Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2011, 11:37 PM
Unknown Champ
Finish Strong

Rep Power: 24 Unknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 95,500,106,168,468.77
Total Points: 96,421,329,293,331.64
Have a drink on me! - Tunney I'm well schooled - bearman3000 No Message - bearman3000 For covering my bet - danny711 Good bet - QUELOQUE 
Good bet - QUELOQUE lol - Left Hook Tua Haha your sig made me laugh so hard, agree about Russell Jr as well, good post! - dancovboxer cause you made it rain...thought you would need it ;-) - WesleySnipes True cotto fan - AP♠ 
Die hard Cotto fan - AP♠ Good Luck Charm :D - *Boss Lady* Blue parallelogram for you - ??? Don't forget our bet! WARRRRRRRRRR COTTO! - *Boss Lady* Feel like sending you a present :D :kiss: - Bossy 
Happy Easter darling, you still ignoring me? lol :kiss: - Bossy For always supporting Brother Jay's efforts - Brother Jay For always supporting Brother Jay's efforts - Brother Jay Cool Cat - A-Wolf Good post. - FeFist 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Left Hook Tua Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Phenom Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Default Happy Birthday 2pac (June 16, 2011)

Yeah his B-day is tomorrow from when i posted this thread but it's an earlier celebration.

Before you read on, I know many casual people who only know the Hollywood/media perceived version of 2PAC and will say he was a criminal and a loose cannon that deserved what happened to him and he did more bad then good with his vial lyrics and behavior. Well, people that really know his body of music (they usually know most of his lyrics)would beg the differ and they understand the hypocrisy in some of his music was like he said," A progression to become a man", so he was more complex then what appeared on the surface. He was a great leader at such a young age and influenced all ethnicities, cultures, socio-economic backgrounds and people from all over the globe. Those true PAC fans still hurt from this great lose to this day.I am one who still hurts. Mr. Shakur did have a positive impact on many, don't believe me read below:

Yeah he would of been a wise man at 40 years old today. Man what a great influence he has been to my personal growth as a teen to a grown man (considering I had no father). Yeah music has a profound impact on people and I am one of them. It is a positive impact that Pac left on me:

Be honest w yourself, stand tall and proud for what you believe in, help less fortunate people and help your community grow with your actions, think think think always think and figure it out, keep ya head up and weather the storms you will face in life, be passionate about everything that's important to you, don't give into popular beliefs and you ****in decide what the truth is to you, don't fear death, forever seek knowledge and truth, respect different aspects of the game of life, trust no one but yourself (this is the truth), and be, once again, just to be me and don't conform to falseness.

2PAC once said, " I'm not saying ima change the world, but i guarantee I will spark the brain that will."

He sparked by brain since a youth and as a result, in a few months I will have my teaching credentials and I will give my soul to help out the youth in what ever community I teach in. Hopefully, I will spark the kids brains I teach and then they go on and do the same. R.I.P. brotha and thanks. I wish his mom could read this.

This is one of my favorite tracks amongst countless tracks:

Last edited by Unknown Champ; 06-17-2011 at 03:25 AM..
Old 06-16-2011, 12:06 AM
Unknown Champ
Finish Strong

Rep Power: 24 Unknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond repute
Have a drink on me! - Tunney I'm well schooled - bearman3000 No Message - bearman3000 For covering my bet - danny711 Good bet - QUELOQUE 
Good bet - QUELOQUE lol - Left Hook Tua Haha your sig made me laugh so hard, agree about Russell Jr as well, good post! - dancovboxer cause you made it rain...thought you would need it ;-) - WesleySnipes True cotto fan - AP♠ 
Die hard Cotto fan - AP♠ Good Luck Charm :D - *Boss Lady* Blue parallelogram for you - ??? Don't forget our bet! WARRRRRRRRRR COTTO! - *Boss Lady* Feel like sending you a present :D :kiss: - Bossy 
Happy Easter darling, you still ignoring me? lol :kiss: - Bossy For always supporting Brother Jay's efforts - Brother Jay For always supporting Brother Jay's efforts - Brother Jay Cool Cat - A-Wolf Good post. - FeFist 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Left Hook Tua Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Phenom Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

Damn and dude admitted J henchman was the man behind the 94' robbery.
Old 06-16-2011, 03:41 AM
the mesiah
I'M GOD GIFTED!

Rep Power: 10 the mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,157,950,910,170.00
Happy Holidays Al! - Lorily a beer for my boxing bro - Lorily Never to late for the PR info..... - Lazerjab To a great poster... you should post more brother! - Lorily cheers bro! - sweetpea87 
back at ya bro! - sweetpea87 Happy Holidays Al!!! - Lorily for a fellow funkateer! - sweetpea87 Amen to that! - sweetpea87 No Message - dan_cov 
I'll drink to that! - sweetpea87 No Message - -jose- thanks for the quick payment...week 11 points giveaway by this afternoon - -jose- 

HAPPY B-DAY TO THE TRUE G.O.AT.
Old 06-16-2011, 03:55 AM
-The Glove-
Rock out w/ ur Hawk out

Rep Power: 41 -The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 134,559,299,529,567.84
Total Points: 134,672,297,072,690.16
BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! haha Have a cold one - Natedatpkid Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Enjoy the game tonight. Don't get griffin'd. - Very Rich Man 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - JM1 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 

My favorite Pac tribute track...and you were spot on with your OP Bearman3000. Most people have a vague understanding of who he was, and the man was so much deeper than that. He still inspires me to this day.

Old 06-16-2011, 03:57 AM
-The Glove-
Rock out w/ ur Hawk out

Rep Power: 41 -The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute
BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! haha Have a cold one - Natedatpkid Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Enjoy the game tonight. Don't get griffin'd. - Very Rich Man 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - JM1 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 

Old 06-16-2011, 04:04 AM
LeG00N
Banned

Rep Power: 0 LeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,827,028,551,987,974.00
Total Points: 11,835,193,552,030,254.00
for your 15,000 post - jose830 Thank you for the random donation, you are like Robin Hood - Jadon Happppppppppppy Happpppppppppppy :kiss: - Bossy The point giver extraordinaire - chav can't green you atm, but amazing post bro. - chiguy91 
gracias homie - Cleto_Reyes ........... - BostonGuy Team Maniac - Bossy For Being an Epic Poster!! - mathed thx m8 - I'm so sorry 
WARQUEZ ! - BulgariasFinest ATG poster. Thanks alot, bro. - BulgariasFinest That sig is dope. You're getting better. - Terrel Merry Christmas ! - BulgariasFinest Can't hate on that gesture. Thank you. - CubanGuyNYC 
lol thx - thuggery ATG. A toast to Bradley going to sleep. - WARQUEZ thanks for the donation ese - hectari thanks for 1 trillion points donation - QuebecSTAR2 thanks for the 3 trillions points donation boss - QuebecSTAR2 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 

It sucks this song doesn't get as much play as his other songs

Old 06-16-2011, 04:54 AM
-The Glove-
Rock out w/ ur Hawk out

Love how his students flipped this poem of his.

Old 06-16-2011, 05:03 AM
BTL
AvE

Rep Power: 26 BTL has a reputation beyond reputeBTL has a reputation beyond reputeBTL has a reputation beyond reputeBTL has a reputation beyond reputeBTL has a reputation beyond reputeBTL has a reputation beyond reputeBTL has a reputation beyond reputeBTL has a reputation beyond reputeBTL has a reputation beyond reputeBTL has a reputation beyond reputeBTL has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 719,596,288,960,836.25
Total Points: 719,596,289,759,744.38
I don't want to mess up your gifts, so here's an Easter clover lol :) Happy Easter. - Bossy No Message - BTL No Message - BTL No Message - BTL No Message - BTL 
No Message - BTL No Message - BTL No Message - BTL No Message - BTL No Message - BTL 
No Message - BTL No Message - BTL No Message - BTL No Message - BTL No Message - BTL 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Fresno Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - BTL Childhood Cancer - BTL Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BTL Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BTL 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BTL Autism - BTL Head and Neck Cancer - BTL Hepatitis C - BTL Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - BTL 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - BTL Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BTL Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - BTL Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BTL Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BTL 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - BTL Autism - BTL Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - BTL Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - BTL World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BTL 

Favorite track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3Gr9...e_gdata_player
Old 06-16-2011, 02:06 PM
Unknown Champ
Finish Strong

Keep the love going ya'll
Old 06-17-2011, 03:13 AM
Unknown Champ
Finish Strong

this man deserved more tributes then this!