Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-2011, 12:52 PM
Ether
Lannister

Rep Power: 52 Ether has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond reputeEther has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 668,046,084,016,532.00
Total Points: 668,046,084,145,103.38
Merry Christmas Homey :) - - v e t - For my broski - F l i c k e r ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab merry christmas brooo - dj emzz Feliz Navidad hermano....no homo - MANIAC310 
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Happy holidays! - led Preach brother, preach! - Terrel Happy holidays :) - Dorian Xmas yo - Shiranui 
Merry X'mas! - sigrab merry x-mas! - chiguy91 Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! happy new year - bigsmoothh Game of Thrones brother! - - v e t - 
for being so awesome! - - v e t - Cheers for the GoT links, bro. - T-97 Watching Game Of Thrones with you brother - Uns For all the GoT links - T-97 Happy holidays my big bro! - led* 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -Kev- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BigStereotype 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -Kev- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Left Hook Tua Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 
Cool Kim K Cheating on Kris Humphries?

Kim Kardashian is upset that InTouch decided to print a story claiming that she cheated on her fiance with NFL player Bret Lockett. She's trying to sue the magazine:

TMZ has obtained a demand letter, written by Kim's lawyer, threatening "In Touch" that if it ran the cheating story Kim would take legal action. The letter put "In Touch" on notice ... the cheating allegations "are, at a minimum, damaging, defamatory, and an invasion of her privacy."

Nevertheless, "In Touch" is publishing the story in its new issue. In the story, Lockett is quoted, saying, "I knew this was a game to her, and this is what she does." Lockett adds, "She pursued me."

Kim Kardashian's attorney sent a letter to New England Patriots safety Bret Lockett, warning that a lawsuit will be filed if he does not retract his allegations that the two had a long-distance affair, TMZ reported Thursday.

On Wednesday, the 24-year-old Lockett backed up an In Touch magazine story about Kardashian's alleged cheating on her fiancé, New Jersey Nets forward Kris Humphries.

Lockett told TMZ he had physical evidence of the five-month-long affair with the E! reality star, which reportedly did not include any physical contact between the two. The article claimed the two "sexted" and that Kardashian sent an explicit photo of herself to Lockett.

Kardashian, 30, has vehemently denied the report, claiming she has never met Lockett and never had any such contact with him.

"To put it very plainly and clearly, and as Mr. Lockett knows, there is not now, and never has been such a relationship," said Kardashian's attorney Michael Kump, adding, "Ms. Kardashian does not know and has never even met Mr. Lockett."

In a letter sent to Lockett, and published by TMZ, Kardashian demands an apology and a retraction of the statements by Lockett, saying the claims are "an attempt to garner publicity, including to promote his musical aspirations."

The attorney's letter demands Lockett, "immediately cease and desist from making, giving, publishing, disseminating, and/or distributing any and all further statements, remarks or comments regarding Ms. Kardashian and any purported relationship between Mr. Lockett and Ms. Kardashian."

Kardashian's lawyers had earlier demanded In Touch not publish the story, warning that if they did, it would be at their "legal risk and peril."

In Touch apparently ignored the letter and Wednesday published a cover story with the headline, "STOP THE WEDDING! KIM CAUGHT CHEATING!"

Shortly after the article was published, Kardashian wrote a post on her Celebuzz blog claiming Lockett was making it all up.

"This guy should be ashamed of himself. Calling up a magazine and making up an entirely fake story in a sad attempt to ruin my relationship!?!?! It's just shameful and this guy should feel ashamed and humiliated," she wrote.

"Is this your pathetic attempt for attention? I'll be damned if anyone, especially some loser I've never even met, is going to try to come between Kris and I."

In an interview with NESN.com published Wednesday, Lockett insisted the magazine article was true.

"I'm saying the story in the tabloid is true, and that my relationship with Kim is true as well," Lockett said.

Lockett, who played in college at UCLA, has played sparingly since joining the Patriots in 2009, and missed the entire 2010 season with a chest injury.

Old 06-09-2011, 12:54 PM
KING MEAT
Dorian's Protege

Rep Power: 66 KING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,487,003,364,269,305.00
Total Points: 5,492,545,635,249,689.00
No Message - tennishero Have one on me pre - led Keep your used vibrator to yourself :puke: - Bossy blue parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier Thanks pre! - led 
Stay in Shape! - D.I.E.S.E.L Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 slickest pinoybro on boxingscene - thuggery 
#FREE KING MEAT #JUSTICEFORMEAT - thuggery I am replacing your 3k ring hon. - led* damn meat they were good , i couldn't green you again so here have a drink on me bro!! - HUGH JASS FREE KING MEAT - thuggery Cheers! - Enayze 
for you my aesthetic midget - Alx. Cool vato - CatchweightKing For your awesome Tyson/Holyfield gif - Sugar Booger Because you have good goddamn taste.(outside of boxing :P) - DannYankee09 Cheers, we'll play again - valero 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - peyk-peyk AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jose830 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian 

yea its kinda hard to cheat when you got fuucking cameras following you 24/7. dumb biittch.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:58 PM
Paclan
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Paclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these parts
Bank: 120,628,827.62
Total Points: 309,753,418.22

who cares- those two can pretty much **** anyone they want
Old 06-09-2011, 01:06 PM
$BloodyNate$
GUCCI

Rep Power: 26 $BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,113,124,450,949,496.00
Total Points: 2,113,124,450,949,551.00
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy Birthday :) - Bossy wut up nate!! - Mike D Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- 

1 star thread. No pics of Kimmay...
Old 06-09-2011, 01:22 PM
-ELO-
Banned

Rep Power: 0 -ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute-ELO- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,060,916,725.66
you deserve it - Natedatpkid No Message - El Mustang You need more gifts vato. - Wall $treeter nice ice cream story - cannonball_X why not - MANIAC310 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - The Underboss 

Kim is an overrated, talentless whore!!
Old 06-09-2011, 01:29 PM
Rudyo
Cold get dumb

Rep Power: 25 Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 617,031,472.34
Total Points: 10,640,599,246.10
After a good toke comes the munchies. - Libido Sanchez For posting Cool vibez - Libido Sanchez Toke on this retard. - Jim Jeffries 

I guess that's what happens when you're a lousy bench player haha.
Old 06-09-2011, 01:36 PM
Dynamite Kid
Slicker than your average

Rep Power: 57 Dynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,742,737,951.31
Total Points: 5,746,575,666.41
Consistently illuminating - abadger quality poster. - Melly-Mel Calm down kid. Take this. You'll learn eventually. - BatTheMan Vastine is the prime example of a Liverpool fan. A bias cunt who talks utter shit but actually believes what he is saying!! - Tuggers1986 A Beer for the Bulldog! - The Surgeon 
We Fresh! - Dorian No Message - cottothechamp Have a brew on me homey - mangler To the fight night creator - Stoppage A beer for one of Boxing Scene's best. - Shadows 
Have a tuna melt - mangler Thanks for all the help! - Shadows Cheers man. just keeping it cool - 120 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - dagrtst Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- 

What do you expect, isn't this bird only famous for making a sex video?
Old 06-09-2011, 01:48 PM
Iamanidiot
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Iamanidiot is a splendid one to beholdIamanidiot is a splendid one to beholdIamanidiot is a splendid one to beholdIamanidiot is a splendid one to beholdIamanidiot is a splendid one to beholdIamanidiot is a splendid one to beholdIamanidiot is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.99
Total Points: 338,908.78
for you to shove up your smelly poo hole when your thinking about me <3 - BritishBoxing92 BURRRRRRRRRRRRR - Natedatpkid To use when Chicarito scores next Saturday - BABY MICH Beer bro! - led 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Last Tribe Gay and Lesbian Pride - Last Tribe Gay and Lesbian Pride - Last Tribe Gay and Lesbian Pride - Last Tribe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
What do you expect, isn't this bird only famous for making a sex video?
She has her own show that I regularly watch, its pretty cool.

And she has the tits and ass of God.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:13 PM
Texanballer
-Texan For Life-

Rep Power: 47 Texanballer has a reputation beyond reputeTexanballer has a reputation beyond reputeTexanballer has a reputation beyond reputeTexanballer has a reputation beyond reputeTexanballer has a reputation beyond reputeTexanballer has a reputation beyond reputeTexanballer has a reputation beyond reputeTexanballer has a reputation beyond reputeTexanballer has a reputation beyond reputeTexanballer has a reputation beyond reputeTexanballer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,399,916,628.48
Total Points: 12,500,748,853.85
don't worry meng.......God exists - Chups Happy 18th Bday - Golden Boy 360 thx for the link doggie! - Sox8055 Thanks for the links, you da man! - Gift Of Gab Lucy  Pinder = The Real Deal! - Chunk 
Cheers to your graduation homey - mangler whenever i'm in texas a what-a-burger is necessary. - Ether Sandwich - ??? No Message - -veteran420- merry christmas!!! - shobox 
Merry Xmas - mangler Happy Birthday!! - Raider Monkz good poster - Old Coward war mexico - El Mustang Chicharito!!! - -Jack- 
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier for pure awsomeness - dj emz Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy birfday - Sweet Pea 50 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Pico Hollywood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jim Jeffries Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Merseyside 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Hacker Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - fadan80 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - S a m u r a i World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - USA_Pugilist Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Ether 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -veteran420- 
Send a message via AIM to Texanballer Send a message via MSN to Texanballer

Its so obvious, look how shes panicking
Old 06-09-2011, 02:13 PM
The Noose
AKA Bologna Panini

Rep Power: 334 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,300,798,875.78
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 

Breaking News: Slut acts like slut.