Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-08-2011, 10:24 AM
Evil Abed
The Darkest Timeline...

Rep Power: 80 Evil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 70,146,121,294,124.56
Total Points: 70,165,938,903,903.39
Jimmy Malone sends his regards! - LeeVanCleef have a beer - -MAKAVELLI- Some fruit for a stalwart of this magnificent craft. - Robin Hood One ring to rule em all... - -KULT- even phantom need to eat.. - -KULT- 
some more food.. - -KULT- Happy beerday bro - Talisayen Feliz Cumpleanos - MANIAC310 happy birthday homie - hhs661 happy bday bro - chiguy91 
Thanks. I can't sent you green. - Carpe Diem merry x-mas! - chiguy91 you're the reason i dont need to check twitter lol - -MAKAVELLI- One of NSBs best - BostonGuy 20k - MELLY-MEL... 
Beer on the house on your 20k post... - jose830 i enjoy your posts mate, grats on 20k - Alx. To 20k more - Sweet Pea 50 Here's one on me. Congrats! - Ledģ your posts are always hilarious and entertaining - Alx. 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ThePhantom5 Childhood Cancer - ThePhantom5 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -KULT- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -KULT- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
Default Virgil Hunter: McCracken has no confidence in Froch thinking on his own.

Quote:
June 07, 2011

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: VIRGIL HUNTER
By Doveed Linder

On Saturday night, Carl Froch defeated Glen Johnson via majority decision as part of the semi-finals of the Super Six World Boxing Classic. The stage is now set for WBA 168-pound champion Andre Ward and Froch, the WBC 168-pound champion, to face each other in the final fight of this tournament. BT recently spoke with Wardís trainer, Virgil Hunter to get Hunter's take on the Showtime Super Six Tournament.

What are your thoughts on the fight between Carl Froch and Glen Johnson?

Virgil Hunter: It was a good fight. I thought Froch fought the fight he needed to fight to win. I think he thought that he was going to be able to box him the whole time. If he hadnít had fought him in spots, I donít think Glen would have faded during the last two or three rounds. He didnít fade to the point he couldnít work, he just couldnít put it together like he wanted to. I thought Froch fought a good fight considering who he was fighting and my hat goes off to him.

BT: Going into the Super Six, many viewed Froch as the least capable of the bunch, mainly because he was shut out for most of the fight when he faced Jermain Taylor [although Froch won by last-round KO]. Are you as surprised as some that heís proven to be a legitimate top guy?

VH: No, Iím not surprised. Without stamina problems, Jermain Taylor is a formidable fighter. You take away the stamina, you take away the chin problems, and youíve got a tough kid. Itís like a horse race. Nobody remembers who was winning three quarters of the race, you remember who crossed the finish line. And Froch crossed the finish line. So that in itself tells you something about him. And I thought he beat Mikkel Kessler. I thought he lost to Andre Dirrell, but I thought he beat Kessler. And I thought that Arthur Abraham underestimated him because of the Kessler fight. He went to war with Kessler and he figured if he fights me like that Iím going to be able to walk through him. So he underestimated him and thatís a no-no in this business. And Jean Pascal fights in spurts and he was in a war with Pascal (which Froch won). But you have to take your hat off to him.

BT: Have you started breaking Carl Froch down as a fighter? Will you be formulating a game plan or just sort of going with the flow?

VH: Well, you know, Iíve watched him. And Iíve watched the adjustments that heís made and the adjustments heís made are very interesting. Initially, he wanted to be an Arturo Gatti type warrior. But the Kessler fight got him thinking. He was 32 years old when he fought Kessler and he fought that type of fight and he felt it. Youíre going to ask yourself some questions. Am I going to fight every fight like this? Toe to toe, give and takeÖ So he made adjustments. And the very type of fighter he ridiculed is the very type of fighter he had to become if he wanted to continue in this sport. He wonít be able to box against us and I already know that. So I donít think thereís really a complicated game plan for Froch. When you have advantages, those are the advantages that you use. If I have a sawed off and you have a .38, Iím not going to try to use a 9mm. Itís simple. I use the sawed off. So in that respect, I think as the fight goes on that we are going to be able to adapt to whatever he does. But more so in this fight, weíll be able to dictate to him what we want to dictate at given times. Thatís not taking anything away from him. But thatís what I feel weíre going to be able to do.

BT: Do you believe that Froch will be Andre Wardís toughest test so far?

VH: When I think tough testÖ I donít want to say yes and I donít want to say no. But I feel that weíve been tested. I thought Kessler was his toughest test so far. He was the number one guy, he was formidable, and he was legitimate. And heís a guy who can fight his butt off. So I thought Kessler was our toughest test. I donít know if Froch will be the toughest test. The last guy standing doesnít necessarily mean the toughest test. I think this fight will be more intriguing than anything. I believe Froch has a lot of bravado, but heís contradicted this with some of the things heís said and some of the mistakes heís made. Heís unsure of a lot of things about himself. And one of the things thatís going to hurt Froch in this fight is his coach.

Now, Froch has a great coach [Robert McCracken, 33-2 as a pro and lost a 2000 WBC middleweight title bid to Keith Holmes]. But his coach made a statement and I picked up on this a long time ago. He said, ďIf he listens to me, heíll win.Ē Thatís very profound. What heís saying is that he has no confidence in him thinking on his own. If you make that kind of statement, youíre saying that you think he can be kind of boneheaded at times. And Froch has shown that, so McCracken is justified in saying that. Now, we go back to the Dirrell fightÖ ďPlease, mate! Donít blow this!Ē You see, here comes the false bravado about what heís going to do to Dirrell. In the tenth round, heís telling Froch, ďPlease donít blow this!Ē

In the ninth round when Froch comes back to the corner when heís fighting Mikkel Kessler, he says, ďCome on, man! You gotta pick it up!Ē Froch says, ďIím tired. Iím so tired.Ē Weíve seen him in these types of fights where heís mindless and heís not thinking. And I watched him last night when he was getting into the ring. And McCracken didnít stay out of his ear for one second before the fight started. Now to me, thatís really nerve-wracking, but maybe heís used to it. But if something isnít working where heís not doing what he wants him to do, thereís going to be chaos in that corner. Because Frochís instincts are going to kick in and McCrackenís stubbornness is going to kick in. And if McCracken stays on just one game plan, heís going to get him beat up. And if Frochís instincts kick in, thereís going to be chaos in that corner.

BT: Those are some interesting observations.

VH: Well, I like to know them (the opposition). I get to know them. And Froch, more than Abraham, is a really engaging person. I like everything about him. I like his whole get up from his team down to the lovely Rachael. I met her in Vegas and I was like, ďYouíre gonna take a picture with me.Ē She was so genuine. And I mean, manÖ She just cares for this guy. So with me being a human being, I just think itís fascinating. And Iíve gotten deep with the situation. Because sometimes it goes deep when you get into the ring. You have to know the whole makeup.

BT: What are your thoughts on Andreís performance against Arthur Abraham?

VH: You know, in this particular fight, I felt if the referee had left us alone, I think he would have stopped Arthur Abraham. Working inside was a big part of our plan, but the ref didnít let us work inside. They didnít want it on the inside. But youíre not going to be able to stop him picking him at the end of the punches. You can catch him on the end of your punches and beat him up, but youíre not going to stop him. You have to get inside and wear him down and get him with those short punches that heís never been trained to defend against. So that wasnít allowed to happen and in that respect, I give Andre an A because he followed the plan to a tee. We said, in the first three or four rounds, letís just see what he wants to do and all we need to do is break even. And thatís the first time I asked him to do that. Letís just break even with him. That doesnít mean that heís hitting you. That means that your activity might not be that high and he might simply throw more than you that round. The judges will give it to somebody, but letís make sure we donít give up more than two in a row. Weíll find out what he wants to do. And we just made the determination that he was going after the knockout, so letís attack the knockout. Letís attack the knockout and discourage him and thatís what happened.

BT: The fight everyone is starting to look ahead to is Andre Ward-Lucian Bute. What are your thoughts on Bute [the IBF 168-pound champion]? Does he deserve the credit he has been getting, given the fact that he has not been facing top guys?

VH: Of course, he deserves the credit. Whoís out there for him to fight? Everybodyís tied up in the tournament. Librado Andrade wasnít anybodyís joke. Thatís for sure. And heís done what heís supposed to. Heís done away with them. And thatís all you can ask for. You canít take anything away from him, because thatís all thatís available to him. I think heís an outstanding fighter. Heís developed a left hand as a major weapon and thatís a weapon everybodyís going to have to take seriously. Heís a big draw in Canada, so my hat goes off to him in that respect. Thatís big in this business. Heís going to make money. You know, I love fighters. I love fighters. And you got a kid who can draw in his hometown, heís willing to fight the Super Six winner, and heís willing to fight the guys who have fallen off the Super Six. I think heís an outstanding fighter.

BT: Well, hopefully the fight happens.

VH: Iíll put it like thisÖ If we win the Super SixÖ And Iím adamant about this, I donít think that Bute should be rewarded with a top fight like that right away. I think that he should go through the process like anybody else. Because there are very formidable fighters in the Super Six, but I believe that he will fight somebody of the Super Six caliber before Ward and Froch takes place. You have Glen Johnson, you have Kessler, you have DirrellÖ And thatís whatís funny, because nobody is talking about Andre Dirrell.
From Boxing Talk . com
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-08-2011, 10:24 AM
Evil Abed
The Darkest Timeline...

Rep Power: 80 Evil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond repute
Jimmy Malone sends his regards! - LeeVanCleef have a beer - -MAKAVELLI- Some fruit for a stalwart of this magnificent craft. - Robin Hood One ring to rule em all... - -KULT- even phantom need to eat.. - -KULT- 
some more food.. - -KULT- Happy beerday bro - Talisayen Feliz Cumpleanos - MANIAC310 happy birthday homie - hhs661 happy bday bro - chiguy91 
Thanks. I can't sent you green. - Carpe Diem merry x-mas! - chiguy91 you're the reason i dont need to check twitter lol - -MAKAVELLI- One of NSBs best - BostonGuy 20k - MELLY-MEL... 
Beer on the house on your 20k post... - jose830 i enjoy your posts mate, grats on 20k - Alx. To 20k more - Sweet Pea 50 Here's one on me. Congrats! - Ledģ your posts are always hilarious and entertaining - Alx. 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ThePhantom5 Childhood Cancer - ThePhantom5 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -KULT- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -KULT- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 

Quote:
BT: Is Andre Dirrell in the mix? Because last I heard, he was having medical concerns.

VH: From my understanding, he***8217;s back training and they***8217;re looking for a fight. I hear everybody else***8217;s name, but I don***8217;t hear Dirrell. And I can understand why. He***8217;s a fighter that can beat anybody at any time. And I***8217;m watching very closely and I saw Kessler trying to make a statement last week, saying that the money***8217;s not right with Bute so they***8217;re going to start looking at [WBO 168-pound champion Robert] Stieglitz. And if they did that, that would be very disappointing to me. What do you mean the money***8217;s not right? Television is who***8217;s putting up the money. Everybody would be paid in that fight. I don***8217;t think it***8217;s a situation where Bute would want 60-40 or 55-45. That***8217;s a 50-50 fight. And depending on what they do in Denmark, Kessler gets a portion of that revenue. And depending on what they do in Canada, Bute gets a portion of that. And they can fight at a neutral sight. I think they want to do what they***8217;ve always done and that***8217;s get an easy title shot. Why would you look to Stieglitz who is not a threat to you? But at the same time, I can***8217;t honestly say what the negotiations are. I don***8217;t know what they***8217;re doing. I***8217;m not saying he***8217;s ducking Bute, but who knows? But if he did that, I would be disappointed. Because what***8217;s the point of coming back?

BT: Anything in closing?

VH: We set out to win this tournament, we ARE going to win this tournament, we KNOW how to win tournaments and it***8217;s going to be a great night and Carl Froch is going to be very, very surprised, and he***8217;s going to be very, very dejected after this fight. But my hat goes off to him. He fought a masterful fight, he***8217;s a great fighter, he***8217;s got a great team around him***8230; I listened to his new promoter last night and he believes in him. And they want to build him up with Sky TV and things like that. What more can you ask for? He deserves it. I think he***8217;s fought tough guys. But we also have our own goals. And they say we haven***8217;t fought the tough guys he***8217;s fought. Well, let***8217;s just beat him. Let***8217;s just beat him and all the guys he***8217;s fought. So that***8217;s how we look at it. We***8217;re looking forward to the date and getting it on.
Interesting interview.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:40 AM
*OG Wenger*
Banned

Rep Power: 0 *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger*
Bank: 269,906,363.15
Total Points: 1,696,613,185.26
seeing as you ain't got any shit - Sir TomJones Building on what TJ started - D.I.E.S.E.L enjoy fag - raskat you are a tool - Ogecca MaMa Super Ramsey - Sir TomJones 
Plastic Paddy - S~T~J 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa 

Good read. I enjoyed that.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:45 AM
IMDAZED
You'll resort to race

Rep Power: 87 IMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 80,478,445,596,233.98
Total Points: 82,481,611,076,025.17
for knowing your stuff! - natas206 thanks for the info. - TRUTH For that homerun of a post, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 An apple for one of BoxingScene's most knowledgeable posters - danc1984 BOOM - Fiend 
Excellent poster - ADDICT MOH. For continously educating NSB. - BattlingNelson been a while mate! - Tamis_Siensya No Message - WESS 

Excellent stuff. Hunter knows his ish.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:05 AM
Evil Abed
The Darkest Timeline...

.......................bump
Old 06-08-2011, 11:14 AM
Dirk Diggler UK
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 95 Dirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,653,415,467,813.43
Total Points: 4,674,664,340,847.81
Great find on the Joe C vid where he says he wants RJ and BH. - Johnny Chingas Funny man! - The Surgeon True Boxing Fan - kyshenko team Boring Arsenal - Sir TomJones I enjoy your posts and any fan of the Prince is a friend of mine. What football team do you support? - rorymac 
can't green you right now, but here's a gift. cheers! - chiguy91 Supporter of bisexual London boxers - S~T~J Arsenal Fan - siablo14 Just saw, 20k posts, Congrats!  (no doubt tons of those were tormenting OG lol) :wave: - Bossy No Message - jazluvr 
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Because you're delusional - Boxing Goat Khan's Army - Box-Office Maybe this is bigger than collazo!Enjoy it! - fundicao 
For your mouth. - Scott.Weiland For owning American posters - jas kick this retarded cretin - Rammstein 

I dont really get the criticism of McCracken.

Froch himself said, "The Abraham fight was the first time Ive really listened to Rob".
Old 06-08-2011, 11:19 AM
black.ink
Banned

Rep Power: 26 black.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 47,574,891,280,604.03
Total Points: 47,574,891,293,187.34
tua likes burgers! - Left Hook Tua nice rap mate!! - -veteran420- Thanks 4 your Vote G... - The Gully Gad 

Good read.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:20 AM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 66 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,327,412,746.29
Total Points: 50,164,665,385,958.35
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

gotta respect a virgin hunter....
Old 06-08-2011, 11:23 AM
BattlingNelson
Battet

Rep Power: 532 BattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 429,941,197,693,093.06
Total Points: 429,941,197,823,599.06
Congrats... - Spacey1991 stole your gif I liked it too much Bat sorry... - LEFTYGUNZZ my heart beats for Kessler!! - cleaner147 congats on 15,000 posts, you're one of the best !! - JAB5239 good luck in the league, you'll need it :) - El Mustang 
for being a cool poster in history section - led BattlingNelson &amp;gt; LeCrťtin - Freedom Fighter A man who has superior boxing knowledge &amp;amp; integrity. - Terry A ATG poster on BoxingScene - rorymac Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Have one on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER he was just lucky! - gingeralbino Merry Christmas Bat. I hope you and yours have a wonderful one. - deanrw Jeg giver en omgang - The Slaughter No Message - chiguy91 
I like your unbiased RBRs! - dan_cov Cuz' I'm an old masochist &lt;3 - Grand Champ Happy holidays buddy! - jazluvr &quot;When I'm able to clap, I know she's ready for my dick.&quot; lmao - -jose- For being one of the true &quot;boxing guys&quot; in this place. - Cuauhtťmoc1520 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr._Pink Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Carnivore Childhood Cancer - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - peyk-peyk World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - peyk-peyk Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - n‘‘b_out_king 

I really like Hunter. He knows the game and is a great whatdoyousay.... knower of people..??

I love how he needles the Froch camp. Always trying to get that little edge.

Thanks for posting.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:27 AM
Trigg
Jack The Stripper

Rep Power: 8 Trigg has a reputation beyond reputeTrigg has a reputation beyond reputeTrigg has a reputation beyond reputeTrigg has a reputation beyond reputeTrigg has a reputation beyond reputeTrigg has a reputation beyond reputeTrigg has a reputation beyond reputeTrigg has a reputation beyond reputeTrigg has a reputation beyond reputeTrigg has a reputation beyond reputeTrigg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11.65
Total Points: 27,010,805.62
top man - The_Demon No Message - Traveler1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weebler II View Post
gotta respect a virgin hunter....
Touche

Good read aswell