Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-18-2011, 09:44 AM
DET. IRONSIDE
Banned

Rep Power: 0 DET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 516,897,578.07
Total Points: 526,911,293.16
Thanks for all the documentaries videos and Lights Out uploads. - blaze778 Cool Cat - Nemisis 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - blaze778 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hweightblogger View Post
Inventing things again?

Haye called Wlad a "dickhead" and Wlad remained absolutely calm.
No way, Wlad goes into shock like Who The F***?

He was chatting responding normally to everything up until that point Wlad doesn't respond propperly after that. There is no real dialogue.

He is, as David says, shook.

I'm sure it won't be like that on the night though, but I'll be rooting for it to be...this is like Ali Frazier I in europe man!

Last edited by DET. IRONSIDE; 06-18-2011 at 09:49 AM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-18-2011, 09:48 AM
GranTorino
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 GranTorino has a reputation beyond reputeGranTorino has a reputation beyond reputeGranTorino has a reputation beyond reputeGranTorino has a reputation beyond reputeGranTorino has a reputation beyond reputeGranTorino has a reputation beyond reputeGranTorino has a reputation beyond reputeGranTorino has a reputation beyond reputeGranTorino has a reputation beyond reputeGranTorino has a reputation beyond reputeGranTorino has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,991,214.64
Total Points: 68,065,480.30

Quote:
Originally Posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post

He was chatting responding normally to everything up until that point Wlad doesn't respond propperly after that. There is no real dialogue.

He is, as David says, shook.

I'm sure it won't be like that on the night though, but I'll be rooting for it to be.
I will say this. One thing Haye has said IS going to be true.

This WILL be his last fight. Wlad'll make sure of it.
Old 06-18-2011, 09:53 AM
DET. IRONSIDE
Banned

Rep Power: 0 DET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for all the documentaries videos and Lights Out uploads. - blaze778 Cool Cat - Nemisis 

It is his last fight.

What is Vitali gonna suddenly get in shape to fight him before October after Adamek in September?

The very idea is stupid. Its Haye's retirement party. But we all know Frazier beat Ali first time around and Klit has never faced anyone with that style or speed.
Old 06-18-2011, 09:53 AM
Money Shot
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 Money Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 56,038,292.86
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. 

The biggest f*****g dickhead in boxing by a mile is David Haye, that's the joke of it.
Old 06-18-2011, 09:58 AM
DET. IRONSIDE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money Shot View Post
The biggest f*****g dickhead in boxing by a mile is David Haye, that's the joke of it.
Nah, its Adam Booth. Haye is actually pretty damned smart.
Old 06-18-2011, 10:00 AM
GranTorino
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 GranTorino has a reputation beyond reputeGranTorino has a reputation beyond reputeGranTorino has a reputation beyond reputeGranTorino has a reputation beyond reputeGranTorino has a reputation beyond reputeGranTorino has a reputation beyond reputeGranTorino has a reputation beyond reputeGranTorino has a reputation beyond reputeGranTorino has a reputation beyond reputeGranTorino has a reputation beyond reputeGranTorino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It is his last fight.

What is Vitali gonna suddenly get in shape to fight him before October after Adamek in September?

The very idea is stupid. Its Haye's retirement party. But we all know Frazier beat Ali first time around and Klit has never faced anyone with that style or speed.
What style? Throw bombs and hope they land? Of course he's fought people like that. And he's beaten them. And they do make for entertaining fights. Haye will discover the same thing all the other bomb-throwers found out. Throwing those big shots will do no good if you can't reach the target. And no one has yet figured out how to get past that jab. Ibragimov didn't, and he's faster than Haye.

I think that, like just about all boxers who retire, Haye will come back shortly after. Boxers say it over and over that it's like a drug. You just have be in the ring. I think that'll be the same with Haye. Unless he pulls a Prince Naseem and loses his heart after getting his ass handed to him. But I think that if that were the case, he'd have done it after his first loss.

As far as Vitali's concerned, I actually think that he WILL stay retired once finally does. He's just getting to an age to where I think he knows his skills will start to deteriorate if he keeps it up. No one wants to see any boxer, much less a heavy, turn into another Ali or Frazier.
Old 06-18-2011, 10:02 AM
GranTorino
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Nah, its Adam Booth. Haye is actually pretty damned smart.

You know, I've heard some of the **** that Booth has talked and he is a huge tool.

But the biggest dickhead in boxing? I have to go with Zab Judah on that one. Not only does he fight dirty (sometimes blatantly so), but his behavior outside the ring is also downright thuggish. I fu cking HATE him.
Old 06-18-2011, 10:18 AM
hweightblogger
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 hweightblogger has a reputation beyond reputehweightblogger has a reputation beyond reputehweightblogger has a reputation beyond reputehweightblogger has a reputation beyond reputehweightblogger has a reputation beyond reputehweightblogger has a reputation beyond reputehweightblogger has a reputation beyond reputehweightblogger has a reputation beyond reputehweightblogger has a reputation beyond reputehweightblogger has a reputation beyond reputehweightblogger has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,319,435.70
Total Points: 3,351,282.23
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. You're a good blogger - Weltschmerz Here you go. You're a sandwich short of a picnic. - Own3d your heavyweight blog is excellent - Freedom. 

Quote:
What the heck? Haye calls him "dickhead" right in the beginning and Wlad remains calm as calm can be.

And I can tell you why. Because nearly all insults/curse words have only a meaning in their own language.

I am not Arab, thus if someone tells me "F*ck your god" I feel absolutely nothing.

The same applies to "dickhead" or "Uncle Tom" which has only an emotional effect on Americans/Britons.
Or would you react *shocked* if someone called you "You know what you are? You're a Brother Jim" or "You are a naughty ear!"

No wonder Wlad remained utterly cool about it.

He was far more shaken by the Bro-Shirt thingy. A shirt that would leave _ME_ utterly unaffected.

Last edited by hweightblogger; 06-18-2011 at 10:11 PM.
Old 06-18-2011, 10:33 AM
mathed
Golovkin is the G.O.A.T!

Rep Power: 99 mathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,013,828,493,098,745.50
Total Points: 15,029,528,493,129,832.00
:beerchug: - -jose- Something in return for the gifts and points and stuff . Thanks again - Respect Power Happy birthday old fart! - DannYankee09 Appreciate it my man! Here's a 40!! Enjoy the schooling Pascal is gonna get! :D - Golovkin Enjoy a beer on me :) - Tyler_Durden 
Another beer for ya bro, to go along with your winnings from tonight's fights! :) - Tyler_Durden Good luck to your fighter. - Augustane No Message - sugarsmosley everyone gifts beer, have some cake for a change - sugarsmosley Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps 
War Tribe - Hougigo To a valiant warrior. - DonMega War Tribe!!!!!!!!!!! - Rome-By-Ko Cheers man.been a hot day. - Scott.Weiland. Hey man here's a gift .  Couple of our guys lost since I ran in to u . Ur were the first dude to donate me points so cheers!!! - Respect Power 
No Message - Respect Power thanks - Dean_Razorback Distinguished Service Medal. B-Hop Battalion - jas Orale vato! - El-blanco Orale vato! - El-blanco 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Autism - Lorily Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Underboss Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - jas 

This is exactly what I was saying on another thread last week. Wlad isn't used to this kind of behavior and it will have him shook. In the ring, he will either be angry and careless or scared because something is different about Haye, he is confrontational, imposing, ****y and confident while most of Wlad's other opponents allow Wlad to be the confident one. The fall of the Ukraine giant is eminent- place your bets on Haye while you still can
Old 06-18-2011, 10:37 AM
Mr. Philadel
#215Boxing

Location: Everywhere you NEVER BEEN....I'm better than I've EVER BEEN!
Rep Power: 66 Mr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,027,236,698,742.99
Total Points: 1,069,137,403,512.12
Vodka &amp;amp; Red Bull for ya! - BattlingNelson for the green homey - NewYork For a super poster! - jazluvr hopkins finna whoop pascal AGAIN - Tha Executioner No Message - Tha Executioner 
No Message - arraamis respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Awesome post on Miguel Cotto...cheers! - jose830 Great post bro! keep up the good work. - codey 
just cause you a philly boy - SpeedKillz Real recognize real. - SnakeVen0m Happy New Year - Freedom. philly swagg, walking BK outta the house - thuggery Team Swift all day! - KeepItObjective 
A+ poster,one of the very best. - Scott.Weiland. war bhop! - jas Congrats on the baby girl :fing02: - -jose- Good look - Shambrolic bhop &gt; kovalev - jas 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Didnt really laugh because it wasnt funny, the other bit was funny but him coming out and just saying Wlad was a dickhead wasnt funny one bit.
I agree...THAT wasn't the funny part...Wlad's facial expression was what had me LMAO....he was pissed!!!