Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-18-2011, 07:32 AM
Control-
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Control- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,090,046,259.08
No Message - Tha_Greatest 

Bet on Rhodes by KO.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-18-2011, 07:33 AM
slimshandy69
I HAVE OBAMA TATTOO!

Rep Power: 13 slimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,692,625.69
You're quite an excellent poster - thuggery Well deserved - Szef99 Solid poster - Weltschmerz superb post about Lomachenko, he is a beast and P4P DESTINE - thuggery top poster - Freedom2014 

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiol View Post
degale nicked it for me and that result fukd my treble for£500 had degale points jones to be kod and bhop win 14-1 odds

well the boxing pundits and press and judges all disagree with you, and most importantly i disagree with you.

It was a close fight, and with odds 3-1 on groves was incredible in a 50 50 fight.

you were a complete idiot to bet on degale, form your own opinions and stop listening to the pr machine...
Old 06-18-2011, 07:45 AM
musiol
Interim Champion

Bank: 24,307.20
Total Points: 57,738.61

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimshandy69 View Post
i thought groves deservidly won, he nicked to many close rounds. Degale work raste was poor, and groves schooled him on the back foot.

At best you could only give degale a draw imo.

The bbc 5 live pundits gave it to groves and the press row gave it to groves.
Quote:
well the boxing pundits and press and judges all disagree with you, and most importantly i disagree with you.

It was a close fight, and with odds 3-1 on groves was incredible in a 50 50 fight.

you were a complete idiot to bet on degale, form your own opinions and stop listening to the pr machine...
eh sky, boxing news had degale winning am not complaining **** happens ive seen it all, that was ma opinion d1p**** who you calling an idiot you dont know me or my opinions the fact a bet degale on points at 7-2 shows a have my opinion degale was 4-7 for a ko so a would of bet that if a followed the pr machine,boxing will always be goood way to win money but you can always get screwed too had £100 holyfield to beat valuev points 10-1 winky wright to beat taylor it was a draw also had bhop to win first fight with pascal draw if betting large amounts on a win stick a tenner on the draw for cover
Old 06-18-2011, 07:47 AM
benjyyy
Contender

Total Points: 9,612.72

Quote:

So because he bet on DeGale he must be listening to other people and not forming his own opinion?! Thats bollocks!

That fight was priced well imo. Fair play to Groves, hee had a gameplan that no-one expected he would use (i.e back up, never throw first in an exchange, counter the counter-puncher) and execute so well. But it was his only shot to win, and even with it he just about won
Old 06-18-2011, 08:37 AM
Control-
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Control- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond reputeControl- has a reputation beyond repute

Bet on Ryan Rhodes. Seriously, you'll regret not taking my advice this time tomorrow because this is a big money maker I assure you.
Old 06-18-2011, 08:43 AM
gingeralbino
WAR MAGEE!!!

Rep Power: 26 gingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,520,459,940,082.23
Total Points: 17,520,460,025,657.09
ugly kid is gonna need it after he gets whooped - Sir TomJones top poster - S~T~J For being a consistently rock solid poster - The Surgeon one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom2014 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spice Boy FTW View Post
Bet on Ryan Rhodes. Seriously, you'll regret not taking my advice this time tomorrow because this is a big money maker I assure you.
i opened up another new betting account to get a no lose bet. £20 on Rhodes by stoppage at 17/2. If the bet doesnt come in i get a free 20 quid bet on something else.

If it comes in £190.

I reckon Alveres will win though, but Rhodes has a decent shout, especially at those odds, and even more especially as i get my money back if it doesnt win lol!
Old 06-18-2011, 08:53 AM
Control-
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingeralbino View Post
i opened up another new betting account to get a no lose bet. £20 on Rhodes by stoppage at 17/2. If the bet doesnt come in i get a free 20 quid bet on something else.

If it comes in £190.

I reckon Alveres will win though, but Rhodes has a decent shout, especially at those odds, and even more especially as i get my money back if it doesnt win lol!
I know there are rules about two people of the same address doing it, aren;t there? I already joined them all and used the free bets, but I was hoping to use the bank card of someone I live with (with their permission) to join sites and get the free bets but I'm not sure how much they look into people taking advantage like that. Any idea?
Old 06-18-2011, 09:38 AM
Russian Crushin
atheist with a gun

Rep Power: 175 Russian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,219,940,220,297,161.25
Total Points: 1,224,940,771,505,385.25
Happy B-Day brotha! - blaze778 Happy birthday bro! - led superbirthday - TBear cheers bro! - chiguy91 here's a fanta bro...i think - Alx. 
happy birthday! - dj Pepe happy bday again - TBear Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy Happy birthday bro! - led Happy B-day - Cuauhtémoc1520 
ATG - rorymac Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Holidays Russian Crushin, - !! AI-Holmes!! have a Happy and safe New Years my brother from a Russian mother :beerchug: - jose830 
Great Poster - Dr Rumack HBD bro. - led* Happy Birthday - Freedom. Hope you have a good one! - dan_cov cheers!! - drenlou 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - 'Sugar' Freddi Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - 'Sugar' Freddi Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - 'Sugar' Freddi Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mathed 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - TBear Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - TBear Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 

You have to know your boxing to make good money. I only bet certain outcomes like by KO or UD which usually have every high odds.

Im up $1200 betting on boxing and only lost 1 bet, which was Calderon by UD over segura, Which was only a $30 bet

Self disipline is the key, because i know alot of guys who bet almost everyday and lose thousands
Old 06-18-2011, 09:38 AM
gingeralbino
WAR MAGEE!!!

Rep Power: 26 gingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,520,459,940,082.23
Total Points: 17,520,460,025,657.09
ugly kid is gonna need it after he gets whooped - Sir TomJones top poster - S~T~J For being a consistently rock solid poster - The Surgeon one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom2014 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spice Boy FTW View Post
I know there are rules about two people of the same address doing it, aren;t there? I already joined them all and used the free bets, but I was hoping to use the bank card of someone I live with (with their permission) to join sites and get the free bets but I'm not sure how much they look into people taking advantage like that. Any idea?
some allow people at the same address others dont.

Heres a list of some of the free bets websites (there are other lists with more bookies on them but this one tells u if u can register with the same address as another member)

http://www.matchedbetting.co.uk/bookies.html

The heading that says partner friendly look for yes and u can register someone elses card at your address

edit- btw id be surprised if you'd used up all the bookies free bets, everytime i think i have and check a couple of months later more seem to appear lol

Last edited by gingeralbino; 06-18-2011 at 09:41 AM.
Old 06-18-2011, 09:49 AM
slimshandy69
I HAVE OBAMA TATTOO!

Rep Power: 13 slimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,692,625.69
You're quite an excellent poster - thuggery Well deserved - Szef99 Solid poster - Weltschmerz superb post about Lomachenko, he is a beast and P4P DESTINE - thuggery top poster - Freedom2014 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian Crushin View Post
You have to know your boxing to make good money. I only bet certain outcomes like by KO or UD which usually have every high odds.

Im up $1200 betting on boxing and only lost 1 bet, which was Calderon by UD over segura, Which was only a $30 bet

Self disipline is the key, because i know alot of guys who bet almost everyday and lose thousands

thats what i said earlier mate.

Its when you dont bet is the real skill. I only bet on sport 6/7 times a year and the odds have to be right, my knowledge on that sport has to be right.

For example i bet on vettell last year to win the forumal 1 drivers championship before the season started.

Schumacher had returned so people were throwing silly money on him, low and behold i won a load of money. As yet again the general public who on the whole are morons help coniseurs like us.