Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-09-2011, 10:14 AM
Evil Abed
The Darkest Timeline...

Rep Power: 81 Evil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 154,885,418,066,165.44
Total Points: 154,905,235,760,960.94
Jimmy Malone sends his regards! - LeeVanCleef have a beer - -MAKAVELLI- Some fruit for a stalwart of this magnificent craft. - Robin Hood One ring to rule em all... - -KULT- even phantom need to eat.. - -KULT- 
some more food.. - -KULT- Happy beerday bro - Talisayen Feliz Cumpleanos - MANIAC310 happy birthday homie - hhs661 happy bday bro - chiguy91 
Thanks. I can't sent you green. - Carpe Diem merry x-mas! - chiguy91 you're the reason i dont need to check twitter lol - -MAKAVELLI- One of NSBs best - BostonGuy 20k - MELLY-MEL... 
Beer on the house on your 20k post... - jose830 i enjoy your posts mate, grats on 20k - Alx. To 20k more - Sweet Pea 50 Here's one on me. Congrats! - Led® your posts are always hilarious and entertaining - Alx. 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ThePhantom5 Childhood Cancer - ThePhantom5 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -KULT- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -KULT- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
Default Bryan vera: "me and James Kirkland got some good work in"

BRYAN VERA: "ME AND JAMES KIRKLAND GOT SOME GOOD WORK IN"
By Percy Crawford | June 09, 2011

"It was real competitive and we went back and forth. He seems to be back in a comfortable spot with Ann and everything. Me and Ann got a lot of respect for each other. She is real good people and it seems like, right now, we're going to be able to help each other a lot being that we're from the same area. We put our pride behind us and we're willing to help each other out. Me and James Kirkland got some good work in...we have a great deal of respect for each other, but it's more of a respect thing now than before," stated middleweight Bryan Vera as he talked about the sparring he's been doing with James Kirkland as they both get set to return to the ring on June 24th. Check out what else he had to say!

PC: How are you doing, man?

BV: Everything is good, man.

PC: You and James Kirkland recently sparred. How did that go?

BV: It turned out good, man. It was real competitive and we went back and forth. He seems to be back in a comfortable spot with Ann and everything. Me and Ann got a lot of respect for each other. She is real good people and it seems like, right now, we're going to be able to help each other a lot being that we're from the same area. We put our pride behind us and we're willing to help each other out. Me and James Kirkland got some good work in.

PC: I know you have a fight coming up. Does he have one as well or is he just in the gym putting in work?

BV: Yeah man, it's funny because he's fighting on the same show that I'm fighting on. They haven't even posted it on Boxrec yet, but they gonna put him on the same exact show in Texas on the 24th. So we're getting our work in. I'm not fighting a southpaw, but it's still good to be in there and be competitive with someone that has the same goals, you know what I'm saying?

PC: Good work is good work and it seems like you two go at it.

BV: That's it. And it used to be more like a fight. Now we're still in there working because we have a great deal of respect for each other, but it's more of a respect thing now than before.

PC: Yeah because you have sparred him before in the past, right?

BV: Oh yeah, we used to work a lot in the past. It used to be us just going at it. And we're still competitive because everybody is trying to win something, but it's more of a respect thing and we talk to each other afterwards where before, it was get in and get out. It's more of a team thing now. We are both on different paths at this point, so it's not like we're trying to fight one another. At the end of the day, we both have our goals.

PC: How are you feeling for your upcoming fight on the 24th?

BV: I feel great. It's hard to get ready for...I mean, the training is easy, but I'm always getting ready for a 10-rounder and now I'm over here getting ready for a 6-rounder, but I'm pretending like I'm getting ready for a 10-rounder. I'm gonna be in great shape and I want to look good and be impressive in there.

PC: How many fights would you like to get in this year? You've had one against Mora and you're fighting on the 24th. How many more this year?

BV: I told my manager I would have liked to be fighting already. I wanted to get at least 4 fights this year. Hopefully I can get this one in and then get one in with Andy Lee in October, and then get another in at the end of the year. I definitely want to fight Andy Lee as soon as possible; especially with all that is going on.

PC: Yeah, they put you on blast.

BV: Yeah, they put me on blast (laughing). I don't know what that's all about, but I understand it's a business. But at the end of the day, me and him gotta get in that square and square up, you know what I mean?

PC: Are you gonna get more work in with Kirkland here soon?

BV: I think so, man. Ann and my trainer both like the work, so they are working on getting it back going next week I believe. We just want to get in and get that work. We're both a little heavy right now, but we're right on time, so I'm hoping to get some work in with him so we can be able to help each other out, man. I don't know how much work he was getting out there in Vegas or whatnot, but we're going to give each other all we can handle out here in Austin. I think that a lot of people think you go to Vegas and it's automatically gonna be there, but that's not the case. Everybody got their own camp set up and doing different things. Right here, we happen to just be right down the street from each other, so it would be kinda naive not to give each other help.

PC: Keep me posted on your camp. I wish you the best on the 24th and I hope you and James continue to give each other that work. Is there anything else you want to add?

BV: If you can have everyone follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/BVWARRIOR. I keep everybody updated there, and tell King Mo to text me, we gotta get some sparring in. I wish him the best on his fight on July 30th.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-09-2011, 10:19 AM
Major Motoko
Motoko Kusanagi

Rep Power: 4 Major Motoko has a reputation beyond reputeMajor Motoko has a reputation beyond reputeMajor Motoko has a reputation beyond reputeMajor Motoko has a reputation beyond reputeMajor Motoko has a reputation beyond reputeMajor Motoko has a reputation beyond reputeMajor Motoko has a reputation beyond reputeMajor Motoko has a reputation beyond reputeMajor Motoko has a reputation beyond reputeMajor Motoko has a reputation beyond reputeMajor Motoko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 37,058.98
Total Points: 203,783.15
Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team 

James Kirkland, certified bum.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:30 AM
Sam Donald
Asian Pride

Rep Power: 10 Sam Donald has a reputation beyond reputeSam Donald has a reputation beyond reputeSam Donald has a reputation beyond reputeSam Donald has a reputation beyond reputeSam Donald has a reputation beyond reputeSam Donald has a reputation beyond reputeSam Donald has a reputation beyond reputeSam Donald has a reputation beyond reputeSam Donald has a reputation beyond reputeSam Donald has a reputation beyond reputeSam Donald has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,399,269,251.07
Total Points: 99,674,028,708.97
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dan-O-Mac 

is kirkland back with ann wofle?
Old 06-09-2011, 10:33 AM
onechance87
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 34 onechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 391,292,260,348.23
Total Points: 503,501,334,714.65
up your as* puto - Ogecca MaMa you need more gifts, have a beer - sugarsmosley 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

brian vera in a six rounder only?
Old 06-09-2011, 10:42 AM
IRISH LULLABY
Banned

Rep Power: 0 IRISH LULLABY has a reputation beyond reputeIRISH LULLABY has a reputation beyond reputeIRISH LULLABY has a reputation beyond reputeIRISH LULLABY has a reputation beyond reputeIRISH LULLABY has a reputation beyond reputeIRISH LULLABY has a reputation beyond reputeIRISH LULLABY has a reputation beyond reputeIRISH LULLABY has a reputation beyond reputeIRISH LULLABY has a reputation beyond reputeIRISH LULLABY has a reputation beyond reputeIRISH LULLABY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 9,984,585.36
Head and Neck Cancer - ИATAS206 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAME2010 View Post
is kirkland back with ann wofle?
It appears so, according to this interview.

It doesn't make the slightest bit of difference though, as Kirkland was literally exposed, in the truest sense of the word, by Ishida.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:53 AM
PRINCE O' PROSE
Banned

Rep Power: 0 PRINCE O' PROSE is infamous around these partsPRINCE O' PROSE is infamous around these partsPRINCE O' PROSE is infamous around these partsPRINCE O' PROSE is infamous around these partsPRINCE O' PROSE is infamous around these partsPRINCE O' PROSE is infamous around these partsPRINCE O' PROSE is infamous around these partsPRINCE O' PROSE is infamous around these partsPRINCE O' PROSE is infamous around these partsPRINCE O' PROSE is infamous around these partsPRINCE O' PROSE is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 57,420.23

LOL, I wasn't aware that Lames Sparkedland had reunited with the she-beast, although it had been mooted.

Will it bring back the fabled raging ferocity that embarrassed Sparkedlandites claimed their guy was missing when he faced Ishida? Well, we'll see in due course, won't we?
Old 06-09-2011, 11:01 AM
IRISH LULLABY
Banned

Rep Power: 0 IRISH LULLABY has a reputation beyond reputeIRISH LULLABY has a reputation beyond reputeIRISH LULLABY has a reputation beyond reputeIRISH LULLABY has a reputation beyond reputeIRISH LULLABY has a reputation beyond reputeIRISH LULLABY has a reputation beyond reputeIRISH LULLABY has a reputation beyond reputeIRISH LULLABY has a reputation beyond reputeIRISH LULLABY has a reputation beyond reputeIRISH LULLABY has a reputation beyond reputeIRISH LULLABY has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 9,984,585.36
Head and Neck Cancer - ИATAS206 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRINCE O' PROSE View Post
LOL, I wasn't aware that Lames Sparkedland had reunited with the she-beast, although it had been mooted.

Will it bring back the fabled raging ferocity that embarrassed Sparkedlandites claimed their guy was missing when he faced Ishida? Well, we'll see in due course, won't we?
Old 06-09-2011, 11:02 AM
BoxerDood
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 BoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 52,688,776.84
Total Points: 52,911,507.48

Why won't they talk about when Kirkland knocked his ass out in a real fight? lol they could have asked something like "Did you see any improvements from when you and Kirkland met in the ring?".
Old 06-09-2011, 11:37 AM
BostonGuy
Emeritus Champion

Rep Power: 200000 BostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 118,862,484,792,972,903,710,720.00
what up BG...just making sure you still alive lol have a good day - -jose- Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom2014 everything ok...moms got surgery last Thursday and got out yesterday tomorrow we'll get the news but it doesn't look good...I come here to escape the real world lol thanks for asking BG...hope your and your girl doing good - -jose- everything ok...moms got surgery last Thursday and got out yesterday tomorrow we'll get the news but it doesn't look good...I come here to escape the real world lol thanks for asking BG...hope your and your girl doing good - -jose- thanks you sir, BHOP looked pretty good there last night as much as I hate him for beating tito's ass I got to give it to him he still got it - -jose- 
thanks BG, meng I'm really hoping Cotto pulls out some 'old school Cotto' body shots in the early rounds, hopefully maravilla's knees are not back 100% lol - -jose- Thanks - Weltz thank you for always helping a brother out - ~BoZz~ Finest Boxingscene Moderator - Weltschmerz Thanks for the green :love: - Beercules 
this one is on me - RINGG A fair mod! - Pigeons thanks BG :fing02: appreciate it! - -jose- here homie, have a burger, i shitted on it just the way you like it, lol, take care you crazy azzhole, lol, i couldnt green k your azz fool, lol, nyahahaha, fukkin rascist website - Tha_Greatest Posting - Scott-Weiland 
:beerchug: - -jose- one black cup of jose...I mean joe lol cheers! - -jose- Beterbiev - wladavit lmaooo!!! - -jose- what up BG, took my son to his first football game Sunday at MetLife he hada blast, just wanted to share with my homie BG - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Risty World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Motoko View Post
James Kirkland, certified bum.
NSB logic #53: If you're a prospect and then you lose one fight; you become a "bum"...
Old 06-09-2011, 11:37 AM
Major Motoko
Motoko Kusanagi

Rep Power: 4 Major Motoko has a reputation beyond reputeMajor Motoko has a reputation beyond reputeMajor Motoko has a reputation beyond reputeMajor Motoko has a reputation beyond reputeMajor Motoko has a reputation beyond reputeMajor Motoko has a reputation beyond reputeMajor Motoko has a reputation beyond reputeMajor Motoko has a reputation beyond reputeMajor Motoko has a reputation beyond reputeMajor Motoko has a reputation beyond reputeMajor Motoko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 37,058.98
Total Points: 203,783.15
Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRINCE O' PROSE View Post