Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2011, 04:10 PM
-KULT-
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 -KULT- has a reputation beyond repute-KULT- has a reputation beyond repute-KULT- has a reputation beyond repute-KULT- has a reputation beyond repute-KULT- has a reputation beyond repute-KULT- has a reputation beyond repute-KULT- has a reputation beyond repute-KULT- has a reputation beyond repute-KULT- has a reputation beyond repute-KULT- has a reputation beyond repute-KULT- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,805,522,759,077.01
Total Points: 9,126,522,780,737.69
Default Would you eat this?

Jump to 9:15

Seriously I wouldn't have try that but if it really give you the 'one night five times' power and im gonna fuuck a hot chick then only will I try.

I ****in love Gordon. I recommend everyone who like to see other people culture and what thay eat to watch the series. Im from around the region (South East Asia)but my country is too small to afford living like that. Really wish I have the balls to try out all the things he did.
Old 06-11-2011, 04:56 PM
fordhamboxing
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 fordhamboxing has a reputation beyond reputefordhamboxing has a reputation beyond reputefordhamboxing has a reputation beyond reputefordhamboxing has a reputation beyond reputefordhamboxing has a reputation beyond reputefordhamboxing has a reputation beyond reputefordhamboxing has a reputation beyond reputefordhamboxing has a reputation beyond reputefordhamboxing has a reputation beyond reputefordhamboxing has a reputation beyond reputefordhamboxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 38,411,140,892.81
Total Points: 38,412,059,913.12

Except for the shots they did actually yeah I'd probably try it. Worst thing that happens is you don't like it and don't eat any more. Best thing that happens is it tastes good and you have a great dinner and one you'll remember. Can't say you dont like it until you try it!
Old 06-11-2011, 05:11 PM
-KULT-
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 -KULT- has a reputation beyond repute-KULT- has a reputation beyond repute-KULT- has a reputation beyond repute-KULT- has a reputation beyond repute-KULT- has a reputation beyond repute-KULT- has a reputation beyond repute-KULT- has a reputation beyond repute-KULT- has a reputation beyond repute-KULT- has a reputation beyond repute-KULT- has a reputation beyond repute-KULT- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,805,522,759,077.01
Total Points: 9,126,522,780,737.69

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordhamboxing View Post
Except for the shots they did actually yeah I'd probably try it. Worst thing that happens is you don't like it and don't eat any more. Best thing that happens is it tastes good and you have a great dinner and one you'll remember. Can't say you dont like it until you try it!
Yeah Ill probably try the other parts which has been cooked but not the heart which is still beating. By the look of it makes me wanna