Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-12-2011, 02:02 AM
BIGPOPPAPUMP
Big Bad Booty Daddy

Rep Power: 200000 BIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,502,094,383,549.03
To our dad. Thanks for looking after us! - S a m u r a i Unban ЯiZO - Hugh Janus Unban ЯiZO - Hugh Janus Cheers, to the servers BPP! - mangler unban kev183 - Kevin Jesus 
Thanks for all u du Pops! - jazluvr For the Sam Tribute thread! Thanks Pops! - jazluvr Our Boxingscene father, who art in heaven.... - Disposable Arts A Medal For Boxing Scenes Father...... ;-) nyargles! - BritishBoxing92 Apple for Pump - Poor Lad 
Enjoy your Parallelogram - Spray_resistant Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab .........no homo - MANIAC310 for the amazing job you do reporting the boxing news! - jose830 
happy holidays Popa! - jazluvr To wipe yourself down with after Reeno's sprayed his seed up you - !! Anorak Kudos to responding to the trolling!  Seeing your pic of Mayweather on the throne has become a daily routine for me. - Trudoe saw your name on my 'recent visitor list'...I'm flattered :flirt: - -jose- Merry Christmas - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Butterball Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Head and Neck Cancer - -Ash- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Ash- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Grand Champ Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigpauly Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 
Post Comments Thread For: Del Valle, Gonzalez Continue The NYC Boricua Invasion

By Cliff Rold - Showing excellent speed and stamina, 24-year old Puerto Rican Featherweight Luis Orlando Del Valle (13-0, 10 KO) of Newburgh, New York, looked like a future factor in the division in his first ten round affair, scoring a unanimous decision over a game but outgunned 28-year old Vietnamese battle Dat Nguyen (17-2, 6 KO) of Vero Beach, Florida, on Saturday night at the Roseland Ballroom in New York City.

Both men weighed in two pounds below the Featherweight limit at 126 lbs. The referee was Steve Smoger.

Del Valle landed a big right hand seconds into the contest and then another, followed by a just blocked left hook. Showing eye-catching speed, Del Valle landed another right hand before matters slowed just a bit. Nguyen tried to establish his jab and Del Valle continued to paste him with right hands for his trouble.

A flurry of body blows instantly changed the tone of the contest for Nguyen at the start of the second, his aggression creating chances to land a left and right upstairs at well. It was a good opening minute. Then, Del Valle adjusted and the right hand was again finding a home on Nguyen’s face. Del Valle controlled the last two minutes, slipping Nguyen’s return fire and snapping his man’s head around with shots Nguyen couldn’t get away from. [Click Here To Read More]
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-12-2011, 02:15 AM
PRBOXINGCOTTO
Matthysse is my god

Rep Power: 20 PRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 17,470,859.13
Thanks for the green K ! - codey 

Great fights to watch future champs right there
Old 06-12-2011, 04:31 AM
chifuli
Contender

Total Points: 2,208.62

Great step up fights for both, with 21 years old and less than 20 fights these guys are going up in competition while the Chavez Jr and Canelo's are still fighting chumps after 40 fights. Orlandito is an amazing prospect and was a outstanding amateur, he even beat Luis Cruz back in the day as amateurs. Del Valle handspeed and stamina are great, Gonzalez is a bit slow and has a lot of work to do but overall they both showed me that they're at least progressing...
Old 06-12-2011, 04:53 AM
RompeCuloz
Amateur

Total Points: 1,110.98

Future champs yeah ok. another set of bums like juanga and Calderon sorry pR... No future here
Old 06-12-2011, 06:07 AM
rican4life
Up and Comer

Total Points: 2,845.49

The hell with what the haters say, get out of here with that. good win for these prospect. Perhapes championship in the future. I love the Pic of the Statue of liberty. It captures a time in history for Puertor Ricans. **** what you heard.. this photo captures a great moment in the history of Puerto Ricans. The Puerto Rican flag was put their by Boricua independista revolutionaries during the 70's or late 80's to bring national attention. These brave man and woman took hostage of the legendary statue for the cause of Puerto Rico independence from the United States. In lieu of the National Puerto Rican day parade it a great for thing for ricans that say they are Puerto Ricans, yet they know nothing of it's history. In order to be a nation is a flag needed? this theory was proven by the Jew's people for thousands of years jew's had no flag yet they were a nation. Meaning a nation is a way of life, history, music, food, the family,language.. etc.. However it is a bueatifull thing to have a national flag. my respect go's out to those revolutionaries because of them we have a flag, they put this flag up fighting with there own blood to put it up as it was forbidden. esoooo those are the fact folks..

Last edited by rican4life; 06-12-2011 at 06:13 AM.
Old 06-12-2011, 06:44 PM
King Ju-Ju
Banned

Rep Power: 0 King Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 189,109.54
Total Points: 6,567,940.20
Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RompeCuloz View Post
Future champs yeah ok. another set of bums like juanga and Calderon sorry pR... No future here
boxingscene is full of a bunch dweebs
Old 06-12-2011, 06:59 PM
Evil-Eye3
Contender

Total Points: 2,723.20

great fight for gonzales, but he needs the power behind those hands, if he had them guttierez would have been KD. Still so much room for improvement.