No announcement yet.

Mayweather Refused to Give Child an Autograph

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff Da Maori View Post
    And? He doesn't have to sign a ****in thing if that's his choice. He was in the bank, on his own time, taking care of his own day to day business. If he was promoting a fight or doing a book signing or whatever then fair enough, but when he's just doing his thing away from boxing then people should leave him the **** alone. Same goes for any celebrity for that matter, they ain't public property so people shouldn't think they have the right to intrude on them like that.
    I don't remember the last time I approached an athlete/celebrity for an autograph on their own time.

I have seen Roy Jones Jr right in front of me, didn't even bother to say hi. I'm just not the type to bother popular people in the first place. But everybody is different.

Besides, I wouldn't give an autograph to Cung Le either.

Comment

I love how the kid happened to be wearing a Mayweather t-shirt the day he met Floyd. It just makes an already unlikely story far more more unlikely.

Comment

A pinoy kid with a Mayweather shirt....are u fucking kidding me?

Last edited by Chups; 06-14-2011, 04:22 PM.

Comment

smh.....................

Comment

that kid is black washed

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              A pinoy kid with a Mayweather shirt....are u fucking kidding me?

^^^^^this

LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
                The chances of this story being true are not very high.
                I believed it until he said the kid had a Mayweather T-Shirt on.

Comment

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
                  I love how the kid happened to be wearing a Mayweather t-shirt the day he met Floyd. It just makes an already unlikely story far more more unlikely.
                  It was all choreographed by Manny Pacquiao. A set up, to make Floyd look more like a villain. TS was part of the whole thing. Cung Le was the little girl with the Mayweather shirt, Chups was acting as the father.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
                    After eating lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant near the corner of Spring Mountain Rd. and Valley View Dr. here in Las Vegas, we went to our bank - Bank of America - on the corner of Spring Mountain and Wynn.

Floyd Mayweather was there. He was driving a yellow Ferrari and he left what looked like a girl inside the car, with the airconditioner on. She looked like she was busy texting someone.

I did my business in the bank and Floyd was around 3 customers ahead of me. He was in front of the teller awhile and I actually finished doing my deposit before he could finish.

Anyway, to make a long story short. While Mayweather was walking towards his car, a father and his kid - probably 9 or 10 years old Filipino boy with a Mayweather t-shirt - approached Mayweather with a pen and paper. Mayweather just ignored them even though it was obvious he wasn't even in a hurry.

The kid looked very disappointed and the father had to console him with a clearly forced smile on his face.

Disgusting. Just totally disgusting. I almost wanted to vomit the pho noodle soup that I had for lunch in front of the ATM machine just right outside the bank.

The poor kid was obviously a fan. Sad.

hahaha BULL**** STORY! The fact that this guy telling this story just had to make sure that he mention that the kid was "FILIPINO" kinda gave it away NICE TRY THOUGH!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowBoxing89 View Post
                      that kid is black washed
                      would that make him a fligger? Flipper, thats better!

if this story is true, and a big if that is, not every athlete has as much class as Ali

Comment

Working...
                      X