Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-28-2013, 11:37 AM
.:: JSFD26 ::.
Dale Matthysse

Rep Power: 61 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 107,818,760,929,851.34
Total Points: 168,568,151,281,852.84
Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! - CubanGuyNYC felicidades on the beautiful Babygirl, chama!! - MalikKnucklez Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Haters gonna hate..... - Atreyu Khalil The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez 
thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 enjoy - mathed 
knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov :beerchug: - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Add Rios, Danny and Mikey Garcia to that list. They are all trying to take advantage of the blind fools. They're claiming such nationalities when they're really not. These motherfkers can't even communicate with their so called fanbase cause they don't speak their language!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-28-2013, 11:37 AM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 59 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,567,971,609.47
Total Points: 141,905,729,697.71
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary Hater View Post
What an awesome, AWESOME display of Allegiance and TOTAL OWNAGE that was...
Awesome display of allegiance (to his back pocket) from Cortez, on par with Joe Cooper and the Hatman when Khan fought Peterson.

Still, keep reaching for Donaire or whoever, maybe if you reach a little further you can persuade Matthysse and Golovkin to fight under the American flag too.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:45 AM
Box Up!
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 Box Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond reputeBox Up! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,000,122,903.25

Quote:
Thanks, Burner....check this out...

lol...I understand....I would be upset and say anything I could to try and disparage you too if I was your position...

but then again, I would NEVER be you or in your position...I'm wayyyyy better than that.

Fun Fact: Donaire's the only fighter I've ever seen change his location from USA to The Philippines on The Ring's website...even though he tried out for The Olympics as an American and hasn't lived in the islands for almost 20 years...lol

The FACT is that he's Filipino-American...but he's Filipino only right now if you know what I mean...

and if you DON'T....he's doing this because he knows the 'tards are fools and is trying to take advantage of them and their money...he wants that blind following and support Manny has/had...

Not at all....I'm the same way off the boards....the question is why do they do that though?....that's the only reason I have to shove American's Boxing past and CURRENT success in their face...

If they're gonna be nationalistic and anti American, I'm gonna stand up for my country's Boxing and remind them who runs the show...remind them how low on Boxing's totem pole their nation truly stands...

It's like what happened at Mayweather-Hatton...many American fans went to that fight hating Mayweather and wanting to see him lose...but when the English started booing our National Anthem, guess what...the Americans in the crowd said, "Wait a second. We're not gonna take that.", and the line in the sand was drawn...

Mayweather came out to "BORN IN THE USA!", and the rest is History...

What an awesome, AWESOME display of Allegiance and TOTAL OWNAGE that was...
Why are you attention seeking so much?
Old 01-28-2013, 11:46 AM
Legendary Hater
SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO

Rep Power: 0 Legendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these parts
Bank: 23,177,915,083.79
Total Points: 23,177,931,401.22

You know what's the best about it all though, Feebler...we don't even NEED Donaire to maintain this Dominance...lol

Yep...you did it, chav....what you thought was some "fat yank" was actually a Sleeping Giant.

You've awakened him.

I grind your fighters' bones to make my bread...
Old 01-28-2013, 11:48 AM
D-MiZe
Iron lungs

Rep Power: 98 D-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,524,008,910,752.65
Total Points: 21,528,509,769,742.54
Another b-day gift! - jazluvr Have a sandwich - SouthpawSwagger 'cause it's going to piss pour! - *Boss Lady* for when I am around. ;) - *Boss Lady* Best chat up line in a gift and or message on Boxingscene. - *Boss Lady* 
Because you are just so charming. &lt;3333 - *Boss Lady* You haven't been around ... batteries are now dead. - *Boss Lady* I read your manual, changed the batteries and made a mess. Ooops :) - *Boss Lady* Merry Christmas - Flab Happy new year! - Toney Loc 
:kiss: - *Boss Lady* Happy Easter babe :kiss: - Bossy 25k Posts! :kiss: - Bossy For finishing 3rd in Season 2 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation Keeping the &quot;Predictorship Challenge&quot; alive. - D4thincarnation 
The Predictorship Challenge Champion Season 3 - D4thincarnation Happy holidays bro! - led* have a safe and Happy New Years bro! :fing02: - jose830 don't get to comfortable with this around your neck, it's going to be taken. - TartanSoldier cause you have janes toney as an avy and cause i cant finish this 6 pack - AyoMaDu 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - GetSumBrah Hepatitis C - _PlaT_NuM_ Autism - The Scientist Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - ??? 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - siablo14 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - 'Sugar' Freddi Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - iBreakbeat Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - iBreakbeat 
Send a message via MSN to D-MiZe

You're a pathetic Manc cunt, stop pretending to be American.

Good attempt though, 7/10.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:50 AM
- Ram Raid -
Capricorn # 1

Rep Power: 4 - Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,858,653,376.32
Total Points: 29,863,643,096.46

America has more top class fighters than Britain! . . . and you offer this as insight?

Klitschko to beat Haye. Ward to defeat Froch! . . . and you offer this as uncommon foresight?

There are over 314 million people in the USA. How exactly, does claiming the achievements of others bring acclaim to your door?
Old 01-28-2013, 12:06 PM
chav
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 26 chav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 71,590,639,615,094.05
Total Points: 71,791,188,973,337.72
for the times when you don't have a man - Freedom. Cheers m8 - Manny_ate_myDog for being a freedom fighter! - JAB5239 thanks for making me a billionaire again! cheers - Prawn Cornelius Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Merry Christmas my brotha! - jose830 You too, bud! - yoz thanks for the quick payment Papi! - jose830 coco pop lmao! thanks for the pics - jose830 Here's a fish in return papi! - jose830 
What's up papi! Long time Here's a burger the yank way to eat lol - jose830 and a healthy milkshake to wash it down - jose830 it has been a while geezer!!! hope your keeping good bro. - HUGH JASS Morning C-Dog, have a brew on me. - HUGH JASS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

Quote:

Yep...you did it, chav....what you thought was some "fat yank" was actually a Sleeping Giant.

You've awakened him.

I grind your fighters' bones to make my bread...
I'm glad to know I had that effect on you. Who would have thought a troll deep in the red would get wound up by more red K and by ignoring your elongated PM's

I still find it interesting you sprung to life after I asked Daggum why he trolls the Calzaghe threads non stop.

Either way, crack on mate, enjoy
Old 01-28-2013, 12:45 PM
Legendary Hater
SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO

Rep Power: 0 Legendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these parts
Bank: 23,177,915,083.79
Total Points: 23,177,931,401.22

Like I told you in that PM that ripped your soul out your chest and led me to taking your scalp...

Quote:
You're really not even worthy of this reply, but it's obvious you're "not in the know", and I have some time to kill...
"time to kill"...how apropos....time to e-kill YOU...lol

Really...LOL....you're so green and obtuse you don't even realize that I've made an example out of you...

but you'll be alright...old British Boxing's Demise and Feebler are somehow still able to post without their souls and scalps...I guess their lack of shame allows them to do that...and you know what?

They brought it upon themselves too....just like you.

You're far from the first, and you certainly won't be the last that has been

BY

THE

Old 01-28-2013, 12:52 PM
DeadLikeMe

Rep Power: 56 DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,455,050,991,888.14
Total Points: 68,640,058,460,386.74
Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab owning pactards - I'm so sorry No Message - MARKBNLV No Message - MARKBNLV 
No Message - MARKBNLV Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - WESS Thanks for the green - damit305 :rofl: :rofl: Your post on triggs thread - jose830 
No Message - WESS 

Seriously though, they did only start pretending about how Filipino Donaire is the last few years...they used to announce his hometown as Modesto, California or wherever the hell he is from...gets into twitter wars like a 13 year old girl, fought for the US Men's National Team, and has spent 2/3rds of his life in America. Sounds like the American Dream to me.

I heard Donaire is coming out to this when he finally stops ducking Rigo.

Old 01-28-2013, 12:53 PM
S. Saddler 1310
Banned

Rep Power: 0 S. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,998,946,341.14

this thread is quite delightful.

bravo to my suspected alter-ego and fellow sender of elongated PM's.

foolish limeys LH