No announcement yet.

Mayweather Refused to Give Child an Autograph

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Refused to Give Child an Autograph

After eating lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant near the corner of Spring Mountain Rd. and Valley View Dr. here in Las Vegas, we went to our bank - Bank of America - on the corner of Spring Mountain and Wynn.

Floyd Mayweather was there. He was driving a yellow Ferrari and he left what looked like a girl inside the car, with the airconditioner on. She looked like she was busy texting someone.

I did my business in the bank and Floyd was around 3 customers ahead of me. He was in front of the teller awhile and I actually finished doing my deposit before he could finish.

Anyway, to make a long story short. While Mayweather was walking towards his car, a father and his kid - probably 9 or 10 years old Filipino boy with a Mayweather t-shirt - approached Mayweather with a pen and paper. Mayweather just ignored them even though it was obvious he wasn't even in a hurry.

The kid looked very disappointed and the father had to console him with a clearly forced smile on his face.

Disgusting. Just totally disgusting. I almost wanted to vomit the pho noodle soup that I had for lunch in front of the ATM machine just right outside the bank.

The poor kid was obviously a fan. Sad.

holy ****, stop the press. lets shoot the guy

so what man? its one kid out of probably 10,000 more he had signed for

Comment

cool story brah.

Comment

I believe this post 100%, the fact that it comes from someone dedicated to anti-Floyd threads is a coincidence.

Comment

should have taken a photo.

Comment

the kid ask him about when are you fighting manny? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post

I did my business in the bank

^ This is disgusting, whats wrong with you..doesnt your house have a toilet or did hurricane *insert girls names* blow your house away?

Comment

mayb floyd was n a rush. mayb floyd was busy. mayb floyd was havin a bad day. mayb floyd s just a selfish guy.

but 1 thing we DO know 4 sure about floyd s that he is CLEAN. he s a clean fighter unlike STEROIDGIO MARTINEZ.

Comment

Now the kid will call out Mayweather, like Martinez did when Cotto didn't shake his hand.

Comment

you ****ing stalker

Comment

Working...
                    X