No announcement yet.

Accidently told a guy at the gym he had a nice ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accidently told a guy at the gym he had a nice ****

I was using the urinals at my gym i usually dont use them but since some ******s decided to crap all over the seats and floor of the stalls i was forced to use them Main reason is because im a really nervous pisser and i like the comfort of my own closed off space

So i was happily peeing away when some guy came up and started to use the urinal next to me. At this time my piss flow completely stopped and i was trying ever so hard to get it back, trying to fill my head with happy thoughts. The guy turned to look at me for a second and i panicked, my face started to turn red and i began to sweat. I dont know wut came over me at that second but i turned to him - i looked at his face, then down at his penis...and then back at his face and then stupidly blurted out, "hey man, nice ****"

Being nervous makes you do stupid things, the guy gave me a weird and disgusted look and walked away I had to cover my face as i walked out of my gym so the guy wouldnt notice me

WTF IS WRONG WITH ME

A poster on here who will remain nameless just pmed me this

What would you guys do is his situation?

Quit the gym?
    Say sorry to the guy?
    Bang him out next time you see him to prove your non gayness?
    Commit Suicide?
    Flee to El Salvador (no internet there and no one can read)

Comment

Bro I told u not to tell any1

This is so ****ed up

Comment

Originally posted by Los Blancos View Post
        Bro I told u not to tell any1

This is so ****ed up
        It's not you man.. all though i can imagine you complementing Ronaldo on his HUGE tally whacker

Comment

Anyone here ever compare bulge sizes of other men? Like checking out who got the biggest dick and balls in the room?

Not saying I do this just wondering.

I don't bother comparing with myself as I always disappoint myself.

Comment

I don't because i have droopy ass balls which when in jeans/work out gear make it seem like im packing a 12 inch python

Comment

Originally posted by DUCK FACE View Post
              I don't because i have droopy ass balls which when in jeans/work out gear make it seem like im packing a 12 inch python
              LMFAOOOOOOOO

Ooo **** that was to good lololol

Comment

I don't even believe this story but if it were true then that guy what be a complete weirdo and most likely a f a g.

Comment

Originally posted by Mashadin View Post
                  I don't even believe this story but if it were true then that guy what be a complete weirdo and most likely a f a g.
                  So i take it you never slipped a quick look at another guys pecker while taking a piss then?

Comment

Lolllllll! ...next time offer him your dick to hold while you piss. Obviously that's what you wanted. Unless your under 13 there's no reason to panic when someone pisses next to you.

Comment

Working...
                    X