tracksuits, and the Ukrainian’s team in red, the plan began with Haye and his group deliberately arriving 30 minutes late for the press conference.

Over the course of two hours, Haye and his team set about Klitschko and his crew. Steward was left speechless and then offered to fight Haye’s punching coach Paddy Fitzpatrick, who alleged midway through the news conference that he had seen the veteran American applying handwraps against the rules in the past.

Later, Steward admitted that Klitschko “has been more emotional in the build-up to this fight than any other” that he had worked with him on. Steward said: “I’ve been involved in super-fights for 30 years, since the first between Thomas Hearns and Sugar Ray Leonard. This is leading up to be the second biggest after the Lennox Lewis and Mike Tyson fight. Finally, Wlad has a ‘live’ opponent in David, who has a winning mindset, and not a lot of Wlad’s recent opponents have had that. This has a great feel about it.”

While Steward bolsters his man, behind Haye the thinking is that once hit, Klitschko will be vulnerable. And if there is one thing that Haye knows, it is how to finish.

Haye kicked off his latest verbal volley by describing his opponent, holder of the World Boxing Organisation, International Boxing Federation and International Boxing Organisation belts, as a “robot” that he will make “malfunction”.

“Wladimir is in great shape, is mentally prepared and has viewed all the tapes on me. But come fight night you will see something different and it will be great to watch this robot malfunction,” he said.

“I’m so happy the fight didn’t happen a couple of years ago, because I’m so much better now. People thought I was going to pull out, but here I am in tremendous shape and ready to do what I promised I would do. I have been day-dreaming about the fight, and we have drawn up the perfect game plan to beat Wladimir.”

Klitschko responded in kind, but he was clearly rattled by Haye’s constant hammering. “My name is Dr Klitschko, I am a therapist and on July 2 I am going to give you treatment. It is going to be reality rehab. I will knock you out into reality, which will be good for your life,” he said. “I respect you as a fighter, not a person. You will be a better person and have better manners after this fight.”

Then, as questions opened to the media, Vitali Klitschko, in the third row, took the microphone. “Make sure you come to the press conference after the fight,” said the elder of the brothers, and holder of the World Boxing Council belt. Haye responded immediately. “Make sure you are not in the ambulance with your brother and you get yourself to the post-fight press conference.”

Meanwhile, George Groves, the Haye-promoted British and Commonwealth supermiddleweight champion, roved around the room with a photographer’s camera, clearly displaying the T-shirt depicting Haye knocking the head off an Eastern European champion. Groves got into the faces of both Klitschko brothers with the camera at every opportunity.

Then, when the fighters faced off for the cameras, the motormouth Haye began a series of expletive-filled attacks on his opponent, as they stared each other down. “We’re in trouble now, the hard one is here,” added Haye, when Vitali joined them on the dais.

This is not hot air from Haye and his allies. Every move has been carefully conceived to irk and anger the bigger man. Haye wants Klitschko fighting with anger inside him. It may backfire on the night, but Booth and Haye’s desired end was achieved yesterday. There was steam coming off Klitschko when he left the MesseHalle in Hamburg.

Drip, drip on Twitter

Haye has deliberately attacked his rival time and again via his 250,000 followers on the social networking site. It has stuck.

Klitschko turned to Haye on the news conference day yesterday and said: “So, David, are you going to Tweet about this later?” Haye has been bragging about what he will do to Klitschko with his short messages.

Turn up late

Klitschko is formal, punctual and polite. He arrived at the Hamburg press conference yesterday 15 minutes early. Haye was half an hour late. It was clearly deliberate.

Haye has done this on several occasions. Klitschko has noticed, too. “You had better not be late for the fight,” Klitschko said. Haye may even be plotting to delay the timing of the fight on Saturday night by entering the ring behind schedule.

Apply an app

The latest ‘stunt’ by Haye was unveiled on two weeks ago, with Haye’s new iPhone App inviting fans “to knock the head off an Eastern European heavyweight champion”. This is the third time Haye has used the beheading stunt. Haye turned up to a press conference wearing a

T-shirt depicting him holding the heads of the decapitated Klitschko brothers, and did a photo shoot for Men’s Health magazine of him in shirt and tie, holding the severed head of Vitali Klitschko.

Use your friends

Paddy Fitzpatrick, Haye’s punching coach, yesterday alleged that he had caught Emanuel Steward, Klitschko’s trainer, using illegal handwraps in the past. It riled Steward at yesterday’s news conference. Steward said he “would fight” Fitzpatrick outside. Meanwhile, Haye-promoted George Groves, the British and Commonwealth supermiddleweight champion, was getting in the face of Wladimir Klitschko with his camera at every opportunity yesterday. Wearing a severed head T-shirt.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...ut-defeat.html
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-27-2011, 07:15 PM
Freedom2014
Slayer of Theokoles

Rep Power: 252 Freedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,977,561,875,351,736.00
Total Points: 42,977,561,875,552,272.00
Happy St Paddy's Day :) - Bossy Thank you Bro. You are one of the best posters here as well :) - raskat for your prompt payment :beerchug: - jose830 For the Beatle info! - led* Great poster - Dr.Eisenfaust 
Happy new year - Scott.Weiland. happy new year too bro! - led Great poster. - PainfromUkraine elite poster - A-Wolf For your great work and research. - Weltschmerz 
No Message - Scott.Weiland. Thanks for your support - Weltschmerz Thanks - Weltz One of the best members in boxingscene - Red Cyclone Thsnks - Scott.Weiland 
No Message - Lebanon No Message - Scott.Weiland Right on, I appreciate that - Boxing Goat For rennouncing your faith in Wladimir Klitschko. Good Job. Welcome to the Wilder side of things. Welcome to team Wilder. Bommmmmmb Squaaaaaaaaaaddddddddd - BrushMyHair To my fellow Beatle-maniac - led 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Jim Jeffries 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Disposable Arts Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Cabron Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Spray_resistant Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Devils Advocate Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - hanzoh74 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Pullcounter Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Sir TomJones Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ChopperRead 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Boxing Goat Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - sakura storm Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Boxing Goat World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Haye and his team are a bunch of low-class scumbags.
Old 06-27-2011, 07:24 PM
RyunosukeRonin
CountingBodiesLikeSheep

Rep Power: 11 RyunosukeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRyunosukeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRyunosukeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRyunosukeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRyunosukeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRyunosukeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRyunosukeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRyunosukeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRyunosukeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRyunosukeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRyunosukeRonin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,030,041,572.99
it's payday - mathed 

What does any of this really have to do with Haye finding a way to get through Wlad jab and close distance.
This could turn out to backfire badly if Wlad focuses his anger in the ring to severly punish Haye.
Old 06-27-2011, 07:24 PM
TheSlickster
Interim Champion

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,026,697.30

This is awesome!!!! That's REALLY gotta piss off Wlad. Haye saying "Look! The Stronger brother is finally here!" Seems like Wlad's camp is falling apart lol.

An angry Wlad is what Haye wants! Think about it...Wlad is more opened to get countered if he gets reckless.
Old 06-27-2011, 07:30 PM
vacon04
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 vacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,186,858,136,906.55
Total Points: 1,187,859,157,687.81
i ran out of green to give, but have a gift. you're a very good poster from what i've seen. - chiguy91 

Meanwhile, George Groves, the Haye-promoted British and Commonwealth supermiddleweight champion, roved around the room with a photographer***8217;s camera, clearly displaying the T-shirt depicting Haye knocking the head off an Eastern European champion. Groves got into the faces of both Klitschko brothers with the camera at every opportunity.

What? Groves? The guy who beat the super mega hyper boxer DeGale? ... Why didn't Haye used that shirt instead of sending that guy? Well, I guess it's because he knows that if he used that shirt he'll be dead right now.
Old 06-27-2011, 07:33 PM
ИATAS
Legend

Rep Power: 154 ИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,259,727,398,069,198.00
Total Points: 3,187,682,017,263,997.00
Have a virtual beer on me. - F•R•K•O Good Poster! - J. HITTER Thanks for the help dude. - S a m u r a i For the brilliant post in lady's atheist 2 thread. - ABOSWORTH Bhop gif. I will send you gift number 2 when you actually finish it. :) - Precision 
Cocktail hour - mangler hey, you richly deserved the shiet right here, right now - cleaner147 to complete ur mothafukkin collection - cleaner147 War Hopkins!!!...Anyways Here Is A Gift My Man - BritishBoxing92 War Natas!!! - Old Coward 
Tye Tye Tye - DorianWozniacki one of my favourite posters - Blah! BURRRRRRRRR! - led's baby mama happy bday homey - MANGLER Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 Great thread - Boxing Goat -Rapernick- :lol1: - -jose- It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for making classic threads - jas Great poster - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Autism - Lorily Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jas Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
What does any of this really have to do with Haye finding a way to get through Wlad jab and close distance.
This could turn out to backfire badly if Wlad focuses his anger in the ring to severly punish Haye.
it doesn't have to do with any of that but it's always fun when two guys legitimately hate each other in the ring. It makes for a great build up and usually a good fight. There wont be any glove taps every 18 seconds on July 2nd.
Old 06-27-2011, 07:33 PM
Bring It On
Rest in peace Emanuel

Rep Power: 11 Bring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 79,447,470,170.40
Total Points: 289,447,514,367.61

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacon04 View Post
Meanwhile, George Groves, the Haye-promoted British and Commonwealth supermiddleweight champion, roved around the room with a photographer***8217;s camera, clearly displaying the T-shirt depicting Haye knocking the head off an Eastern European champion. Groves got into the faces of both Klitschko brothers with the camera at every opportunity.

What? Groves? The guy who beat the super mega hyper boxer DeGale? ... Why didn't Haye used that shirt instead of sending that guy? Well, I guess it's because he knows that if he used that shirt he'll be dead right now.
Haye wore the shirt, so I suppose he is no longer with us.

THE FIGHT IS OFF GUYS! Haye died.
Old 06-27-2011, 07:35 PM
Rick Grimes
The Walking Dead

Rep Power: 16 Rick Grimes has a reputation beyond reputeRick Grimes has a reputation beyond reputeRick Grimes has a reputation beyond reputeRick Grimes has a reputation beyond reputeRick Grimes has a reputation beyond reputeRick Grimes has a reputation beyond reputeRick Grimes has a reputation beyond reputeRick Grimes has a reputation beyond reputeRick Grimes has a reputation beyond reputeRick Grimes has a reputation beyond reputeRick Grimes has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 63,763,624.69
Total Points: 63,823,710.00
Greatest name and Avi on BS - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacon04 View Post
Meanwhile, George Groves, the Haye-promoted British and Commonwealth supermiddleweight champion, roved around the room with a photographer’s camera, clearly displaying the T-shirt depicting Haye knocking the head off an Eastern European champion. Groves got into the faces of both Klitschko brothers with the camera at every opportunity.

FAIL, Haye had the shirt on.
Old 06-27-2011, 07:39 PM
Money_May
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 57 Money_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,648,426,757,304,626.00
Total Points: 9,650,581,014,053,006.00
:love: - Bossy :love: Cause you're super, man :P - Bossy Finishing the row off :D - Bossy :kiss: - Bossy No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Guy with a GIGANTIC Heart. - afiln the power of truth! - Panginoon My mateeeeeeeee :kiss: - Bossy 10000 post...drink up! - jose830 10000 posts! Congrats.. - ABOSWORTH 
Congrats! - Terrel Happy 10k babes and I know what tomo is :P - Bossy Cheers bro! - dan_cov The real Money May! - dan_cov May-kin' it rain - dan_cov 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. thanks :beerchug: - jose830 A glass of zee finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 a man who knows his football - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - jas 

If wlad comes out angry and swinging Haye wins by KO and he wins quick!
Old 06-27-2011, 07:41 PM
La_Vibora
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 La_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 806,926.65
Total Points: 1,715,947,732.85

Maybe its just me, but I would like to see how Manny Steward would look in that fight. lol.