Collapse
No announcement yet.

[AUDIO] Roger MAYWEATHER Latest INTERVIEW: Thoughts ON PACQUIAO, ORTIZ + MORE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AUDIO] Roger MAYWEATHER Latest INTERVIEW: Thoughts ON PACQUIAO, ORTIZ + MORE

"Pacquiao ain't got no skills, period!"

"Pacquiao is just wild. He ain't no skilled fighter. He ain't got no head movement either"

LMAOOOOO!!! What a ****ing crackhead idiot.

Comment

Why the hell are you trolling around with these pointless posts. Is this the very first time that you have heard Roger Mayweather speak?

Comment

Roger for president! at least he speaks whatever he wants? No PED's mention this time?

Comment

Originally posted by SP1 View Post
          Why the hell are you trolling around with these pointless posts. Is this the very first time that you have heard Roger Mayweather speak?
          Suck my ****ing **** you ***** son of a b*tch.

I'm posting news.

Comment

Originally posted by -JUGGERNAUT- View Post
            this video was made by a *****. alot of things are cut, get the full interview at e@stside boxing , where roger talks about not having floyd to fight pac after ortiz, cus floyd need more tune ups.
            Last edited by Blubba; 06-12-2011, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Roger is trying to sell the fight. Lmao@Ortiz has more talent than Pacquiao. Ortiz is the definition of a front runner.

Comment

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when Pacquiao sues the **** outta this crackhead

This will be the easiest open and shut case for defamation in history.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  I'm gonna laugh my ass off when Pacquiao sues the **** outta this crackhead

This will be the easiest open and shut case for defamation in history.
                  Doesn't change the fact that Poochie didn't wanna take the test.

Comment

Working...
                  X